Need a idea of whose who! With a demon

Does anyone know of a specific demon, that smells like vomit with a hint of sulfur?

1 Like

'Tis the demon of overcooked cabbage!

These things tend to e personal to the operator. Could be literally anyone and not necessarily what we all would call a “demon” either.

6 Likes

That made me snort :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Oddly enough sometimes something manifest itself and what’s left behind is that smell I described on certain objects a pillow or a blanket or the couch or it just wafts past myself or anyone here…

Mul is right, though. When I call on Hel, she can smell like freshly turned Earth or a dark, dank catacomb. But those are MY senses and others haven’t said that about her to me.

Besides the smell, what are the other things you notice?

5 Likes

It gets cold enough to see your breath, then my wife actually acts as if she’s possessed! Her voice changes her facial features and then the smell wafts on though everything she goes near I’m at my wits end with this this is worse then any horror story yesterday I was talking to her and two of my teeth rolled out of my mouth in mid conversation molars at that!

It gets cold enough to see your breath, then my wife actually acts as if she’s possessed! Her voice changes her facial features and then the smell wafts on though everything she goes near I’m at my wits end with this this is worse then any horror story yesterday I was talking to her and two of my teeth rolled out of my mouth in mid conversation molars at that!

1 Like

Threw me for a loop there, since it’s winter :joy:

Anyways, those are clear signs of SOMETHING. But exactly who, well, those are signs of a spirit presence of sorts, but not who.

What are your senses like? Have you done any divination?

Forgive me if this sounds basic.

1 Like

My sense I consider very keen I’ve been practicing since I was a boy and I’ve never came across something that’s able to hide itself from me until now I’m very perplexed by this the familiarity of the aura I got before this happened was very strange indeed

1 Like

Well 2 possibilities come to mind when you say that but I have no clue on the entities identity.

Possibility 1 is it’s a weak entity and hiding from you because it’s afraid of you banishing it or doing worse then banishing to it.

Possibility 2 is it’s extremely strong and therefore potentially very dangerous in which case you might need backup eventually to get rid of it.

As I said I don’t have a clue what being smells like cabbage and sulfur but I’ll wish you luck and cross my fingers for you that it’s the first possibility (it’s hiding because it’s weak) and not the second (that it’s very strong) as to why and how it’s hiding from you.

Add: you said it felt familiar though?
Did your wife act like a deceased relative would have while possessed?

Possibility 3 is it’s not hiding it comes and goes intermittently. Just thought of that possibility.

Some people lump zeta reticulan greys with demons. They leave a sulfur smell because they sweat their waste out of their skin. They can be as tricky as any spirit.

Maybe build an altar to communicate with the intelligence, and figure it out?

Figured something out, the familiar aura, from when I was a child back home before I came to America, same aura sense when at the tree making sacrifice with mum. The tree had been there since the 1800s before I left Johannesburg it was bulldozed I have a piece of it still with me it sweats whenever my wife sweats then everything starts! So someone familiar spirit it’s not causing harm just that putred smell so at least I’ve found out that much so far

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I love this story.

The spirit or spirits are tied to this I don’t know if I should cleanse it or not? Any input would be helpful and thank you in advance

1 Like

I’m actually not very good at picking things up from photos. If there’s any questuon about whether something needs cleansed, I would just do it and be done with it.