Need Help with Soul Travel

I’m confused. I read a lot about astral projection in the past and all of them says I need to achieve mind awake + body asleep state. But in Soul Travel you apparently can travel without achieving trance. Shouldn’t the physical body afflict the astral experience?

I tried to achieve the living imagination. I tried what EA said in the ebook. I closed my eyes and tried to see my surroundings. And everytime I do that I my focus goes to the blankness of my closed eyelids. Tried to see and it still didn’t work.

Can someone please tell me how can I Soul Travel? The exact method?

1 Like

You don’t need to be asleep or in a trance, partial projection is possible which is where you are aware of your projection but also of your physical surroundings. Both are just one of multiple ways to achieve projection.

Personally I project and can type or write, etc while doing so it’s a matter of switching focus from projection to physical and vice versa.

How do you do that? Please explain!

1 Like

It’s fine to begin with a stage where you’re aware of a real (or, in other cases, imaginary) thing, which maybe you can’t see with your mind’s eye but, precisely, you know it’s there.
This may afterwards progress to either a cartoonish vision which is also good, or a direct sight of the place in a realistic way.

I started with projecting around my physical area, around my room, my house, my neighborhood, physical projection/biolocation. I became aware of my physical body from the projection and learned to switch between the two or hold awareness in both through that means

4 Likes

Not everybody has a visual imagination. Can you visualise at all, or do you not picture images like, say, when you’re reading a description in a book?

1 Like

from my understanding of soul travel, it is to be out of your physical body ie: your asleep, but moving around as a ghost would within the physical realm. i’ve done it once, but i have no idea how and haven’t been able to duplicate the experience. from what i remember i was dared to jump into fire within a dream, i did and i “fell upwards” out of my physical body. i’ve attempted that multiple times in journeys and lucid dream to no success.

Yes I can do that just fine. It only happens when I try to imagine my surroundings with me in it.

How do you project out exactly? Do you just imagine and it’s done?

No I don’t use imagining, mainly because that would be no different if not close to just that imagining but not actively doing.

I started projection (or as BALGers call it ‘soul travel’) after I got the basis of energy manipulation down because it applies to manipulating the energy body, I never used the concept of “getting out” of my body as opposed to already being out and using energy manipulation to connect with the projection. The more I practiced the more my senses grew accustomed to the projection and the more I was able to see my physical surroundings, my physical body, and move about my physical location in projection.

4 Likes

In that case I’d just say practice. It works the same psychic “muscles” as soul travel, and you end up working up to the actual thing.

1 Like

By energy manipulation do you mean Robert Bruce’s New Energy Ways?

That’s one way

1 Like