Need help with protection

Due to an encounter earlier with some pretty dangerous stuff and needing to rely on many helpful and wonderful people here for help.

I have four sigils and four runes on for protection since my necklace can’t protect on its own since all it holds is my devotion to Lucifer.

Sharpie won’t last forever so I was wondering what are some on the go protection things? Something that I can just think up and I don’t know imagine around me or something.

I am new to this stuff since I never needed protection when I was working alone in secret.

I do not have herbs, am allergic to incense and do not have crystals (yet). I do have candles though so I got that base covered.

I’ll take anything, thank you.

2 Likes

You need to do proper shielding. If you don’t know how, I recommend a crash course.

5 Likes

I second the shielding advice and include daily banishing.

6 Likes

Hiya OP! You looking for protection from human or spirit baddies? There are some spins to the throw that really make a difference, so if there’s a specific thing you’re trying to avoid, there’s probably a countermeasure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A human doing some messed up magic.

2 Likes

Thank you, what’s the crash course?

2 Likes

Do ya know what the magic is in specific, OP?

1 Like

Well was but we dealt with it. Just want to be safe from future possibilites whether human with rituals/spells or a spirit in general.

Cover my bases and learn things.

Interruption is a fun sorta style, OP! Arachne, Lilith, Geb, Neith, Hecate, Hermès, Chandra, and Toffee are just some of the Deities that can put a stop to shenanigans.

2 Likes

Thank you. Earlier we called to Opfaal as @DarkestKnight had mentioned.

2 Likes

Oh my.
Ok…I’m on my way to work. I will help you once I’m settled in.

1 Like

Thanks, just hit me with a pm whenever your free.

1 Like

A good connection with your ancestors is one of the best ways of improving someones defense if you don’t already have one.

2 Likes

I’d say the best proteccion is the best offensive. As this ancient saying said: “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

1 Like

Guardian spirits, servitors. GUARDIAN SPIRITS SERVITORS GUARDIAN SPIRITS SERVITORS GUARDIAN SPIRITS SERVITORS!!!

The way I see it, you can never have too many pairs of friendly eyes watching your back. I keep a pretty good mix of evokeable (i.e. bound) and trusted invokeable entities on hand at all times. I also have two guard servitors and two attack servitors, all of whom function on the subtle plane(s) more or less as specialized clones of me.

2 Likes

Dear @Lamb-of-Hell-666,

I had the same problem, start with proper grounding. I use 2 options:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-journal-on-magick/30330/34?u=borgy

Or

Then with grounding imagine that energy coming from earth around you, that gives you protection.

or

Imagine a bright light of divinity forming a circle around you for protection.

Last but not least banish after such a ritual:

1 Like

Being the energy worker I naturally am, I like to set off an “energy nuke”.

Draw in as much light, “holy” energy as possible and let it explode out of me, usually with a primal scream as I do it.

I repeat the process with darker energy, before calling on the small army of loyal spirits that ride with me.

I know how to clear a room.

However, for people who have no idea how to manipulate energy, I say stick to the basics.

1. Smudge the place.
  2. Salt the place.
  3. LBRP
  4. Command everything to GTFO.
2 Likes

With the ritual of I AM you’re doing the same and it works great. Good solution @anon72564005.
Oh remember with the salt you can add water and vinegar also to make blessed (holy) water.

Oh and sandalwood incense in each room.

Thanks, I’ll read into these.

Thanks guys (gals?) but I still live at home and as patient as they are with my “make believe”, she already said she pulls a full stop at “witchcraft”. Doesn’t care what it is, its not allowed in her house.

Plus also allergic to incense, I wouldn’t be able to be in this house at all afterward.

But I’ll note it down for future reference anyway.

In the meantime, I was recommended to shower and imagine all the negativity and bad energy washing away. That sounds easiest.

2 Likes