Need assistance with poi

Hello, I’m reaching out on here to anyone that’s willing to help with a divination to help me with a situation with a woman I was seeing for a bit, we hung out a few times things were looking good. We had been talking for a while.I texted her one day after we hung out and didn’t hear back from her then again the next day and nothing. She completely ghosted me. Ive never had someone that I had been talking and hanging with do that it was so strange. It’s been about a month since my last text to her and I haven’t heard anything from her. My intuition is usually on point but I may have gotten my emotions involved and it’s blurring my divination confidence and answers and as most of you know it’s harder to read for yourself with emotions involved.
I’m not sure what went wrong. She was the one who technically courted me and ask to hang out and spend time together and showed a lot of interest, knowing her work schedule the effort she had to put out to spend time was a lot as her work is 7-7 6 days a week. Everything thing was good we had talked about going out to dinner our last time hanging out ,then ghosted me. So weird. I initially didn’t do any visualization magic or anything but I did after to get her to reach out and nothin. Not sure what is going on but for some reason Im having problem moving on and getting her out of my mind. I figured she didn’t want me and so just tried to move on and cut any connection. But for some reason my intuition is telling me she is coming back and I keep getting random thoughts of her alot I mean like popping into to my head all day.
I did a self shield to myself to stop my mind from thinking about her unless the thoughts were initiated and coming from her. Basically I wouldnt think about her unless she was thinking about me and able to recognize if my mind was creating fantasies or trouble letting go which I have no problem doing to people. Still I would get thoughts in the same frequency. I’m not sure if it’s some kinda love spell or my own self doing it, it’s driving me nuts lol.
I would appreciate if some one could help give me some unbiased insight into the situation.im usually not a person to ask for readings or divination becuase my dieties usually tell me what I need to know during my meditations and they are usually scarily spot on. If someone can do a read or divination to give me some insight to what is going on I would really appreciate it. This situation is causing me to be distracted and drawing my energy I could be putting somewhere else and I can’t shake it.

Yea Im trying to but something is calling me back and I keep getting thought about her even after almost a month and Im usually over it by then

A post was merged into an existing topic: Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Post moved to the Request thread as this is a request for a specific piece of work, namely a reading.

One post questioning the OP which is against the rules is removed.