Need social skills advice

It’s difficult for me to make friends with people. I don’t know what to talk about, so I wouldn’t know how to keep a conversation going either, and I don’t have much of an interest in things other than wanting to know how to make money because of my situation but I have no idea what to do. I don’t leave the house much because I don’t really have anywhere to go. What’s a good starting point?

2 Likes

Join the Freemasons. Become friends with them. Just talk about pop culture and the convo will naturally go somewhere. Did you hear Justin’s new album. Pop smoke just died. Mayor Bloomberg is running for President etc etc.

Actually don’t talk about politics, religion, or the occult. Leave that to yourself.

1 Like

Or join a club with similar interests. Go to volunteer work and charity events to meet new people. Go to a church, synagogue or mosque and make friends with the people there.

1 Like

I like art, though I’m not sure how I could go about selling anything. What do you suggest?

Go on a website and accept payments for drawings. Do magic to superboost it

What sites do you recommend?

I don’t know if i can tell you that here sorry

Ok thanks.

What kind of magic could superboost it? I don’t know how to do magic so what would be a good place to start?

just imagine yourself selling your art once you are settled with everything.

You mean see it in my head?

yup. Then imagine energy being sent for that purpose

1 Like

@anon48079295 has experience with this type of stuff i think. Maybe he can give you some input if he comes online

I have aphantasia so I can’t see mental images in my head. Every time I close my eyes all I see is black. I also can’t feel much of anything emotionally either. Sort of, but not enough for it to be anything significant to help. I think my anxiety and dysthymia are holding me back from these kinds of things. Could Velenos help with that too?

1 Like

not sure

Try calling spirits. I will give you a guide

1 Like

Read through this and try it once you establish your art business

1 Like

I already tried that site years ago and I didn’t feel like it was a right fit. I think setting up a site with that well known blogging application might be better? A lot of people seem to use that since that other site seems really crowded. Where could I learn how to use it?

1 Like

what site? What is it called