Need a bit of advice about how to deal with an enemy who is using Saturnian necromancy

No idea. I was told literally, “Saturnian necromancy” by a spirit ally.

Well if it’s the same kind of Necromancy as Dante Abiel practiced, then you may be facing some absolute spiritual juggernauts.

Orabas came to me uninentionally, his sigil was called something else, but his protective power is great. The Prince will help you and wiill happily show you how best to deal with this necromancer.

A short term solution is to call on Lucifer, and have himreflect those energies back at the sender. He most likely will help,but he expects you to find your own soulutions long term.

Divine what the best solutions would be.

My advice, fight Death with Life. Once you have a good handle on the thread that was sent to you, rip that cord free and put it onto someone else walking down the street. A lot of Death Magick that I use (totally self tought with guidance from Norse Goddess) relies on siphoning life force, grabbing onto the essance, and eventully dragging it out, leaving the victim sick, and dying of common, easily cured illnesses. They have a path to you, but if you can put those energies onto someone is is much healthier than you, then those spirits may like the “better plate”.

Then you can deal with your aggresor with any number of other methods.

I’m just offering what comes to mind.

4 Likes

Maybe, but they won’t get a hold on me. I meant it when I said I’m heavily protected, I’m protected against baneful magick. So if someone tried to throw a curse on me now, it wouldn’t work. It’s likely why the bruja is no longer an issue for me. I’m also protected from all hostile beings that are not already attached to me. I’m also protected from being forcefully possessed (possession attacks). That particular protection is with me for life.

But the way I am not protected is anything to do with my mind and associated backdoors, at present, and I’m not fully protected from spirits that are already attached to my aura/chakras. They’re using a backdoor to bypass my other protections, so that they can bring their foul spirits to me. However, it’s like I have an alert system in place, so I’m alerted whenever there’s an attack in the manner I described - which gives me the upper hand because I can act quickly before their spirits fully take hold.

Azazel gave me his word that I will succeed in terms of putting an end to this war, etc. So there’s that. :slight_smile:

But one of the spirit allies mentioned to me earlier that Saturnian necromancy is a nasty business. /sigh

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m about to petition Orobas.

I thought about Lucifer but, I already know of another angel who does the same thing - I’ve worked with him before and he did a great job of it. However, my gut tells me it won’t work in this instance. I feel the necromancer is probably on high alert and she’s gonna be pretty well protected. I don’t want to attack her unnecessarily, in case it makes things worse. My game plan going forward is to prevent and defend.

I’m actually reasonably healthy and strong, even though they’ve put me through the wringer over the years. I have a couple of health issues but nothing serious. I do need to get fit though. Other than my nicotine addiction, I’m free of other addictions too. My mental health is actually pretty good at the moment, and it’s a hell of a lot better than what it used to be. I used to have clinical depression, but I overcame that thanks to the Abraham Hicks teachings, and have been pretty strong mentally for a while.

I spoke to EA a while ago about this and he also mentioned the idea of redirecting their spirits of the Dead to another target. I asked EA if redirecting the spirits back to my enemies would work and he said it wouldn’t be effective (for some reason he didn’t elaborate on). However, I said I didn’t want to harm anyone who didn’t deserve it. I’m not the type who will pick a random person and then sic them with a nasty spirit. I don’t operate that way. I also have very few people from my past or present who I actually would call enemies (apart from the ones I’m dealing with).

That said, there was someone Mum was dating years ago, who was an arsehole. He turned Mum’s home into a drug den and he was vile. Thankfully, after 9 years, she left him, and he was vile to her. Thing is, I haven’t seen him for years, and I don’t know if he’s still alive cos he was heavily into drugs and I know drugs weaken the body and the mind. But if I wanted to sic anyone it would be him and his vile friend who practically moved in at the time. Would the fact their bodies and minds are weak be a hindrance?

2 Likes

Would it be possible for you trap the spirits into a symbol of some kind? I´m asking because I would have use for some spirits of the dead. Maybe I could pm you about it or your could pm me about?

Piss in a bottle, close the lid.
Tonight you go to his place, stand behind window and make sure he’s home.
If he is, take 5 steps back, grab the piss bottle and throw it through the fckers window so that it’ll hit his wall.

I like the idea but sadly the OP doesn´t know know the name or address. Although, naming any people is pretty much not allowed either so I doubt the OP is going to reveal any names even if the name was known.

2 Likes

I can’t, I’ve no idea where Mum’s ex lives, or even that he’s still physically alive. :frowning:

I’m more than happy to pass these spirits onto someone who can actually use them. As long as I don’t have to redirect them to a random person who did nothing to me to deserve it, or to an animal. :slight_smile:

How do I trap these spirits into a symbol?

I know the names of my enemies, but not of the necromancer. Not that it matters.

Last night, I petitioned Orobas, and Suhn’tah’lok (he told me to petition him for exorcism, which will be ongoing since I have multiple entities attached, plus something possessing me since the summer) then I petitioned Hent’yos to help bring this situation with my enemies to a swift end.

Today I’ll petition Murmur to deal with the spirits while I wait for the exorcisms to be done.

This will be sorted out. However, one of the spirits has started up with some mild poltergeist activity, plus putting out a creepy atmosphere, especially in my bathroom. :frowning:

Alright, I will pm you

1 Like

hmmmm. if they were using Saturnian magick there isnt much you can do. spirits of the dead? sure. but from my experience if they are calling on Saturn or his forces directly you are just kinda fucked. “he who you condemn cannot be saved”- line from a Cult of the black cube prayer to saturn

Actually, I’m not fucked. I have serious protection. Had a reading from Orlee a few days ago, and the reading indicated that I’m winning, even though it’s Saturnian necromancy. I now have the name of the necro and the reading revealed how to deal with her. The reading revealed that she hasn’t got a real emotional investment in destroying me, it’s just money-motivated for her (so my hunch was correct). Azazel has given me his word that I’ll win the WAR. My current plan ensures my victory.

Also I bought the new Lucifer and the Hidden Demons book a couple of days ago - it’s already helped me in this battle. :wink:

Jason Miller once said that "There is no defense that cannot be penetrated and no offfensive attack that cannot be defend against.

In other words there is no such thing as the ultimate attack or ultimate defense as anything can be countered with proper knowledge.

First of my guy you need to close off that backdoor. You cannot effectively fight an enemy if they have access to your mind. Your mind is the most important weapon in any war. That’s why books like the “Art of War” and 48 laws of power were written to basically express to win any war it begins in the mind or your mentality.

I would not suggest attacking the lady necromancer unless you need to because this is probably not her first rodeo. You don’t want to piss her off even more she might turn up the heat.

Get a copy of EA mastering evocation ebook as there are a few spirits in the book that can defend against necromatic spirits. Also there are spirits in the book that can protect you while Your on the astral plane which you are probably going to need to fight the dead spirits that access your mind thru the astral realm. I suggest you take a cleansing bath with minerals and herbs and follow up with a few banishing rituals to help you rid of the entities in your chakras.

4 Likes

I agree with your points regarding the mind and the backdoor. My will is dominant in this battle and the war. I have my mind firmly set on my victory, no matter what happens. I don’t have a defeatist attitude.

I’ve already petitioned AA Michael to help close the backdoor because it was revealed to me that this is an energetic cord issue. There seems to be a spirit of some sort that’s corded to me and is what keeps the backdoor active. So AA Michael is on the job. Soon after I petitioned him, I got attacked by infernal spirits, which led me to think that when a cord is severed, the spirit or entity on the other end of it will fight back to try and reestablish the cord. Fortunately, I instructed AA Michael to keep severing the cords whenever they are reestablished. It’s weird, I saw a particularly large and black cord being severed, and then it acted like a live electrical wire, it seemed to have a life of its own, looking for a way to rejoin the other half of the cord. So now I’m looking for ways to protect myself against the spirits (not the spirits of the Dead, but the infernal demons and other types of spirits that these people tormented me with before their fall) after the cords are severed.

I was already reluctant to attack the necro, and this was confirmed in the reading I had from Orlee. The best thing to do is to bind her power over me so that she loses interest, and to do this in such a way she cannot detect. I’ve already been given a spell to accomplish this.

I have the Mastering Evocation book, so I’ll look in there. But I already set up protection against the spirits of the Dead. The only way to permanently remove the entities from me is to open the Gate to the Lake of Fire. Azazel himself told me this. Orlee has confirmed this more than once via her readings (I’ve had a few readings over time with her regarding this war). But I’ve attempted to do the Gatekeeper ritual several times and have run into issues. What seems to be happening is, there’s so much crap in me, it has to be dealt with layer-by-layer. Plus I wasn’t very relaxed at all, it’s hard to meditate and keep my mind present. So she’s suggested that I try to loosen up, enjoy myself as best as I can, and then the Gate will open when the time is right. What I’m also finding is, the four gatekeepers aren’t just there to help you die in the lake, but they’re incredibly good at clearing some of the crap if it’s not possible to open the gate right away. Or as one of them said, “your black heart is a bit lighter”… :slight_smile:

My biggest problem right now are the spirits that fight back when the cords are severed, and there seems to be a couple of beings around me who are capable of summoning spirits to me. I heard one of them begin to chant an enn before I disrupted that. One seems to be male and the other seems to be female. I’m not certain if they are my enemies’ astral copies or if they are sophisticated servitors. When I petitioned AA Michael, the male said to me he’d be back. So I suspect they’re also corded to me.

My enemies were big on binding spirits and the use of servitors to keep me down. Necromancy, servitors, and some use of demonic entities were the order of the day. It’s funny, they never worked with the likes of Lucifer and Azazel… :confused: I’m glad, I suspect I’d be dead if they did. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been working with the dead for a while, but never been attacked by a necromancer sending spirits to me. I don’t know a thing about Saturnian Necromancy, though.

One thing I know is if this necromancer has no relationship with these spirits, they can turn on her.

Have you tried opening yourself up to 1 of these spirits of the dead? Before you go to bed, leave an offering for them-preferably liquor. Ask 1 to speak to you in your dreams about the situation without harm, because you are willing to help free them. Once you make contact, they may be willing to tell you the necromancers name. You get her name, you do what you need to do.

Just a thought about how I’ve handled attacks, however this was from the dead attacking me not from someone sending them.

1 Like

Sounds to me that you didn’t establish this place of yours as a Sacred Space. There for your guardian of your Sacred Space did not take up residence there.

If you don’t know who your guardian is yet, might I recommend the Native American- Raven and Crow?

I can vouch for Raven at the very least for guarding places like this, as it is my Sacred Space guardian.

I won’t open myself up to anything that wants to destroy me. The Dead are being handled and I have the necromancer’s name now. Thanks anyway.