Need advice on something that scares the shit out of a goetic demon

Alright I did an evocation of bune earlier today, in order to introduce myself and get acquainted with him and his sphere. I had some ideas for some long term goals which he would be ideal for. Went great. Then earlier I got a negative numerology omen appear out of nowhere(1114) and did a few readings to see if it was legit or bullshit… turns out it was legit and reading after reading was warning me about bune(combination of stichomancy and tarot)… basically it alerted me he may betray me in the future. I did a reading on the appropriate course of action and got truce reversed(stay on your toes) followed by a quote basically saying tame him, use him, keep your dagger in hand. So I need to figure out a weapon I can use if he decides to pull one over on me. You guys know of anything?

Something that scares the shit out of a demon?

First off, demons can’t be scared.

Secondly, the best weapon is your will.

Bune will not betray you unless you betray him. Bump ^

I trust my divination before I trust bune… and this is’t something I’m really paranoid about I’m just following my divination and trying to prepare a nuclear option for a worst case scenario. Will I ever use it? Probably not. But I would be an idiot to ignore the heads up.

Realize that doubt is the thing that obstructs conscious and desired will. Because doubt is also produced by will. Your will. You just don’t realize it.

I agree with Elision. Trust yourself. If you think something is up. DO NOT THINK TWICE! Trust yourself and know your own power. Do not question yourself.

Rufus Opus has a story about Bune. He had worked with him for a while with great success. Then around Dec. Rufus got a huge bill out if nowhere, he tried to dispute it to no avail. So he called on Bune and told the demon to get him the money to pay the bill in anyway the demon saw fit, as long as Bune caused no harm to Rufus’ friends or family. A few days later his house burnt down to the ground and the insurance he got for it was more than enough to build a new house, replace his belongings and have enough left over to pay the bill.

Bune seemed to think it was funny, Rufus not so much. He talks a lit about Bune and stresses the need to understand that the demon’s view of the world is much different than ours. So word your tasks very carefully with Bune.

Good luck.

I wish I could give an account, but I have not worked with Bune.

3 Likes

Nice example Orismen!

To be frank I had completely forgotten about the evocation until my divination kept warning me about a duke. And as soon as I figure out the best option to take I’ll probably continue working with him like nothing ever happened.
I don’t really doubt myself but I also don’t doubt my divination. Thanks for the tip Orismen.

I think I resolved it. Thanks everyone.

You got this bro!

Lol, so quickly xD

You’re always welcome.

Bimé is not Male.
Nor a Duke, or a Demon.
Gotta love 17th century religious dogma.
It still infects the present.

This is possibly Bune:

Under Amaymon

The 8 is called Bufin, he answereth truly to all manner of questions, he can bring dead bodies from one place to another & to make one of his spirrite to enter into the dead bodye & to carry it about & to speake & goe at commandment, & to all manner of thinges done by the dead when hen he was livinge, except eatinge, he appeareth in likenes of a fayre woman but he speaketh hoarsely.

So I need to figure out a weapon I can use if he decides to pull one over on me. You guys know of anything?

Ummm, yes: the grimoire tradition. By the power of the most High, call on his king Amaymon, and bind him by the name of his supreme lord Lucifer.

Well, if Amaymon is the right king … I’d think the only other likely possibility would be Egyn.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:14, topic:2233”]This is possibly Bune:

Under Amaymon

The 8 is called Bufin, he answereth truly to all manner of questions, he can bring dead bodies from one place to another & to make one of his spirrite to enter into the dead bodye & to carry it about & to speake & goe at commandment, & to all manner of thinges done by the dead when hen he was livinge, except eatinge, he appeareth in likenes of a fayre woman but he speaketh hoarsely.[/quote]

Nope.

[quote=“DGLN, post:16, topic:2233”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:14, topic:2233”]This is possibly Bune:

Under Amaymon

The 8 is called Bufin, he answereth truly to all manner of questions, he can bring dead bodies from one place to another & to make one of his spirrite to enter into the dead bodye & to carry it about & to speake & goe at commandment, & to all manner of thinges done by the dead when hen he was livinge, except eatinge, he appeareth in likenes of a fayre woman but he speaketh hoarsely.[/quote]

Nope.[/quote]

Awwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Grabbing ALL of the popcorn for this!

[quote=“DGLN, post:16, topic:2233”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:14, topic:2233”]This is possibly Bune:

Under Amaymon

Nope.[/quote]

Actually, it is. You haven’t even the slightest clue what grimoire I drew that from. It’s Bune. Now kindly fuck off with the crap you pulled out of the JOS ass.

[quote=“Orismen, post:17, topic:2233”][quote=“DGLN, post:16, topic:2233”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:14, topic:2233”]This is possibly Bune:

Under Amaymon

Nope.[/quote]

Awwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Grabbing ALL of the popcorn for this![/quote]

Lol you read my mind.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:18, topic:2233”][quote=“DGLN, post:16, topic:2233”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:14, topic:2233”]This is possibly Bune:

Under Amaymon

Nope.[/quote]

Actually, it is. You haven’t even the slightest clue what grimoire I drew that from. It’s Bune. Now kindly fuck off with the crap you pulled out of the JOS ass.[/quote]

actually it’s the 26th, also known as Bime or Bim. Dragon with 3 heads one like a dog, gryphon, and man, though that’s not the form he took with me. Over wealth, eloquence, and necromancy. One author also linked him to vampirism I find that ambiguous at best.