Need help, I need a really strong love spell

Update on movement as promised

I did the spell on Friday night (i think) I just found a message he sent to me on Sunday on a burner Facebook of mine which I used to send him as message weeks ago, he said to me that he thought I didn’t want him to speak to me anymore
Will take it with a grain of salt hops to get more movement soon

4 Likes

Niiiiiice! So did you respond already?

1 Like

I said to him I’m sorry for blah blah blah … if you want to talk to me unblock me on my main account
Fingers crossed :heart:

2 Likes

That’s a good sign, sounds like the spell is working on him. Give him time to miss you, give the spell time to shift things around to give you the best chance of getting your desire manifested, and stay positive.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Thank you! Will update more if there is more movement

1 Like

We are in similar situation

You did blood magick too, right?

Is it working for you too?

1 Like

I don’t know why I didn’t use blood magick sooner :see_no_evil: so I got movement in 2 days although i only just found that out today, I’m going to keep doing sex magick every night to give a boost, really hope he comes round !x

Tbh I was going to do blood magick on my target but then I backed off.

I did burn a petition with my blood on it, but nothing happened.

Y dressed a red candle with my blood and my target’s name carved on it, but as soon as I lit it I felt something was wrong. I blew it out, washed my blood off it, broke it into several pieces, and threw it away.

In your case you had his belongings too, so I guess that was the missing piece in my case.

2 Likes

I think it didn’t work because you change d your kind and stopped. I’ve done blood magick in the past without any belongings and it still worked, although not this quickly. I mean I wouldn’t even say it has ‘worked’ I only have 1 message of him and he hasn’t contacted me any further.

Idk something just felt so, so wrong as soon as I lit the candle… I don’t regret stopping it right there. My target wasn’t worth it.

I never felt that way before (that a ritual was wromg and had to be stopped).

3 Likes

Good luck. If you get your target I hope you treat him right.

People do these things and don’t really want it. You can drive a person to insanity, even suicide. Be wary.

Cheers.

3 Likes

I put some menstrual blood in his coffee but it didnt work

:joy::joy: This gives new meaning to ‘going round for coffee’, I hope he took it black and not crimson. Not one to pass judgement, lawd knows I’ve done my fair share of skullduggery. All is fair in love and war.
Better luck next time.

1 Like

Movement update

I am feeling the effects of the spell, obsession, I feel emotional about him , sad , was crying just now
I give in and ended up contacting him (oops) I said to him hello, I’m here if he wants to speak

Movement is that he has unblocked me on my main Facebook messenger now

Not heard anything from him yet

3 Likes

I’d anyone has anyone advice how to lessen the effects on myself I would appreciate it.

1 Like

Tbh, whenever I did love magick, I got the same unbearable side effects.

The only thing that worked for me was to cut all cords between me and my target with Archangel Michael’s help. The relief was immediate.

Of course, this approach probably won’t work for you because:

• You’re bound to your target through blood magick
  • I gave up and then decided to cut all cords, but in your case you’re seeing results so it’d be a self-sabotage for you to do that right now

Maybe you could ask spirits specialized in emotions to help you be more in control? Dantalion might be the right one for the job.

3 Likes

Yeah:( I don’t want to reverse it or ‘cut a cord’ as this is really what I want. I feel silly that I contacted him first , I was trying my hardest for me to be in control and have the upper hand. But oh well, I worded it in a way where I’m not putting pressure on him so if he doesn’t reply I won’t be disappointed

I’ve never actually worked with spirits , I have only worked with haniel , I’m very curious about this side of the craft but I don’t know. Drawn more to sympathetic magick

the side effects really are awfull I feel drained. Maybe I will try non magickal ways and try to focus on something else

2 Likes

Do whatever you can to keep yourself distracted. I know it’s not easy, do what you can.

1 Like

No, don’t feel silly about contacting him first. He reacted by unblocking you on your main FB page, so it’s not like you’re annoying him. I do rituals on my target often, and as much as I would like to have the upper hand, and be in control, I can’t. I end up contacting him frequently, as we have a child together and it doesn’t get in the way of my workings.

…now if you were contacting him daily, asking him how he’s doing, why aren’t you contacting me, I said I was sorry, what more do you want, spiraling from one end of the spectrum to the other, obsessing and constantly trying to get a reaction from him, then yes, that would be a reason to feel silly.

Just keep doing what you’re doing, maintain your composure, use common sense, don’t annoy him & you’ll be fine. :smiling_face:

2 Likes