Need your insights and expertise, please?

Dear respected members of the forum,

I am pretty new to magick but have been reading on and off about the same for some time, just to give you some recap, in Jan, my then partner broke up with me for no good reason, she just called things off, I have been taking it very badly, in a complete emotional turmoil, after reading alot, I thought of giving spells a shot, so I performed a few which I am listing below to give you some idea.

1.) Honey Jar Spell
2.) Bay Leaf Spell
→ I drew venus of symbol using red pen and then wrote her name and then my name along with the intention and burned a few.
3.) Red Candle - Come to me spell - (did this on 11th Mar as venus was in pisces)
→ I bought a red candle, wrote her name - come to me - my name x 3 and then dressed it with my fluid, wrote a petition, offered pink salt, bay leaf, orange peels and sesame seeds and opened 4th pentacle of venus on my phone and meditated with pure and clean intent, the candle took a total of 3 days to burn, it was a fat boi so before sleeping at night I had to extinguish it.

What I noticed was when I performed the red candle spell, she had blocked me literally everywhere which she hadnt done before.

I need your kind insights on this as to what must have really happened, is there any chance if I can request some to do divination for me or draw a few tarot cards, I feel really lost here and I genuinely wish to have her back in my life.

As I was going throught his forum, I also read that Prince Sitri helps ignite passion in 2 people, so I have been opening his sigil and have been playing his enn on my phone and meditating and respectfully asking his permission if he would like to help me or guide me or work with me, but I havent gotten anything concrete yet.

I would be genuinely grateful if you guys can guide me?

Should I just give up on my ex and try to find someone else?

Do you usually get concrete contact or messages from entities?

Since you say you’re new, and if this is your first attempt, it could be that he’s jumping up and down trying to get you to see him, and your astral senses aren’t able to perceive him.

Check out the free tutorials we have for :developing astral senses" (search at top right) and work on skill building some. Pick up divination to help you start listening to your intuition and those subtle impulses.

It’s common for some people to sense a love spell as a psychic attack and unconsciously feel you’re dangerous and aggressive, especially if they are sensitive, and withdraw to safety. Or it might just have been something you said.

3 Likes

Any solution for this?

Well the damage may be done, as it was the wrong tool for the job: you didn’t know but this person can’t be attacked with a love spell. Love spells attempt to usurp free will so of course they are baneful by nature. This person could get the same iffy effect from things like mind control like working with Dantalion as well, if that’s what’s happening.

Or it could be also that it worked but there are other reasons that could have nothing to do with you, like she’s really into someone else and doesn’t want to complicate things.

Try instead an attraction spell on yourself aimed at being exactly what she wants, or workings to remove obstacles and blocks (like a rival), or in some cases healings when the issue is they’re rebounding or have distrust from trauma. Do a divination to see what else is going on that could be in the way.

2 Likes

As you know I am pretty much an amateur, can you help me with divination?

1 Like

Sure we have free tutorials on that too:

2 Likes

Hello all,

So, after thinking about it alot, I finally got tarot done by a professional with regards to my love life, my ex and what is happening next, so as per the person who drew cards, they said that my ex basically has a lot of confusion in her mind and she is letting her emotions be overpowered by her mental state which is basically causing her run around like a headless chicken, deep down in her heart she wishes to reconcile but her mental state is not letting that happen, the tarot reader said that she is unncessarily taking the pressure of unknown on herself even though every thing is going on smoothly in her life, in the end the tarot expert suggested that I should think about mind magick as one of the options to help me ex come of out the delusions and the confusions so she can see the clear picture there is no need to do any love spells, what are your thoughts on this and does anyone have any idea about mind magick, is there any way that I can help my ex release the anxiety, overthinking and get her more clarity so she can also look at her emotions, the tarot reader said that there are a lot of chances of her coming back but again her mental state and tendency to over think will ruin the relationship again.

Please guide me!!

Love spells are not a guarantee of a happy relationship in the future, rather, on the contrary, it will make you even more unhappy living under the same roof without the opportunity to part. This is torture for both partners. For some reason, many people are looking for a way out in magic, try to talk to your partner and try to understand - what do you both need from this relationship? Do they have a development perspective? Maybe it’s a dead end. You can use demons to bring her back, but it’s up to you to decide how appropriate it is.

4 Likes

we are in no contact since last 3 months, there is no way for me to reach her.

New posts merged into the existing topic for this subject: @lonepotato please avoid duplicate posts and try to keep things together, so member scan see what’s already been suggested and don’t waste effort repeating ideas you already rejected.

So she’s made a decision that you’re no good for her based on practical considerations that you cannot be a good long term partner, but some questions are unknown and she’s erring on the side of caution. Head over heart.

The best way to persuade her then is to address her concerns, supply answers to these questions and demonstrate why you can practically meet her needs.

If you try to mask that, and she was right, she’ll just find out later and you will have a nasty situation on your hands. You also need to be very sure that you’re ok meeting what she wants, and you might not even have all the info on what that is yet - what if she hasn’t told you something that is a deal breaker for you?

As I said above, there’s also a risk that she’s sensing spells done against her free will as attacks, and attempting mind control is also a banefull attack that could have the same effect as the red candle.

I pulled you a card and got “Glamour”… (Quereia deck)
So… something is very much not as it seems here. One or the other of you is not truthful about what you’re putting on the table. It’s probably her. It’s possible that this is causing insecurity as well that you would reject her if you found out. But it could also be referring to the mind control idea as “glamour” - it’s fake, for you and her, and then you have to maintain that fake for ever.

As this is not for temporary thrills, I’d say: “Never start a relationship with a kidnapping”. If you only want a short term or casual relationship it’s not such a problem.

Oh, final thought: if you’re looking for long term consider that she will eventually find out as she gets to know you, and then that will make her question everything. If he finds out that you did a healing, to reassure her given her worry is probably from past bad experiences, that’s going to go across as forgivable, but a mind control spell brings trust into question and you don’t want that hanging over your head in a long term relationship.

1 Like

this is not true, the lovers card and the heirophant card kept popping every now and then, and when we asked to the question as to why she broke up all the cards suggested that she was unecesessarily taking pressure for something that even I am not aware about, see the thing is if she never saw me as a potential partner, why would she introduce me to her family and make so many plans, I was literally with her family for the whole day on christmas.

I swear if this was the situation, I myself would never try to have her back in my life again, I wish I could show you the messages that she had sent me prior to the breakup.

I swear there is nothing that would make me reject her, I have literally even told her in the beginning of the relationship that if she ever feels like she is not happy in the relationship and wants to see someone else, I would respect that decision of hers.

I understand eveything that you have said above and if binding was ever my intention, I would have gone through the route of using binding spells which uses runes, blood magick etc, my intentions are pure and all I want her to see is how much she means to me and just remove this stupid pressure of the unknown from her mind and see things for wha they are…

Well this is the material point -

1. Glamour - hidden information - there’s something you don’t know, and you’re reaching for solutions for a problem you have not clearly defined.
  2. “Unnecessary” according to WHO? Not her, obviously. This is a judgement from the tarot reader and that’s very dodgy.

There’s no reason any of these solutions will work when you don’t know why they are the solutions. You already know that emotional control workings backfire in a big way, there’s a non-zero risk that mind control spells will do the same for the same reasons, which you also don’t know.

Honestly, I’m a stranger and I don’t believe you - not enough data - YOU DON’T KNOW, that’s the problem.

I mentioned helping her and healing a couple of times and you didn’t even grace that with a response - do you actually care that she could be reacting like this due to past pain? ONE tarot reader’s UPG (unverified personal gnosis) told you what you wanted to hear, it could be completely that person’s imagination, but you’re not going to find a way to verify if it’s correct or consider the more obvious psychological options?

Well, isn’t this factually the case based on your own descriptions above?. Dude she BLOCKED YOU - that’s a decision point right there that says “nope, stay out of my life”.

Are they though? You’re trying to usurp her free will, but if you loved her wouldn’t you want to support her through her issues instead of try to control her to get your outcome asap?

As I explained Love spells and mind control and bindings are BANEFUL workings, whatever “pure” means i don’t know - pure lust? That’s Ok, I don’t judge but don’t lie to yourself that this isn’t selfish and not for your benefit - and you want her to just disregard her fears that it’s not for her benefit?

It doesn’t matter if you feel that butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth - SHE has questions and SHE FEELS more than uncertain. You don’t block people for no reason.

Did you? You didn’t even respond to half of it so it doesn’t show :thinking: - if I feel unheard here, then I’m now wondering if that’s her issue too - perhaps she tried to talk it out with you, but like with the tarot reader, you don’t listen you hear what you want to hear.

I suspect the first is clear and that’s why she blocked - too intense and her feeling don’t match. They might have before but things change in light of new information. Your cursing her to “love” you counts as new information, if at the subconscious level, and isn’t great, really.

So, I get you’re frustrated but her fears aren’t going to be “stupid”, and again you don’t know what they are to say that - and if you dismiss her worries like that, then she’s going to feel you’re not safe or supportive - not really bf material. Hopefully you didn’t talk to her like that… maybe you just came across as a bit needy and that’s a turnoff for most people, but then it’s an easier fix as you just have to chill out for a bit give her space to process and reconnect more calmly later.

Ignoring data is the same has having it hidden from you - you end up hiding it from yourself. But you need to understand better, maybe you already got it and you could review old conversations to look for it.

There’s an entity that can help with this: Foras.
In the Goetia Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove there’s complete instructions to contact Foras, and he has the following skills:
Try both:

Fascinate the jaded. If somebody has become bored by you or feels you are no longer as exciting or interesting as you once were, this power can give you an air of mysterious excitement that will make you fascinating. A friend, lover, or even a business partner, will once again be intrigued and attracted to your presence and your thoughts.

Understand a loved one. If you are serious about a relationship, it helps to understand the other person’s deeper needs. This power works by making the other person more expressive while helping you to perceive the true needs expressed behind anything that is spoken. It can be used at any time but is useful in the early stages of a relationship when you are deciding if you want to meet those needs, and also after years have passed, when needs have changed. Many relationships fail because people don’t check up on changing needs and if you want a relationship to survive, this perception can help.

Hargrove, Corwin. Goetia Pathworking: Magickal Results from The 72 Demons (Magick of Darkness and Light) (p. 100). Kindle Edition.

1 Like

She never showed any concerns, she always said that the relationship is something that she never expected that a guy could treat her so good because she has always had bitter relationships in the past, not even once she said anything, if she would have said something, I would have made sure that it is being worked on right away.

Apologies, I know I sound like a very needy and pushy person in the above replies, what you said above makes a lot of sense, you have given me alot to think on and improve on, feels like a slap but I guess this reality check was needed to see things the way they are, you are right I am absolutely selfish to use love spells to have her back in my life, you are so so right, I guess I should just leave her alone and work on myself and become a better person and follow the right path to things and life, your replies made me realize a lot of things but yes there is something that I wont agree about the fact that I would not listen to her, I have always been a supporting partner and have always listened to everything she had said and tried to become a better person.

Is there any chance I can undo what I did with the spells and leave her alone?

Yep, you just made me realize what a horrible human being I am to do what I just did.

Ok, but she told you about these past bad experiences. She has “unnecessary pressure”.
If we take all that at face value, I’m going with the idea that the spirits vouch for you, so her being cut up over her past doesn’t need to get in the way, but it is because she doesn’t know you well enough, and she’s gotten freaked out by the intensity of this bit:

If that’s true she’s running scared, and it’s emotional and very defensive, implying maybe things were worse than she lets on and she has some shame around it - which is a debilitating emotion and explains the reaction to the love spell: her defenses are on super high alert.

I’d still work with Foras on the understanding part to help get insight on things she probably doesn’t want to talk about, and see if you want to take on someone who’s basically a tad broken in the relationship department. And add a huge dollop of emotional healing, and patience. I thin she may want to reconnect after she’s had some time and then it’s like coaxing a feral cat out of hiding, eventually if she talks about what was so bad she might like to go to couples therapy with you.

1 Like

Sister, you have made me realize alot of things tonight, and one of things is that I dont deserve her, like I asked you, can I do something to leave her alone? can I undo spells, she deserves a good guy. not someone as broken as I am, like you said, If I really loved her, I would leave her the fuck alone, and that is what I want to do, I just want her to forget this terrible relationship she had with me, I want her to feel all the happiness in this world and I wish her to find a kind, just like she deserves and it aint me, can you please guide me with the next course of action, I just wish to do something good for her, just this one last time, because I genuinely love her.

1 Like

her last message to me @Mulberry

Ahm, yes there’s things you can do on both fronts.

For her healing I’d call on a team that includes Leraje (for mental strength) and Raphael (for emotional healing) or if not Raphael then Ebuhuel from the book Angels of Omnipotence.

For dissolving your attachment painlessly I have a working I wrote up for that here, which is a homegrown thing I developed when I was in pain from wanting a relationship that wasn’t right:

1 Like

thank you, i cannot thank you enough, i just messed up, i needed this reality check, i absolutely dont deserve someone as amazing as her, i will do everything in my power to help her heal and find a nice guy and also peace in her life, she deserves the best!

I would want to live with the pain actually, if I deserved painless things in life, I wouldnt do what I did, so I wish to live with pain and torture myself, but, thanks anyways.