Need help identifying daemon

Hi there I’m new. I’ve been curious about her for years now with very little insight as to who she is. I dreamed I was a being with long snake tail-like tentacles below my waist and I think along my spine as well. I was very tall and skinny, and a female torso. I know I liked to hide and at one point I was consuming a dead human that was freshly killed. It didn’t seem odd or malicious at all, I was simply hungry. I woke up totally grossed out but over time I wondered if she is a deity of some kind that anyone else has experience with. The dream was one of those extremely realistic dreams, one that makes a point. The closest I’ve come to find online is Echidna. But even her description doesn’t sound like what the body was like. She was incredible

1 Like

I’m not sure who the being is, may I ask (and you don’t have to answer, I’m asking as a magician, not “moderator”!) what your ethnic origins are?

I only ask because I’ve been doing some research about, broadly speaking, Cthulhu-type beings, and wonder if any of your family hail from the South America, Middle East or Europe? :thinking:

Again, I repeat no need to say if you prefer not, it is a very personal question. :smiley:

Also, (mod hat slightly on) - please follow the imp! :+1:

intro3

3 Likes

Oh no worries at all! I’m heavily mixed. Mostly Asian and European - Japanese, Chinese, English, Irish, French, German, Swedish, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Polynesian, and a bit of African.

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s very interesting. :smiley:

Mostly Asian and European - Japanese, Chinese, English, Irish, French, German, Swedish, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Polynesian, and a bit of African.

That’s some heavy mixing right there. It’s like you decided to be inherited upon different parts of the world’s ethnicity.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hm, something that comes to mind is possibly the nure-onna from Japanese folklore. They somewhat fit the description, and are known corpse eaters. Some other notable ones is Lamia and Scylla from Greek mythos if that helps.

1 Like