Needing advice on emergency money majick

So as I stated in another thread I’m being threatened with eviction if I don’t come up with $900 in a few days.

Now I know they legally have to give me 30 days notice but I want to pay what I owe plus next months rent not to mention my gas bill is due to be turned off on Monday as well.

Does anybody have any methods you could share that’s gotten you out of tight situations like this in the past?

Oh I should mention that I’m to broke to buy any tools what-so-ever right now.
All I have is a few different colored candles and incense.
Along with all the basic stuff of course.(athame,chalice,circle,shit like that)

So the less elaborate the better.

Thanks

MK

1 Like

i’m into money magic as well…
Salas’ash maybe?he brought 500$ to ‘‘darkest knight’’…maybe he’s good for emergency situations…try a sigil opening

1 Like

[quote=“dron, post:2, topic:3588”]i’m into money magic as well…
Salas’ash maybe?he brought 500$ to ‘‘darkest knight’’…maybe he’s good for emergency situations…try a sigil opening[/quote]I suggested exactly that in the other thread. Or the completed Abremelin square. I haven’t been able to open it, but the old thread about it has it working very quickly.

well, this is a sure test if there ever was.

tell you what. i’ll put your name on my radionic machine and run it for you this weekend. i have to figure out what sigil i am going to use

can’t promise you anything. i’ve never manifested more than $200 using magick. but i’m here to learn magick that actually works and this is as sure a test as any

you may want to try this, from the 6th and 7th books of moses.

if you can, draw or print the 8th table of the spirits of the sun on 2 8.5 x 14in pages and lay it out on a table. you can find the table here:

[url=http://www.esotericarchives.com/moses/s119.jpg]http://www.esotericarchives.com/moses/s119.jpg[/url]

in the middle of the ovals on top of each of the names put a candle. i don’t know what colors you have but for this you’ll need 7 candles if you have them. if not just do what you can. if you have one gold or yellow candle just put that one in the middle oval and forget about the rest - gold/yellow being the color of the sun in kabbalism.

to do this ritual you are going to want to give yourself a fighting chance so the key is to go as deep into trance as you can get.

to do the rite:

: sit in front of the table of the sun
: modalize $900 coming to you in 48 hours using whatever VAK is your dominant
: draw a sigil that represents your request for $900
: say that you are ready to go into trance.
: breathe out deeply, then breathe in and out a couple of times to get ready
: focus properly for induction. light the candle and stare at the flame for a minute or two
: then use your peripheral vision to notice something to the left of you while still looking at the candle
: then use your peripheral vision to notice something to the right of you while still looking at the candle
: that will widen your field of vision, and it takes up all your conscious thought. whatever else you think will go subconscious.
: breathe while holding those 3 visions for around 5 minutes. that gives you a wordless induction.
: then imagine your mind sinking like you’re in a down elevator until you are beneath your feet.
: repeat the down elevator move 5 or 6 times, each time with your eyes sinking to foot level. that’s your deepener.
: at that point you’ll be in trance hopefully
: suggest to yourself that you’ll hold the trance while you read what comes next
: then read the following out loud:

Aba, Jehovah, Agla, Aschay, Chad, Yah, Sadday, Vedreh, Aschre, Noosedu, Zawa, Agla.
Wych, come now by the power of Dalia.
Jka, come now by the power of Doluth.
Auel, come now buy the power of Dilu.
Veal, come now by the power of Anub.
Meho, come now by the power of Igfa.
Ymy, come now by the power of Elohe.
Peha, come now by the power of Zebaoth.
Eheieh Ascher Eheieh, Weatta, Elohe, Hareni, Yechuateche, Hagedola, Merof, Zarote, Agla, Pedenieh, Zieh, Kotecha, Barach, Amiyim, Gedoliim, Verachena, Aley, Weiazialoty, Mykol, Zara, Umikol, Ra, Shaddai, Jehovah, Adonai, Zeboath, Yah Elohim, Yeasch, Jepfila, Vai, Bearechet, Vai, Yomar, Ahaha, Elohim, Ascher, Hithalley, Chuabothey, Lepha, Vai, Yehuel.

: then wait until you feel a change in the atmosphere that marks their arrival.
: when you feel the change, make your request for $900 by SUNDAY at the latest, or for your bill to be either paid in full or excused so you don’t have to pay it. or, ask for more time on your bill so you can find money later. one of the three.
: then burn the sigil in the candle flame.
: after that, stare at the candle flame and breathe, and send your energy into your request until you feel like you got through.
: then dismiss the spirits you called. send wych, yka, auel, veal, meo, ymy, and peha out to get you some cash.

: if for whatever reason you do this and don’t feel a change in the atmosphere letting you know they have arrived, repeat the following until you do, no matter how long it takes, and conjure each spirit line by line as many times as it takes them to show the fuck up bc this shit is important!

Aba, Jehovah, Agla, Aschay, Chad, Yah, Sadday, Vedreh, Aschre, Noosedu, Zawa, AGLA.
Wych, come now by the power of Dalia.
Jka, come now by the power of Doluth.
Auel, come now buy the power of Dilu.
Veal, come now by the power of Anub.
Meho, come now by the power of Igfa.
Ymy, come now by the power of Elohe.
Peha, come now by the power of Zebaoth.
Eheieh Ascher Eheieh, Weatta, Elohe, Hareny, Yechuateche, Hagedola, Merof, Zarote, Agla, Pedenieh, Zieh, Kotecha, Barach, Amiyim, Gedoliim, Verachena, Aleiah, Weiazialoty, Mykol, Zara, Umikol, Ra, Shaddai, Jehovah, Adonai, Zeboath, Yah Elohim, Yeasch, Jepfila, Vai, Bearechet, Vai, Yomar, Ahaha, Elohim, Ascher, Hithalley, Chuabothey, Lepha, Vay, Yehuel. Hamneiis, Hakha, Elohim, Horro, Heoty, Meo, Diy, Adhaiyiyon, Hazze, HaMalach, Haggo, Elohi, Mycol, Rhab, Yeba, Reeh, Elhaneah, Tiemneik, Ka, Rebe, Hem, Sohemne, Schembotay, Veschak, Vegid, Gulaooc, Kered, HaAretz, Jeha.

good luck with everything and keep us all posted

2 Likes

I’ll set a light for you on my Jupiter altar.

If you have a bible and aren’t opposed to using it write a petition such as

“Prosperity and wealth flow to me in abundance, all roads to success and attainment are open to me.”

Place it on the altar and set a candle on it, if you don’t have any dressing oils you can either do without or take olive oil and put a few drops in your hands and pray or speak your petition into it and then dress your candle. If you have cinnamon and or nutmeg you can sprinkle some around the candle as well as a little salt. Focus on the feeling of relief of knowing that all your troubles are over and you have money and security. It’s important to feel that while working the candle. Pray Psalms 23 and 108 over the candle 3x each and give thanks for the assistance.

You can also perition St. Jude the saintmof lost causes or when all seems hopeless to intercede. You can google the novena and follow the instructions. Be sure to pay whatevwr you agreed to pay or offer if your goal is accomplished.

Thats about all I can think of that doesn’t involve extra stuff or money.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the generous offers and great advice.This truly means alot to me.

I’ll take your guy’s advice and do what I can with the resources I have available.

I was reading The Sorcerer’s Secrets (which at first I thought was stolen too but I found it) and saw a spell for money that involved the 23rd psalm so I think I’ll incorporate that into a spell that I craft myself.(feels more particular to my needs that way) but I’m seriously probably going to give this a go without the use of spirit sigils because for some reason the spirits never deliver on this matter for me.(money)

I’m going to do what I did with Paimon and spend as much time as it takes to relieve myself of all desire and stress.I think this has been one of my biggest downfalls in majick.Not releasing everything I have attached to the ritual.
Now it’s come to a point to where I HAVE to make this work or I’m fucked.

I can’t be homeless with my daughter and I refuse to be.

Thanks to everyone that has been generous enough to give me a hand in my time of need.

MK

Read up on rent and eviction law. In the US, you cannot be evicted before your lease ends so long as you can prove that you are trying to pay what you owe and are making payments toward that. Your real rent is the full price of the yearly lease, not the monthly installment, and all payments count toward the full price. In other words, your contract binds you to pay a certain amount, not to certain dates. As long as you can prove you’re making payments, the only legal recourse they have is to sue you for the outstanding balance after the lease ends. Most landlords will not tell you this for obvious reasons - they can wind up settling for less than the outstanding balance, or having to accept broken up payments. In the US, you can only be evicted prematurely if you make no payments for three months and fail to show up for a court summons. Most western countries have similar laws, so do your research.

i did a rite for you yesterday and another one for you last night. i had the segor square on my radionic machine and i sent an audio with money empowerment into the request. there was a lot of energy coming off the machine when i did it.

i don’t know what will happen next but i wish you good luck over the next few days. THIS is what magick is for and about - helping each other out. and this is a test, to see if we are really making progress or if this is just another social club with a lot of tongue and no teeth.

if you get a chance, look up st.expedite. i’ve been told that he works very quickly in cases of need. you can find some petitions to him here. i haven’t worked with him but i’ve been told he comes through when you have nowhere else to turn.

one spirit i HAVE worked with is exu tranca rua de las almas (exu locked streets) and he opens doors that are closed to you. if you know how to work quimbanda, you may want to ask someone to petition him for you to open the door to your house so you can continue to live there legally without squatting, or to open the door to your finances so you can meet your obligations.

i’ll continue to broadcast for you

checking in. musta_krackish, where are you? rsvp if you read this.

this is put up or shut up magick time. in a thread like this you find out if magick is real or not.

i’m broadcasting the following radionic 2-dial rates and affirmations to you:

i radiate prosperity (affirmation)
67.00 - 72.00 (2-dial radionic rate)

i have the faith to overcome whatever tries to put me down (affirmation)
10.25 - 46.50 (2-dial radionic rate)

sending these to you now.

rsvp when you can and let us know how you are

I actually was getting ready to post an update.

Along with your guy’s help I did a ritual a couple of days ago where I opened Band’s sigil (who has helped me before) and around the sigil I wrote my intent of receiving the money to get out of debt.

I read psalms 23 and 108 and had a green candle lit to receive any tension or stress of being broke.

Now the ritual was sort of rushed as I did it right before I had to go to work.

I probably need to go back and re-work everything but yesterday at work I won a raffle for $125!

So now I have money to at least keep my gas turned on but I still need money for my landlord.

Step by step I guess.

MK

Goddamn auto correct!!

I used BUNE’S sigil lol

Ahl’faroahn is able to bring you food, water, and provide you shelter in the most dire circumstances. The modern application that I’ve found for Ahl’far’dahn’s power is the ability to bring the necessities of life to you, supplying the very basics of life in emergency situations. He works faster than most spirits and demons centered around wealth, but he can only bring exactly what is absolutely needed, rather than that which is desired.

Also Ant’Harratu :slight_smile:

i broadcast for you all day today. and what a coincidence - you logged on around 1:10pm. right then i went into trance and was sending you energy on the first rate!

good job on the raffle - i actually had the idea that you should play a lottery this weekend cos i felt like you needed to open a door of some kind for a windfall to come through

i’ll keep sending you rates and hopefully more opportunities open up for you

whatever else you are doing keep doing it

I’m officially in panic mode.
I got paid today and being I lost a week and a half of work I only got paid $130.
My rent is past due for the $900.
I did another ritual for money and gave the time frame but nothing has happened so far.

I know I need to release my desire but the stress is so unbearable I can’t let it go.

I’m at a loss here.
I never ask for help but if anyone is able to give me a helping hand I’ll be in your debt and will repay you in anyway possible.
I’m not asking for money just some spiritual help.

if you lose your place i’m leaving this board for good.

magick either works or it doesn’t. and i’m already broadcasting for you.

chk pm

How effective are your radionic trend results? Do you use sigils and open
them on the box when you are working a trend? What works best
for you?

I definitely know what you are going through, Musta. When you’re in a desperate situation, and need money ASAP, it is really difficult to let go of the desire, and have the certainty of success that is required.

For my own situation, it wasn’t until I put my pride on hold and went to the local Salvation Army shelter, and had a place to sleep, that my own money magick seems to have kicked in. I FINALLY received my welfare cheque (they were supposed to mail it; they didn’t so I was constantly checking the mail for nothing. Turned out it was sitting at the local office.) and it was double what I should have received.

1 Like

That’s awesome DarkestKnight!
May I ask what kind of working you did to achieve this?

For right now I have a place to live I’m just worrying of losing it.

In the Natal Chart Reading Dani did for me he pointed out my pride of leadership and I’m starting to think it’s a weakness of mine.

But it’s kind of a catch 22 because you HAVE to have confidence while performing majick.

I don’t know if I should perform another rite for money or wait on the one I did.
I’ll probably do another one being if I’m still stressed that means I didn’t release all emotion.

Can someone tell me which direction to become Asmodeus in?

I know the Goetia has some errors in what element the spirits are attributed to.
My copy says King Paimon is associated with air lol.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:19, topic:3588”]That’s awesome DarkestKnight!
May I ask what kind of working you did to achieve this?

For right now I have a place to live I’m just worrying of losing it.

In the Natal Chart Reading Dani did for me he pointed out my pride of leadership and I’m starting to think it’s a weakness of mine.

But it’s kind of a catch 22 because you HAVE to have confidence while performing majick.

I don’t know if I should perform another rite for money or wait on the one I did.
I’ll probably do another one being if I’m still stressed that means I didn’t release all emotion.

Can someone tell me which direction to become Asmodeus in?

I know the Goetia has some errors in what element the spirits are attributed to.
My copy says King Paimon is associated with air lol.[/quote]

Its not really a weakness.
It’s just the things associated with it.

Like if you tend to be jealous, you tend to be very caring.
And if your light hearted, you don’t think deeply most
of the time.

It’s a bit of mix. This all happens subliminally and
it’s very ingrained into people.