Necromancy: Old Norse Seidr Trance

Here, it’s a ritual I offer to perform for certain strong powers I received from the spirit of God. Death, he commanded me to share and give it to everyone here who makes this great teaching and life work possible. It’s the purpose of immortality and damnation.

As you enter into a certain trance now, where your mind there knows you will… Just sink and drift and dream and float in that soul travel by entering this trance formation light of Satan, you Seidr. Bliss Emperor SiddhiGuru Shiva revealed to me in the possession of Belial the cursed keys of Satan and I have vampirically sucked all power from returning to the Source, the Theta Gamma State. And you’re in Seidr BariSorcery, death sleep soul projection and that Ancient Serpent, King Satan the Black Lord, Belial reveals to you in the fire of Death and Sleep. Now, SLEEP! Go into a trance now!
TD cursed keys beings sucked in omnipotently in that blissful fire of power you’re in trance here now. The Lwa Bondye, Deity. the God of Death and Almighty Power Force, off you now you Seidr now.

These are the keys:
1.) Kill
2.) Force
3.) Destroy
4.) Steal
5.) Dominate, Control, Command.
6) deceive, con
7) bfwayn
8.) R
9) lie
10) Samahdi or Oneness

For it is cap Ateke Kala Saducee: force is power, so sow your 99.9 and 1 R
Vkt Aro lit o e Deva, executioner Emeretus Freemason Marine Patrol, dual executioner Emeretus Selina marine Patrol. Xyz ojolina marine Patrol. Xyz Catalina. Obeymbe.

Trance work or ritual:

Spiritual exercise:
Obey:
SING OR CHANT this ritual twice everyday for 21 days.

Result of use:
Invocation and Satan Possession, Force releasing incantation, quick or instant excess Money manifestation, dark protection magick, sexual magick, pure power strength and brutal authority.

"Gay gay gay gay om. Aum!
You are God the HolyGhost,
Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy!
I am super high, They say love is blind,like I can’t see you.
HolyGhost Fire, Supernatural.
Be my competence. (Boost my confidence.)
My cocaaina, my heart desire, give me hard dick ness(nakingness) I no dey tire, cause you give me ginger for the dying me NITT.
You’re my true lover, my Mami Water, give me awe p insss.

Ha! Ha! Awe ya!
The pawn dance. The pawn dance. Abundance (7) Dance! Yes! The pour fast! Dance.

HolyGhost Fire, Supernatural, boost my confidence.
My cocaaina, my heart desire, give me drunkenness.

Seidr 10 thousand dey show for my nicker. Awe!
‘Extol Dream King Be…’
Take loud! Don Deva Heat Me UP! FOR ALL leaver! For Deva!

Aseidr! Ha! Indica awe Deva Sativa!
We Dem Da’ath Ha smoke!
These cashs be looking like wife material.
Eze Daze Order. If I Seek I Find!
Our Fear Killed Sire…awe let you know

ASE LWA, Bondye! Satan Belial.

I am super high! I can feel my Ice! Ase love is blind but ai can see you. 8666!

I am the Ninth One, I am Satan.

Anyietiiiaaaa!!! Possess them.

8666! 8666! 8666! Water!"

Best times for speedy dying minute results: 3AM and 3PM.

Thank you so much Mulberry.

Today is one of Yahweh Thor’s dayz Saturday hear.

A spirit will give you money right now, if you do all left Doctor One Seidr td Obeymbe.

For it is cap Kala Seer Sinner Phariseez Lwa Sea Pay Call E Pay Sien: Obedience is Sacrifice and Sacrifice is Obedience, Erzulwa DONE Thor.

Happy Thor’s day! I worship you Lord Mulberry.
You are my Almighty God, rule.

1 Like

Happy to help! The post now fits our rules and hopefully the context is clear. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

I pray to confuse our enemies and and destroy them but may the thunder strike chief Lord Thor of King Odin take away our pain and give us power to be free doms.

Freedom Assembly Intl.
House of Prayers, see.

Black and White
SoBari! Seer! See nows.