Need help for a permanent magickal crippling

I need help to permanently cripple this girl’s magick. She’s using it to drive me and my friend apart, and doing the same to all my friend’s other friends, too. I need help making it so she can’t control energy ever again. I want to make sure she can’t do this shit ever again.

2 Likes

Particularly, I’d like to know a spirit and a sigil.

2 Likes

:thinking: short of death I don’t know that she wouldn’t be able to reverse any attempt of this nature with enough proper effort. Now you could put up reflection or counter-attack wards/shields around you and your friends. Then she would basically be fucking her own life up with all the spells she sends your way.

easiest way to do this in mass would be to create poppets of you and your friends with the proper sympathetic links to establish the energetic links to all of you and the spell. After that you just need to do some basic upkeep of the fields at most depending on how strong it is.

6 Likes

I guess you don’t know what kind of magick does she use to do those things to you.
If you are already familiar with any spirit, I would suggest starting to work where you feel strongest. Ask for messages how to resolve that problem. You can receive the direct answer, some sort of sign in your daily life or have a dream. Be patient and persistent.
Maybe you will get completely different insight into the situation that makes you problems.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Just bind her influence on you and your friends.

9 Likes

Yep. This is the time to bone up on your protection magick. You really can’t shut down a person’s ability to do magick, just suppress it. If there was, I am sure religions worldwide would have doped it out by now and there would be a great many of us here at BALG you would not be exchanging magick theory with, lol.

The poppet idea is a good one. I would go with that first before you get in a nasty back and forth with the individual. Let her hurt herself. It is so much more amusing to watch stupid human tricks, especially when they go wrong…

6 Likes

Agreed, Also it takes alot less energy so you can focus on other things. They take themselves out, you handle your business. Fun had by all except the idiots who decide to try curse you.

3 Likes

@Dinmiatus @Woodsman81 @kiss-lamia-lilith @DavidSmith I like all of the methods provided, but I’ve already done enough. She’s been restricted astrally to a thing with the inability to even function logically, and if she can reverse those effects then she’s powerful enough to reverse anything I do. Thanks for the assistance, though. I’ll be sure to use every bit of the knowledge provided to double up on my defense against her.

1 Like

This may not be the case if she knows a decent array of defensive measures. For example there is one guy i know of that used a type of vampiric shielding.

Anything tossed his way just became fuel for him or the shield depending on how he set it up regardless of intent. So cursing him in any fashion would be tricky to say the least, and thats IF that were his only defence. This was just one layer of defence of many.

4 Likes

That’s all she claims to know. I’m not sure which runes or sigils she has protecting her, but I’m sure that my desire for her to stop was enough.

2 Likes

And unknown factors as that are an opportunity to figure out what you can do. Just remember to have your own defenses in place, layering is always a good thing if you dont know what your dealing with, depending on your practice.

For example a few of my own include the defensive rituals i posted as prep work for a ritual im working on and the defensive properties of the blackened fire from bmoa. This doesnt even include the protection i put on my home before i knew of either of these specific rituals.

Most of which are designed to repel influences that would hinder or harm my progress.

2 Likes

Drain her. Drain the fuck out of her. Make three different thought forms. One of them drains her 24/7 that’s how he stays alive. The second one drains her using your energy and hers (when you command him). The third one makes you more powerful, especially at vampirism

3 Likes

Interesting thought, though I’m not necessarily here to hurt her or drain her, only to make her stop hurting other people, including psychologically. The worst part is that I think most of it is subconscious.

3 Likes

@vladzz So she’s not doing it intentionally then?

4 Likes

Not entirely.
Some of it is conscious.

3 Likes

@vladzz Could this be solved by a bit of persuasion?

2 Likes

Stop feeding the troll, basically you are giving into her magick, and by believing she has power over you and your relationships, she’s winning. Start using your magick in a more protective manner, binding her influence from you and your friends, then basically ignore her completely do not interact with her on any level, she is powerless because you are not feeding her energy or belief.

4 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith People who don’t believe in magick STILL DIE FROM CURSES.

4 Likes

Everyone dies physically weather you like it or not! I’m talking starving her of her power over him, if you protect your relationship shielding and binding and then going on as if she can’t break your friendship you will have more success at it than, if you sit there thinking oh shes winning, she’s ruining my connection to my friend. Get up and build a stronger connection to your friend bring up your past together, do things you do together.

5 Likes

@vladzz My advice has been sent via PM.

2 Likes