My Journal into Magick

Day 3 6th of June Wednesday the walked 5 miles, did push ups and abdominal muscle exercises.
Did the evocation. Noticed flashing sigil again but the energy was peaceful
In my sleep I felt my uncles energy and he said to stop smoking :slight_smile:

Day 4 6th of June Wednesday walked 6.5 miles
Noticed the candles go very high, even dancing.

Day 5 7th of June Friday - Prayer to Lucifer
Day 6 9th of June Meditation exorcise and back to training and walking.

So today i was cooking and than i felt somebody wachting. It was quite tasty so i quick did an evocation poor some wine and food on the table and did it as a guest offering.

Above was the 8th day (Tuesday 12th) of June of Dedication to Lucifer. Monday 11 (7th day) I did a quite evocation/meditation ritual.

Because I was sloppy in propper banishing I tried this grounding and banishing ritual. It takes time, but I do this and the LBPR to have a proper connection and to practice banishing:

1 Like
  1. I ask my Pendulum to ground me:
  1. Preform the banishing wave. Tip imagine the explosion (wave) in every room of your house.
1 Like

A very good video on Clairaudience and training on hearing and the 5th Chakra (throat). Enjoy!

2 Likes

Theta Gamma Sync is the deep state trance that meditation for at least 15 minutes will get you in. Mediation: No thoughts, because you focus on breathing in (4 seconds) and breathing out (4 seconds).
Technically the state is the same state when you almost fall a sleep (slow wave) or at the end of your sleep from REM to wake-up.

4 Likes

Opening a sigil: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

1. Meditate
  2. Gaze into the sigil. Don’t close your eyes. If you need to close them do that real gently and open them.
  3. After a while the black lines get white or there is a line beside the black line. The Sigil get’s in printed in your vision. Then some say it’s flashes/3D. With me the lines become little block (like interference in your channel). The Sigil comes of the paper.

Welcome the spirit into your temple.

4 Likes

Banishing. This is the guided meditation that I’ve used to learn the LBPR. You can use the EA Koetting version on YouTube also:

5 Likes

Lucifer

Homage he has from all - but non from me.
I battle it against him as I battled in highest Heaven. Through all eternity.
And the unfathomable gulfs of Hades and the interminable realms of space.
And the infinity of endless ages. All, all I will dispute.

Source: George Byron - Caine a mystery

1 Like

When I started I followed this course on her site. This is nice for beginners on BALG:

2 Likes

Here is my view on Astral Projection and protecting yourself:

1 Like

Here are the KOF banishing incantations just to add to my documentation :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

Say it three times

4 Likes

Asking your Daemon or Angel for help. Letter of Intend:

1 Like

2 Likes

If something dragged me through all the loss and shit in life it was this:

'Never ever give up and never ever let others tell you what you can and what you can’t reach in life"

This was Lucifer teaching :slight_smile: and me working :slight_smile:

Friday 4 January 2019 - 0.00. Tonight I’m going to start a learning pact (now more official) with Lucifer.
At this moment he already works in my life with:

• Spirituality
  • Healing past (even lives) and fears
  • Acknowledging addiction and work on it.

I will keep you updated of changes in my life and interesting learnings.

4 Likes

Very proud of you friend :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks @AradiaX :slight_smile:

1 Like