Need advice [on mushroom use]

Phew. The relief I hear from this is enormous.

I feel you are on a much better path now, with a good future — able to get to where you want to go. Oh, and have fun!

2 Likes

Thanks, is it safe to start with 1 gram ?
And is can it be addictive?

1 Like

I think 1 gram is safe, but this is a matter of opinion. I’m sure many can chime in here.

Quite a few people now microdose. It’s kind of trendy. They use 100mg to 500mg (.1 to .5g), and there’s even a few scientific papers on how they get a lot of the benefits (such as depression relief) without the downsides.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0269881120953994

Substances that are addictive usually create a severe low, sometimes a painful low — or a harm — that is then partially rectified by using more of the substance. This cycle doesn’t really exist with mushrooms.

The only part that’s close to the addictive cycle is the depletion of brain chemicals, which is going to lead to a natural low (not a severe low) until you build up your neurotransmitter stores once again.

After each trip, make sure you eat some protein and take your vitamins. The amino acid l-phenylalanine is a precursor to many of the neurotransmitters mushrooms use up. You could take that directly, if you want.

People who seem to be “addicted” to mushrooms just like them a whole lot. Yet I’ve never seen someone talk about using high quantity of mushrooms for years and years on end. (Just a little bit each year maximum)

It must happen, but I just haven’t seen it.

In fact, checking Google Scholar for “psilocybin addiction” I only really see scientific literature on mushrooms being used to treat addiction.

(Google is rarely anybody’s friend anymore, but Google Scholar can be!)

Personal experiences will vary a lot, however. Hopefully others can chime in and share theirs. Especially as you ultimately intend to use this for evoking your favorite entity (which I find to be quite cool, of course!)

3 Likes

Thanks for all of your help🤍

1 Like

Tbh i also want to do mushrooms to enhance my craft i believe it would heavily change me. Yet i am having a hard time getting my hands on these in my country. I know that i can order the spores directly, its legal in my country to buy them but consuming the mushrooms or owning mushrooms isnt so i fear that it could lead to a heafty fine.

Anyone got advice for that

2 Likes

If you’ve done mushrooms before and can bring up the experience again in your mind, you can call the mushroom spirit to find the mushrooms. I did it based on this thread. It worked.

I happened to find them in the house, but you can ask for people to approach you about them.

They’re illegal most places, but you should work hard to make that thought small, fade it black. Push it far away. Fears of persecution and tripping don’t mix! (And often this is not something you’ll be caught doing, anyway)

1 Like

Do you order the shrooms? Otherwise, how do you know how much your doing?

The couple of times I did them was with an old school druggie dude and we just went out and picked our own and made mushroom tea. Other than I can say I drank about coffee cup size of the tea I have no clue how much I did. But I tripped for days.

Would you just weigh them before doing anything with them?

3 Likes

I didnt do mushrooms yet so i guess it wont work

Got some friends who are telling me that in a near place these mushrooms naturally grow but i doubt it act

Another question, what type of shrooms do you recommend? Albino A+ ?

1 Like

Im going to order it

2 Likes

Ah now strains, that’s a good question for @Alahimavatara. He’s more up to date.

When I grew them myself (with the spore needles), I used to just grow psilocybin and golden teachers. Not sure if I did Albino, or not. I think I was too busy experimenting with the growing mediums, to see if I could bring out different facets. (The epigenetics of them, basically)

You can order fully grown mushrooms where you are?? Lucky!

3 Likes

Albino and stuff is fine

I wouldn’t recommend Cambodian it’s feels super weak to me

Golden teacher is good

Penis envy is super small but it is one of the strongest mushrooms in the world

Honestly though from my workings, I tried this one that was Aztec or something… that mushroom experience changed my life forever and it was definitely the strain

I was literally dumped into Thaumiel, my mind split and i saw myself as the devil lol

Samael was teaching me shapeshifting and literally I was shapeshifting into a dragon, for 3 hours or so my nose was stuck lopsided, my sense of gravity was destroyed and it felt like the world was spinning, I swear I was gonna fly. I can manifest tangible chi balls instantly, I had so much power my body was gonna collapse, at one point I became a flying head lol.

If I were to take the same dose with weaker mushrooms which I have, I was not impressed. But from the trip I described above I unlocked so many abilities. So if you go in with the right strain and intention, you will have quantum leaps on your ascent. I’m currently learning ways to tap into those energies without the mushrooms which is also something I recommend everyone to do, a lot of the qigong masters keep that shit secret because they know how powerful those practices are.

4 Likes

Yeah i can

1 Like

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Omg you’re right. I see a fatwa from 2017.

You can’t touch a girl, but mushrooms are sacred. Well — at least you’re lucky in some ways!

Well, you know what? You can practice your energy work on mushrooms SO easily, it’s not even funny. Now that I did that trip last week, all my teen experiments are coming back to me. :slight_smile:

See, what used to be invisible will now visible. Or at least obvious in other ways. Amplified feelings, amplified visuals, etc.

When there’s a girl around you, try connecting 2 chakras of your choice. Obvious places are fine, but you can connect in creative ways, too.

See it best you can, feel it. Send her some playful energy. See her sending some back, too. Back and forth, back and forth, energy growing each time as your souls touch. You’ll connect fast.

Just use the entity you have with you all the time in your love and lust pursuits — you. You work mighty fast, and you always have yourself on you! :wink:

You’re welcome

And I do know that you can access those energies without mushrooms but learning the mechanics is hard because they aren’t taught publicly unfortunately

The only way I knew qigong masters knew some secret shizzle was because I remembered that I was dragon magician and a qigong master in a past life and man we did some crazy feats

It’s very similar to samaels powers when he was incarnate, his power was so fucking intense, it’s like you’re on the strongest mushrooms 24/7, his mental power was so great, that he could literally shapeshift with his thoughts, his atoms vibrated so fast it became indifferent from his will, he legit created matter from the mind which is something EA koetting has mentioned I believe regarding materialization, that’s the secret to a lot of these powers, speeding up vibration, mushrooms can do it but there are other ways too. His mind was so intense it split my mind in 2 lol I’ve been healing from it for years now.

I’d evoke the mushroom spirit if I were you, meditate with its energy. Even the spirit itself can teach you things you don’t actually have to take it to learn but obviously it’s better to take them hehehehe

1 Like

I am really busy right now (the time i saw the post) but i will comeback to it later and give u a little insight on my recent 5.5g trip that almost made me lose my mind. Beside that, I saw lots of spirits with their true forms and let me tell you that was not pleasent and if it was not for my occult practice and being desensitized on seeing such things, I would’ve definitely lost it.

1 Like

Yeah man, you can see some pretty crazy shit, desensitization is one of the biggest problems in earth, I’ve learned it’s best to slow down when shit hits the fan, really feel everything.

I’ve noticed water dragons are great with this, healing the energy, mental and emotional, especially emotional. I’d highly recommend you meditate some with Cora Legra I don’t know a single magician that doesn’t cry their lungs out in her presence, you can check out the dragon Magick journal she’s in there

2 Likes

Ha! I know what you mean. My trip last week was not fun, but it wasn’t a standard “dark trip”, per se. I just hated what I was seeing on the astral.

All sorts of satan sigils everywhere (I never call Satan, although I think Lucifer seems like an alright dude)
… tollgate spirits demanding their little payments or energy
… Indian deities demanding their incense payment - pay per pray lol
… spirits that wanted to be connected and “plugged” in like a fucking toaster, like another set of lights in series on the Christmas tree (look at demon sigils — most are electronics).

The D Wave quantum demons

So much astral SPAM, like I’m in a hacked version of WoW

Lots of supposedly spiritual shit that was really like cheap kid’s toys, like jack in the boxes.

Even Archangel Michael came through all heavy metal and weird. Like he was the ultimate Decepticon. It was fucked up.

Was not happy with all that stuff.

The NORMAL negativity I see on psychedelics, like when I was see people’s pain, or bear their pain for me to relieve them (or crush their pain outright), was nothing compared to this lol. It really fucked me up for a few days. Made me reconsider what I was doing.

For at least a little while, it’s moving me back towards more direct magick, and less calling entities. A lot of these entities are fucked up, and leave weird astral trash EVERYWHERE. Fuck them lol :wink: (just the ones who their crap everywhere, anyway!)

2 Likes

For me they just want to engage with me but i was not doing the trip for spirit work it was for me to focus on healing and travelling back in time to find where my traumas stem from.

That was a traumatizing trip for you. Take some time off and reconsider dealing with it. But to me working with entities is great and beneficial just my mush trip at that time wasn’t for that purpose.

1 Like