Need help - sleeping +10 hours a day

Hello,
Recently I became open to the possibility that someone I know is having their energy drained somehow.
He sleeps a lot (+10 hours a day). It is not related to depression or anything like that (though he take pills for schizophrenia but even when he forgets about taking it for weeks his sleep pattern is the same). He has gone to the doctor before but he’s perfectly ok but it does affect his life negatively.
When I asked about when did this started, I was told that he had a weird dream involving a witch trying to take his soul out in 2016. In the dream was protected by wolves and, after that, this bizarre sleeping behavior started. This witch had the face of an specific woman that this person knows (who actually deals with Goetia).This woman at this certain time was actually very angry with him.
Do any one of you could help with any other signs I could see to make sure he is being cursed? What woudl you recommend me to do? So far I’ve only tried a simple herb bath (which works for me) for protection but it didn’t work at all. I’m willing to try even a placebo.

Did he have his thyroid checked? Get a 2nd opinion.

2 Likes