Need help with banishing and protection

I’ve been having problems with getting dreams of being raped every night since last December. I’ve tried almost everything you could think of for banishing and protection. I called on a lot of Angel’s for help and even demons for help. I still have the same dreams. The longest I’ll go without the dreams is 7 days and always on the 7th I’ll get the dream again. Usually the entities are either regular or demonic. I’m not sure which entities are doing this as I’ve been unable to uncover their identity. I’ll always feel a dark presence from them though. It’s possible the dreams could be coming from my head but I’ll hear the same spirits from the dream communicate love to me during the day. It’s quite unsettling and weird. I’ve done the lbrp. Asked Michael and others for help and I asked Belial for help as well. Still they persist. The only thing I haven’t done is burn smudge sticks and an uncrossing. Any suggestions?

I dont know the causation of the things you experience in your dreams, but maybe you could look into become lucid in your dreams.
The book Questing after vision from EA Koetting. Describes techniques how to become lucid in you dreams.

1 Like

Thanks for your input.

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you for your advice.

Before you go to sleep Invision the dream happening but this time you fighting against them and winning. I would also do the LBRP.

1 Like