Needing advice on emergency money majick

[quote=“the fool, post:16, topic:3588”]if you lose your place i’m leaving this board for good.

magick either works or it doesn’t. and i’m already broadcasting for you.

chk pm[/quote]

Why would you place your belief in magick on one persons success? Have you had no experiences on your own that have led you to believe this is real? There could be underlying causes for why he’s going through what he is. The 5-10-14 ritual is one example.

Not knocking Musta, hope you clear this shit up bro.

Are you referring to a direction to call upon him towards for example with evocation or setting up a devotional altar, or something else like possession?

Reference to ‘become’ has me unclear on what you mean here.

What direction do I evoke him in.

I have no problem with East, N/E maybe…he usually comes.

Feel him out.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:21, topic:3588”][quote=“the fool, post:16, topic:3588”]if you lose your place i’m leaving this board for good.

magick either works or it doesn’t. and i’m already broadcasting for you.

chk pm[/quote]

Why would you place your belief in magick on one persons success? Have you had no experiences on your own that have led you to believe this is real?[/quote]

i’m only interested if this shit works when somebody’s ass is on the line. if it only works when nothing is at stake then it isn’t effective at all.

that is true, but i am here to become a magician. i expect magick to work. i do not want the spirits to come to me kicking excuses and caveats, i already get enough of those from human beings.

i don’t believe in the small print. magick either works or it does not. i can’t go for kinda sorta almost maybe. magick either works or it does not.

you’re being reasonable. i understand. i’m just being hard headed about this bc i am doing the work and i expect a good result.

we’re here to become living gods. that’s the name of the site. living gods don’t make excuses, justify, change the subject, duck the controversy, or come up with caveats and escape hatches. they DO things.

i want a result. tell these demons i want to know WHERE’S MY HASSENPFEFFAHH.

musta k, i broadcast all last night for you. it was a LONG night so something is happening. don’t know what but SOMETHING. we’ll see if things turn around for you.

1 Like

Thank you fool.I’m going to take TWF’s advice from the other thread I made about Belial and just work with one spirit.
Probably Bune.

Thanks again everybody for the support and wise advice in these tough times.

MK

Hey Musta, the only ritual I did for the result was open the sigil of Lukorst, and carry it in my wallet. It did not work in the time frame I set out, nor did I receive the amount I asked for, but Lukorst only brings what is needed, not necessarily what is wanted.

1 Like

For whatever reason I’ve been kind of guided away from doing anything more than sending you good wishes MK, but I’m keeping you in my thoughts and I hope by all the powers that exist that you get out of this, I know that situation of having so much pressure you can’t even try to do magickal work and it really sucks.

This is a really crap post I guess, but I didn’t want to just ignore your thread, I don’t know exactly why I’ve been told “Hands off” on this but maybe it has to do with the energies I’m working with, anyway I wish the very best of good fortune to you and everyone working on this!

1 Like

That’s interesting LadyEva.
I keep getting the impression that my situation is a test of will and how far I’m willing to use majick to build the life I REALLY want.

If you read my post about my experience with Belial not long before I went to jail then that might shed some light on what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Just found it - don’t know how I missed that, I’m mean I’m not going full-on Twilight Zone here, but I at least skim everything new that’s posted, and yet a whole thread skipped me by…? Hmmn.

Anyway, it sounds like it could be related, as Narius said the solar plexus is about power, especially acts of personal will, but I’m not going to try and interpret exactly how.

I found it this time by reading your post history, but I’m still sensing “stay away” and what’s really peculiar is I’ve worked on people who’ve done some truly terrible things, both face-to-face and remotely, doing both healing and information retrievals, so this isn’t because you’re somehow too evil or anything, it does seem like it’s related to the stuff TWF mentioned.

i can see why now that i have read this response

MK, you’re calling too many different spirits without a PURPOSE. they are all going in different directions and taking you with them.

so basically, you are being drawn and quartered by your own spirit helpers.

when you do convocations (multiple evocations are known as convocations), you want to do them in such a way that your spirits are all going in the SAME direction.

before you do anything important you need to draft up a plan. ascending is no different than starting a business, buying a home, educating yourself for a career, investing for your retirement, or anything else you do in long-term goalsetting. you do well because you plan well and find a purpose, a destination, and a travel route as well as a means of efficient transportation. before you go calling all of those spirits, you have to figure out what you want out of life, where you want to go, where you are, and how you will get from here to there safely and quickly. i can tell by the list of spirits that you have called that you haven’t done that yet.

you may want to create an NLP logical levels pyramid to figure out where you want to go next in life. what do you want to be? who can you model yourself after (archetype, person, even god)? what direction do you want to go in? give yourself a little bit of large-scale purpose setting first to sharpen your vision.

also, and in magick i don’t think this point is made nearly often enough - what you want to do is BALANCE yourself out first and THEN conjure to let the spirits take you further in the ultimate direction you want to go in.

your astrological birth chart can help you out a LOT here. find out what time you were born and then use a simple birth chart generator to give you in-depth clues to your personality and why you do things you do.

the usual birth chart reading tells you what planet is in what sign. but to go deeper, you will want to learn:
: your elemental makeup, including missing elements if any
: which planets are in which signs
: which planets are in which houses
: which signs are in which houses
: depending on what you want, your planet/sign in house placements to tell you what to expect for your major goals

and then look each one of them up. for instance, if you have a predominance of fire in your chart, that will tell you something. if your mercury is in scorpio that tells you something else. if your saturn is in the 7th house that says something as well. and if you have aquarius in the 5th house, that tells you something. if you want to be wealthy, you examine the planets and signs in your 2nd and 10th houses, and the placement of the planets that rule your 2nd and 10th houses (venus and saturn) in your chart.

you’d look everything up and read whatever it says, and then decide how much of that is true for you. by doing that work you get a good overview of the energies in your life. from there, you carefully select the spirit forces that can help you balance out your energies, and THEN when you are balanced out the ones that will take you forward into your ultimate destiny. this i believe is the beginning of the great work and i also believe it is what bardon was hinting at in the initiation to hermetics part 2, step 1: magick and psychic training.

these clues and the spirits that you call on to further their insight can help you figure out what where you really stand in your life as of now.

when you know where you want to go and know where you are now, THEN you conjure to make the trip. otherwise you are just hitchhiking around the goetia and other grimoires and you’ll get places, but you’ll also end up getting lost and the chances of ending up where you want to go are slim.

between your current personality and your ideal personality is all the internal work that you need to conjure for. that gives your conjurations PURPOSE and DIRECTION.

everything i said i was going to do with you, i’m scrapping it. until you know what you want nobody can help you. well, they can help you get what THEY want for you. but you probably won’t be going in YOUR direction, you’ll end up going in THEIRS. and that’s good for them but maybe it won’t be good for you.

finally, about the spirits you called…

you may want to make a list of ALL the spirits you conjured if you can remember them all, and instead of banishing them and throwing their sigils away, ASK THEM FOR HELP. that’s what they’re there for, right?

just tell them you’re trying to figure your destiny out and you need them to recommend other spirits that help you with initiation and master plans, and if you conjured them for the wrong thing to redirect you to spirits and familiars that will align you with YOUR ultimate destiny.

belial was right. take control of your life. but self-reflection first.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3588”]So as I stated in another thread I’m being threatened with eviction if I don’t come up with $900 in a few days.

Now I know they legally have to give me 30 days notice but I want to pay what I owe plus next months rent not to mention my gas bill is due to be turned off on Monday as well.[/quote]

Do you feel your issue has been resolved to your satisfaction?

Not quite yet.
I’ve put some things into motion and done some readings that look somewhat positive.

Basically I’ve been slacking in my majick and not trusting it enough.
Things are changing now but I still need the money for rent.

I haven’t heard anything from my landlord for a while so maybe she’s giving me more time due to my circumstances.

I have to have faith that this WILL work out or it won’t.

was thinking about how you could get out of this mess all weekend and i found something. check pm, i sent you a message.

i will continue to send you energy radionically, to hopefully keep your landlord from trying to evict you so you can figure this thing out, or for you to find a way not to have to worry about a roof over your head.

i honestly don’t know if it’s in your cards for you to end up moving from where you live. unfortunately the spirits will sometimes pull the rug out from underneath you before they replace what you had with what you should have. it’s necessary but never fun.

i did in fact find two houses for you to flip in the closest major city to you but i got a shitload of static when i tried to figure out how to get from where you are to closing those deals,so i’m wondering if i am supposed to involve myself in this scenario or if i should stay out of it like lady eva has chosen to. i tend to jump in where the wise fear to tread, hence my name.

it may be that trying to keep you in your place is only going to hold you back, they may actually want you to move. remember, spirits are verbs. but you have to contact your spirits to find out for sure what they are doing for you and what they expect from you. i’m just hoping that you land on your feet whatever happens next.

pls evoke your spirits again and get into contact with them, starting with belial bc you had a very powerful connection to it. if there is a spirit that will help you get your finances in order surely it is belial.

i’d also like to recommend you read this post i wrote a little while ago about belial if you haven’t read it already. something more to think about when working with belial, plus some tips i have learned in doing very minor conjurations to him.

Last night I did a VERY thorough cleansing of myself and my house which produced some strange phenomena with my dog weirdly enough that started with my last evocation of Aamoday.
I’ll post about it on the healing thread and you tell me what you think.

you mean this one?

Yes that’s the one.

i feel like you did get contact and you called the spirit only to send it away. i’m not so sure that it was asmoday or even any of the other spirits you conjured. it might have been something else that showed up.

either way, whatever it was, you sent it away. good job

Oh shit, i didn’t believe it would happen. but i fear that i’m soon in the same kinda situation… I had forgotten to pay some bills and now they are piling up…

Why all problems at once : dddd

i’m also into this.i’m picking cigarettes from the ground to smoke them.pathetic.i bent for good this time.i lost all hope and i’m tired to give fights everyday.i have no energy to do nothing.and not only this,i have to deal with my enemies also…and of course i have no support.only the numbers i’m seeing everyday.like someone is watching every step i do…
i don’t give a fuck anymore…

good luck to everyone…