Need assistance for fastos and meton

GOOD DAY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! IS THERE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON HOW TO EVOKE FASTOS AND METON?THANKYOU FOR THOSE WHO WILL ANSWER THANKYOU! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome @itschatte2229 Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. It is a rule of this forum.

In answer to your question, you would evoke Fastos and Meton in the same way you would evoke any spirit.

i already introduce myself brother. oh okay well may i know how will i do the evocation? im a beginner here thankyou

No, you haven’t. Had you done so, I would not have prompted you to do one You have made four posts and not a single one of them is an introduction. An introduction must be posted in the appropriate section as I pointed out.

okay let me do it brother

already done brother did you now already see it?

1 Like

Yes, thank you.

brother any advice on how i can open my psychic senses? and to talk with fastos or meton? i already seen the incantations post by micah, but i didnt seen how to evoke or call them. is there also a incantation to open psychic senses as well thanks…

Please try using the search function in the upper right (the little magnifying glass). There are many incantations available on this forum.

Here is an incantation for the senses:

To evoke, type into the search function “evocation guide” and click on the third option.

1 Like

Hoooo boy.