Need help, I need a really strong love spell

Lmao

Last year, on a whim and as an experiment, I tried a candle spell to get a woman I know lives in my city (haven’t seen her though and it’s not a big city…), Who at one time a few years ago had approached me (wasn’t interested at the time) to come to me somehow and cross paths with me so we could maybe get together.

I never did bump into her, but in the weeks that followed it had the effect of me fantasizing about her in a bunch of romantic situations and stuff.

Think it took about three weeks or so for that shit to wear off…

The funny thing was that my level of investment wasn’t terribly high as it was just an experiment, but hot-damn. Lol

1 Like

I know he doesn’t sound very nice, but I want him and I’m really set on doing work on this unfortunately so he will act different towards me. I don’t think the way he acts is anything personal towards me and it’s just own issues , which is not good either way but , I really do have a lot of feelings for him and I’m set I want him

What happened

Oh really , did it have any effect on her ?

I’ve got no clue.

It was a shot in the dark really.

I think she might actually be in a committed relationship anyway.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Well, you already bound yourselves to each other, so…

Problem is, even together with you, he’ll still be the way he is. His essence won’t change. You won’t be able to turn him into someone affectionate, caring, etc. Nope. He’ll remain evasive, dismissive, uncaring, unloving… and bound to you.

I know you want him badly (we’ve all been there), but sooner or later you’ll see the problem… and you’ll want to get away from him just as badly.

Avoidant people are like a glowy, shiny kryptonite for anxious people.

3 Likes

how have we bound ourselves to each other? i mean I know I did a blood magick spell but it might not even work right? you are right. He will be the same and still be dismissive even if he ‘loved’ me? but I really want him nothing can stop me trying :frowning:I have never felt this way before. Please tell me where to start

1 Like

do some self love and healing spells on yourself

this person isn’t worth your sanity

let it go

in manifestation your desire for results can easily block all your work

with any spell let it go

don’t think about it

1 Like

This way:

Absolutely, I’m not even trying. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

I’m just spoiling the movie for you lol

Remember, this is your kryptonite… the more he avoids you, the more you’ll feel like you need him.

For now it’s only been a couple of nights. Things will be different in a few months.

Problem is you don’t really want him. You don’t want to be ignored and rejected, which is a whole other deal. You can’t change the guy. No spell or spirit will change his essence and make him loving and caring. What you want is his attention back, and now you’re deprived of it like a drug.

I’m not judging, I’ve been there myself and I totally, 100% get it.

Just saying, if tomorrow you met an actually loving and caring guy that devoted himself to you, you wouldn’t hesitate for a second before throwing this guy to the trash, because you’d be feeling loved and you’d recognize this broken, incapable-of-loving guy for what he is.

So here’s my advice, though you don’t need to do it right now, but keep it in the back of your mind because in a few months you’ll be more open to this idea: how about manifesting a caring, loving, smart, brave, emotionally mature, successful man that’s 100% devoted, loyal, and committed to you?

Like I said, I know it’s unthinkable to you right now, but the truth is you want to feel loved and appreciated, and this guy’s dismissiveness is only triggering you wanting to “prove your worth” to him. You think that, when he ignores you, it means you’re not worthy of love, affection, and intimacy. And you want to prove him wrong. You want him to love you so you feel worthy of love.

You already are. It’s him that may not be

3 Likes

But I only feel this way about him l, I have been on lot so of dates with other guys who were really nice but ok not attracted to them :frowning: I just want him, I love his personality , we have amazing chemistry, I just want him I don’t want anyone else’s attention I will only waste their time because all I want is him

Surely there is a spell out there that will make him feel something for me? Help lol

If you click on his name, it will take you to his profile page and you can see the story in his posting history (as in all of it, he was obsessed and it was all he could post about for a while). He seems to be doing great now though.

2 Likes

Exactly, because they were nice, and you (unconsciously) look for avoidants that you have to “prove your worth” to for the ultimate prize: validation through hard-earned attention.

When the attention, love, and care is just given to you, you don’t want it. You want to “earn” it and struggle for it.

It’s your kryptonite, your drug. It’s why you’re hooked on someone that ignores you and you hope he’ll turn into a Prince Charming for you… instead of just giving a chance to an actual Prince Charming.

Are you sure? He’s someone that hooks up, then ignores/discards, and blocks if his F-toys dare to complain.

You’re surely not his first, and you won’t be his last. Guys like those do it like a pattern.

Are you sure you don’t deserve better?

If his heart is closed shut and he’s incapable, then no.

And there are people with frozen hearts and dead emotions. Those can’t be changed. Or maybe they could, if they went to therapy. It’s not your job to go around “fixing” broken men though.

You already did the binding. But keep in mind it also implies you are bound to him now…

3 Likes

Does binding him to me mean he will more than likely come back then?
You are making total sense, I really understand what you are saying but I am a very stubborn person unfortunately and I don’t like to give up on things I want lightly :frowning: I just want him back. Lol sorry for going round in circles. i will wait a month to see if anything manifest from my blood magick/binding/love/sex magick spell I hope so

I totally understand, let us know how it goes

1 Like

Definately! Will update if any movement

any book reccomendations?
I want my target to fall in love with me, I have tried Damon brands magickal seduction but only had success with ritual 1 and that was a lust spell so he didn’t end up staying he kept Comming to me then leaving
How do I get him to fall in love with me?

Thank you !!

Please keep posts re the same topic in one thread, it helps people see what’s already been suggested so they don’t waste time on repeat effort.

Guys, let’s bring it back on topic. OP is asking for love spells, (that are not candle spells).

@Lovewitch I linked you with several, and a book recommendation, and I edited one of the spells personally for you… what do you need that causes those to not work out for you?

Do you want us to pick one for you rather than you have to wade through the options and decide for yourself?

5 Likes

This is terrible advice.

1 Like

Read what OP told about the situation to get a better idea of why I said what I said.

I also gave ideas for OP to layer workings if he/she still wants to do more, or to try the rework I posted, besides the blood binding she already did.

What’s your advice?

2 Likes

I liked all your advice a lot thank you

1 Like