Need help: Questions about Gods and Spirits, regarding a story in progress

Hey everyone,

I’ve recently had a vision about writing a fictional story and/or screen play regarding the Gods, spirits, and demons and angels in the world.

The help that I need in this forum is to just ask very simple questions from people who have communicated with Gods and spirits in any way or have studied them intensely. I have read a few books and articles but have gotten different information on some of the spirits.
I’d like mention as many of them in story as possible, all playing important roles. So I just like to know things like: Looks, personality, likes and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses (if any), and any ultimate motives regarding this world. I want to give accurate descriptions, and possible backstories, so that people like you who know and have experienced a lot regarding the matter would appreciate it.

You guys can reply to me here or through private messages.
Any help and advice is appreciated.

Welcome @KAJT It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3