Needed opinion

What do you do when you want to get at a douche bag who did something really bad to you that ruined your reputation. Baneful magick is what some would do as well as I. But here is where it gets tricky for me.

Most people don’t like this douche bag for what he did to me because it really affected me in the head badly. It made me for the course of 4 years hold anger for this ass hat and I’m still somehow angry at him. But the thing is like I said people don’t like him. He’s becoming what looks like an alcoholic because he’s skinny but he has that beer belly. He has a kid at 18 and a new girlfriend that isn’t even the original mother not that that matters. And he has a decent criminal record but it’s mostly juvenile. so my question is would you all do anything at this point or would you think he’s had enough because this all started happening after what he did to me. I don’t even see him with his old friends anymore either. He got stuck in a school for troubled kids that only the courts can send you to meaning next step is jail or prison so his entire life is that of a useless delinquent. But he’s 18 now so he’s just what I call a douche nugget.

• perhaps this is a stupid question but do you think it’s one deity of mine perhaps that did all of that to him because before the incident (I won’t go into it) everything almost was fine with him. Now he has people I know who want to come after him as well. So it seems probable a deity already took care of it for me. Or some dead relative or something I have no idea.

But would you guys leave it alone at this point or would you move forward if your anger is telling you to do so cause I got this pissed off voice in my head telling me “he ruined your reputation and got in your head rip his balls off it’s been 4 years your hatred for him is getting worse!”

Or perhaps I already punished the fucker without even knowing it because of all the anger I held towards him. If that’s the case he’s been getting fucked for 4 years and I still can’t seem to let it go🤣so what If that means his shit doesn’t stop hitting the fan. But what do you guys think about all this.

Like attracts like, it sounds like he did it to himself, with a flowing wind from all the bad energy of everyone he pissed off.

You can have a bad day from getting shitty energy from a chef in a bad mood in a restaurant, this guy is mired in it all the time. It’s a vicious circle and will eventually kill him.

5 Likes

To me, it sounds like the dude is a curse unto himself. Lol

I’d just let it be. His current trajectory doesn’t look too promising anyway, and who knows…maybe he’ll learn something in the years to come.

He ruined your reputation, and behold…looks like his reputations in the toilet.

Also, he’s 18. Still very much a spring chicken.

Personally, seeing as he has a kid, I’d be less inclined to do anything very nasty. That kid needs a daddy. Unless he was a total scumfuck. Then all bets are off.

I think you’d be better off applying your energies elsewhere. Surely, you have bigger fish to fry.

2 Likes

It’s funny too cause now just as his goes downhill I noticed my life is slightly getting better

Personally, I’ve never found that a reputation is actually “ruined.” Reputations, if that matters to you, can always be repaired. It sounds like several people are on your side about this, anyway, so it seems that a curse would be a waste of time and energy. But that’s me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it is a guy I would destroy his manhood :stuck_out_tongue:

print an image of the person you wish to curse or demand justice about and burn that image while cursing this person out loud using your voice with rage…just in front of a mirror, that mirror should be placed towards the east side and the image facing the mirror. project a black smoke using visualization…a black smoke that enters the mirror (using your imagination) see the smoke get inside the mirror, do the procedure at night only between 2 am and 4 am. Do it only one time, no need to invoke a spirit. if I haven’t explained well, msg me. btw the words you will pronounce out loud are to be short and precise. Not too long. be direct and precise.

2 Likes

Do you show the image in the mirror? Or visualize the person in the mirror, too? Or are you showing your face in the mirror?

Do you direct the smoke at the image of the person?

1 Like

You show the image at the mirror direction yes
no need to visualize the person in the mirror
no need to show your face in the mirror
you direct the smoke at the mirror only.

1 Like