Need help for a permanent magickal crippling

You haven’t been reading much about Immortality have you? This is Become A Living God you know. Gods don’t die.

4 Likes

I don’t think she’s ruining the connection. I’m winning. She’s spiritually a mentally disabled pulp.

1 Like

@TheStorm My version of Immortality is about more than your human shell, while you may certainly awaken your godhood while still alive you will ascend your mortal shell in the end to become pure entity.

1 Like

@TheStorm i’m going by what i have experienced and been shown so far. Again that doesn’t invaildate either of our experiences, they are just different ways of getting to the destination.

3 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith Yes. I am just offering up new perspectives.

2 Likes

First is to break down her shields, then any one of these can work:
Binding
Creating a shield to transmute negativity into positivity (an experiment of mine, I haven’t tried it for a full on curse)
Create a servitor to attach to her aura and feed on her energy.

2 Likes
1 Like

Says who?

http://mesopotamia.mrdonn.org/marduk.html

These are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head.

2 Likes

@ashtkerr It’s a figure of speech.

3 Likes

in terms of phisics, posative love and light in frequency holds so much more power than a negative charge, such is the universal law, love is the law!

2 Likes

In an infinte universe, all with be optimized and brought back to order, order out of choas!

That is true actually. I wonder if chanting “I love you” to that person would work just as well as a shield or negative energy syphon. I have never tried it.
I have however tried a honey jar spell on someone I hated. I worked it for MONTHS but it never worked because I hated them too much. I bet I would be in a different position today if I had tried the I Love You idea. Makes me sick to think about saying it ahaha. I don’t have the stomach for those words with this person but perhaps @vladzz does.

2 Likes

Unless your love is genuine then it will not work well. If for whatever reason they become aware of you and decide to “dump you,” then by your own hand you have set yourself up to be cursed whether you channel Love energy, hate energy or any other curse.

For what reason would you use a honey jar on someone you hate? Sounds like an oxymoron.

2 Likes

@vladzz I am going to come at this from a different angle. Your belief in this little girl’s power to hurt you actually makes her more powerful. Dude, take your power back! She is nothing! You need to say out loud that she has no power against you, say out loud that your power is sufficient to deflect any measly shit she could try and direct toward you. I recommend starting there, and then implement everyone’s advice too! Take your power back dude!

5 Likes

I hated them simply because they did hurt, were continuing to hurt, and made threats and plans to hurt someone I love as well as myself. If these actions stopped (this was in the very beginning) my hate would have subsided. All I wanted was peace and happiness, or so I thought. I am not one to be crossed but I thought I could chain my beast with nice little white/grey magicks and deny my darker side. I have been very patient. It has been many years of learning, growing stronger, changing my life, reprogramming myself, and finally letting go of my hate and becoming neutral. Revenge is so very sweet. Like a nuclear bomb to an ant problem lmao.

I’m going to venture a guess that those threats have not stopped from them wanting to hurt your loved one.

2 Likes

Maybe people need to stop projecting!

That’s impossible. People are always projecting. Most do not see it, but only see the strongest projections.

2 Likes

Delusions of ego will be all our down falls!

Damn right!!

1 Like