Need a bit of advice about how to deal with an enemy who is using Saturnian necromancy

You’re right I didn’t protect the place when I made it mine. That was because I didn’t know there was a possibility of my enemies hijacking it and using it as a backdoor into my mind so that they could attack me and bypass my protections.

How did you establish contact with the native American people spirit?

Well, Necromancy is a dangerous path, as well as working with shadows, so he may be quickly fucked up by just turning them against him.

Did some looking into it. The Necromancer has allied itself with The Source of the spiritual hierarchy, which is directly tied to the spirits you call upon. In other words, someone likes the Necromancer more than they like you. It all comes down to the underlying motive of what you have to Offer to acquire the Highest Favors beyond “im working on spirituality or astral travel for myself,” etc.

This war is basically being fought over resources vs the petty ego’s of a few that happened upon someone elses own spiritual magickal treasure trove where they will fight tooth and nail to protect it.

I doubt it, I’d think any necromancer worth their salt will have protected themselves against harm from the Dead and their energies. I’m not taking any chances, I want this war to end, not possibly trigger another war with her spirits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t really know what you mean. My war isn’t with the necromancer. It’s with the people who pay her to do me harm. And they are losing. The spirits I allied with do not like them more than they like me. :wink:

1 Like

Of course, but everything is possible it depends on your creativity of solving problem, I just threw an Idea ^^
I work the most with elementals so in my way I would send my army of them lol. But demons will work well for sure too, the opposite of deepest darkness is the purest light so angels are an option too.

1 Like

if this person is a serious necromancer it may still be an issue considering the dead can pass through any gateway or door given they have the motivation/lifeforce given to the by the necromancer. otherwise they have no desire to

If they are losing then you wouldnt be complaining on this board. Sounds like to me you are hoping that “Talking about it” will add some sort of Magickal Oomph. :star_struck:

@Meowlix To be fair, you don’t know the facts about the whole thing so you’re not in a position to assume that I’m losing. If they were winning, I’d be dead by now. My enemies were not fucking around, they’re not able to harm me themselves so they pay others to do their dirty work for them. Fortunately, I’m not fucking about either. And I’m not complaining, I was looking for solutions about an area of magick I have little knowledge about, without triggering another war. And in future, you might want to not assume I want you to look into things the way you do, it’s polite to ask first instead of assuming. :wink:

I have a solution now, thanks to Orlee and my spirit allies, along with some of the info I got from others in this thread and in PM. Thanks all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe you will the war. You are defiantly taking the proper steps to win. I’m going to assume you will continue to open the gateway to the lake of fire to permanently remove those spirits from you.

I know you already tried banishing and you have already done some exorcism however did you ever try taking a cleansing bath. I would suggest trying a hoodoo style cleansing bath and follow up with a banishing ritual.

(cough cough) you should not assume anything either. I happen to know very specific spirits the Necromancer works with. I know this, because I commune with many spirits including ones of Necromancy all the time. The actual reason a real war WILL BE triggered are due to deep underlying issues you are stepping on the toes off. I will not give you information pertaining to this, because I am eager to see who will choose what side (they get to basically write their own karma). Then the stone cast will be like a Meteor Nuke.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with our fellow BALG member having a optimistic mind when dealing with this issue.

Do you expect him to have an inferior mindset? You can’t go into any war or battle with an inferior mindset because that will assure your defeat. As long as you don’t underestimate your opponent and
I don’t believe @silverfirefly is underestimating the lady necromancer which is why he has reach out to different people for assistance.

It seems to me you don’t think he is capable of winning like your basically telling him to roll over and take whatever this lady is throwing at him.

@silverfirefly continue to do what you think is necessary to win. You have my support should you need it. I don’t mind getting a piece of the action lol.

2 Likes

Sorry had to take care of a few things. Well the wonderful @Lady_Eva sent me some things on Shamanism and the rest was a lot of research and conversing with actual Native American people themselves.

I will see if I can find what she sent me. If I do I will let you know and send it to you.

Found it. Will pm it to you as it is quite lanthy.

of course I don’t expect anyone to roll over. However, I am a logical person, so my approach to things is a bit different. I am just simply saying I know all parties involved and why the things that are done are being done, even though I am neutral in the process. Essentially, Silverfly is wanting to step on the Toes of someone elses decision which she should have nothing to do with (whether she/he is aware of this or not) and so basically she got entangled within problems. I was just pointing this out, and knowing the reasons as well as all involved and what power they have access to, already know how it will end up. That is all.

Are you already engaging generally positive spiritual practices like meditation, being present yet detached, recognising things you can appreciate, engaging in pleasant activity etc. When you engage in “battle” mode, although better than fear and despondency, it tends to feed the negativity even more. I would suggest “turning the other cheek” spiritually/mentally.

2 Likes

I have a mantra that can put you in the good graces of Lord Father Saturn and might just be helpful in this situation. I imagine this person made the mistake dante abiel did in working Saturnian magick without Saturnian devotion. Frater U.D aka Arthur moros (pseudonym) explained this in detail in his book (my all time personal favorite) Cult of the Black Cube : A Saturnian grimoire. expect them to go through bouts of depression. illness. physical pain / chronic health problems flaring up, paranoia. if this is the case they will not be on their A-game so to speak!

2 Likes

This is an old thread I started, but actually, no I didn’t step on anyone’s toes back then. They stepped on mine. Fortunately I won that battle.