Need Urgent Help - Bitch Blackmailing me

I want to know which demon or angel will be best for making her to shut her mouth and stop torturing me.
I had one Bf before my marriage. We broke off with mutual decision and were friends after that. He also got married this year with some girl. That girl had found out about our relationship and now she is blackmailing me about it. She had sent all my chat and pics to my husband and now we are also getting a divorce. I have never cheated on my husband and I love him very much. But my mistake is that I did not tell him about my previous relationship.
Where I live girls having physical relations before marriage is not acceptable. I had confessed everything to my husband and also told him that if he can’t accept me I will give him a divorce. But the problem is that this bitch is still torturing me that she will make my life hell because I had relations with her husband.

Please tell me how to stop her.

If anyone can do the spell for me I will be forever grateful to that person

You need to make an introduction.

That’s terrible to hear. Sorry to hear that things have gone that bad for you…

I have a serious dislike call it hatred even for people like that…

Depends on what you want to happen to the person… I mean what exactly is your final destination with this person. Only to make her stop???

But yeah, forum rules first.
Please make an introduction as was requested first.

2 Likes

I have already done my introduction yesterday, but I will again introduce me.

I have started doing magick for saving my marriage. Me and my husband were already separated from one year due to our family issues. But our relationship was always on and off. I knew he loved me but whenever we came together something happened and we used to get separated. But he always came back. I know that he is a very loyal person and I have also been loyal to him.

I had success with DOM, Angels of love, Magical Seduction, Words of power, New avatar power and other gallery books. I have only one year experience in magick. I have now started using the second method from DOM for contacting demons but i am not able to hear or feel anything. I dont know if I have contacted demons successfully or not.

I want to reconcile with my husband but I don’t think that he trusts me anymore. Also, this Girl is threatening me that she will tell my parents and In-laws about it. My marriage has already been destroyed by her, but she wants to destroy me completely.

I am In a very bad situation now. I am thinking of committing suicide sometimes. But I can’t do that with my parents. Please help me…

2 Likes

Alright @Lady_Eva needs to come here. It seems like you shouldn’t be doing any magick right now. You are too unstable mentally

2 Likes

suicide is never the answer and baneful magick introduces the kind of energy you really dont need now

3 Likes

I second with @dagar

Although I do sympathize with your situation and the shit it’s causing you, bane fully it might just set you up for a whole different shit show…

I mean, I’m no therapist or anything but have you exhausted all other options with your husband??

He is the only thing worth your attention and efforts now, the 3rd wheel woman is just causing unnecessary extra negative probs.

Once again, baneful might not be the answer, however there are other avenues magically that you can still go down before resorting to the proverbial chainsaws of the magical world…

But reiterating, that suicide will not change a thing, for you at least…

If you do find yourself in a bad space with regards to that, you should first seek medical attention and get yourself sorted out, divorces etc etc can take a lot from a person psychologically…

I wish you the very best of luck and hope you get everything sorted out

1 Like

Try a Freezer spell. It’s not so baneful and is more geared to self defense by stopping the attacker from working against you - you can search here or online.

4 Likes

I don’t think I can do freezer spell. I do not have a very big refrigerator and I cannot hide my spell bottle. I know that anyone can find it. I don’t want anyone to know about this. Is there any other way?

Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield has some pretty good rituals to stop an enemy with next to no physical materials (the exception being possibly the book itself if you go with paperback or the symbols if you draw them out). I have had some pretty fast results from that book.

The rituals range from more subtle workings such as bindings, banishment and silencing gossip to more aggressive means such as the master curse.

1 Like

I have Pdf copy of that book. Will it work?

Friendly reminder people who haven;t been in for 3 months can;t offer free work (this is to give folks enough posts to decide whether they think that person’s work and general approach are suitable) and no-one can contact you offering paid work, it’s a forum rule to prevent folks getting hustled or scammed etc.

Try the freezer spell on her if possible, maybe ask a friend or family if you can’t do this in your own home: Vovin's Freeze Spell ~ from EvocationMagic.com

One thing though, if you’re desperate (which is understandable!) don;t just throw a bunch of different spells at this, or different people working without letting them know what’s going on, for example if someone uses a fire-based spell on her to “burn” her when she thinks of you, and you also do the freeze spell, it could clash and can even make things worse for you and/or hurt the practitioner, it’s really important.

Nothing wrong with having more than one working at once, just make sure they’re all aware and not clashing. :+1:

Please don’t do that, I understand things look bad but she is the one who is out of line here, and you should be able to fix this with a bit of magick.

3 Likes

It should, same material. I have the kindle version

Thanks Lady_Eva. I wanted to ask you if I evoke Forneus to help me with my husband and make him to forgive me and reconcile will it help. Forneus can make people or enemies to see best in you. So will he help me in this situation?

1 Like

I don’t have any real experience with that spirit, sorry.

Can u suggest me some spirit which you have successfully used for love?

I’m sensing a lot of anxious energy. You have to first take some time to calm down and properly acess the situation. There was a lot of great advice given by the members here.

Freeze the chick out, that will take care of her and her bs. Don’t let her even think for a second that you’re in a place of defeat. You’re a queen, a goddess, and you’re the ruler of your world…throw some magick her way and make her STFU.

If you want to call on a spirit, make sure to do the proper due dilligence to get a feel of whether or not the spirit can help you. There are a ton out there and I’m sure you’ll find the right one. Go with your instinct if all else fails.

I know you directed the question to Lady Eva, but I can recommend Duke Dantalion, as he can change someone’s emotions. I always call on him to influence someone’s emotions to make them soften their heart towards me, think positive and loving thoughts, etc.

Good luck :bouquet:

Thanks for your reply.
I have really thought very much about my situation and why all this is happening to me. But I am also thinking about instead of blaming others for my life problems I should look within myself to get an answer. If I m in peace with myself then I will find peace outside. Can Duke Dantalion help me to rediscover what I really want from my life?

Of course he can help. You could also send duke Dantalion to her. He can get in her head and, FUCK her up

1 Like

In the book “ARCHANGEL PATHWORKINGS, Raziel’s Paths of Power Volume II” by Jareth Tempest, stated that Michael can protect against gossip and when you get threats!
The rituals in this book are simple