Need advice on something that scares the shit out of a goetic demon

Actually, it is.[/quote]

Which one is it?
You seem confused?

Actually, it is.[/quote]

Which one is it?
You seem confused?[/quote]

Poete has a shit ton of experience, highly doubt there is any confusion here.

Actually, it is.[/quote]

Which one is it?
You seem confused?[/quote]

It’s called question → investigation → answer

I’ve so far matched almost all of the 48 subordinates of the four kings from this grimoire to spirits in the Goetia, and I know the flow by now. I can’t prove it to you, but it is my best determination. I don’t have the luxury of a sigil here. At the very least, it’s no worse than your ‘no’ without even knowing anything of the source and how its spirit list relates to the Goetia and what the slight differences in names and descriptions usually look like. My answer was meant, in part, to be ironic. Seems you missed that.

[quote=“Icarus, post:20, topic:2233”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:18, topic:2233”][quote=“DGLN, post:16, topic:2233”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:14, topic:2233”]This is possibly Bune:

Under Amaymon

The 8 is called Bufin, he answereth truly to all manner of questions, he can bring dead bodies from one place to another & to make one of his spirrite to enter into the dead bodye & to carry it about & to speake & goe at commandment, & to all manner of thinges done by the dead when hen he was livinge, except eatinge, he appeareth in likenes of a fayre woman but he speaketh hoarsely.[/quote]

Nope.[/quote]

Actually, it is. You haven’t even the slightest clue what grimoire I drew that from. It’s Bune. Now kindly fuck off with the crap you pulled out of the JOS ass.[/quote]

actually it’s the 26th, also known as Bime or Bim. Dragon with 3 heads one like a dog, gryphon, and man, though that’s not the form he took with me. Over wealth, eloquence, and necromancy. One author also linked him to vampirism I find that ambiguous at best.[/quote]

Ugggh. Don’t you understand that I’m talking about two grimores here and relating them to one another. I find it extremely interesting that a possibly older source than the Goetia agrees with some contemporary magicians as to the sex f this spirit. And the Goetia numbering, just so you know, has no significance.

This is why I will be taking a break from the internet
 at least a month+. This gotta be like the 5th debate like this (that I have seen) in the past month

I already know Bimé is feminine. This is just another name for a different entity all together.

How would you even know that being that you haven’t a clue what this “other entity” is or where it comes from? All you can do is repeat your assertion ad nauseam with not one shred of evidence for it, throwing in the same tired old and completely incorrect accusations against the grimoires and “religious dogma”.

It’s not a debate. A debate requires argumentation from two sides.

What is your evidence?
You read it in a book, so think the same thing.
The “other entity” is a Goddess of the Underworld

Which one?
Figure it out yourself.

To answer the original question, apparently the Haitian Lwa could scare the crap out of other daemons.
I have been toying with this idea in my mind while reading The Spider and the Green Butterfly

I admit that the idea of one group of spirits scaring another maybe due to my dualistic, hierachecal type of thinking in common thinking mode.
I’m hoping that the interview with EA from the series will shed some light.
I realize also that I must, “Do the work” myself, and not get caught up in games of mental masterbation like, My daemon can beat up your daemon.
I have a feeling that they work in some sort of concert, or else things would just spin wildly out of control and be evidenced on the materal plane.

if there is one thing that would scare a demon, it would be a capable and competent human being.

but i doubt they’ll never have to worry about THAT.