NAP Disaster

3 months ago did 4 nap rituals all for protection and one curse those angels attacked me I am not well from then lost will power nearly got killed 2 times with my motorcycle 2 days afther ritual of protection. Did ritual to avoid taxes

Got the tax man knoking at my door and now In 2 days I will go to police for something for eather taxes or someone who is suing me for something.

I gave it a thought and all of this bad stuff has been happening since I used the book Read in other forums more people had similar experiences.

What can I do to save myself Michael wont help those angels are bloking lakshmi and ganesh I believe to.

This is insane the morron who wrote the book did he intentionaly lie.

The book is New Avatar Power those angels are evil And I thought demons were evil those are way worse I cannot even feel them.

1 Like

I used NAP before with no trouble at all my man, are you sure this isn’t something else?

5 Likes

80 percent sure it nap

Because I stopped doing magic for a while

Didn’t we have a discussion a long while ago about how everything seems to backfire for you but not anyone else? I’m trying to remember.

8 Likes

Done 2 venusian rituals for atracting friends and a girl got bad results with the second one

Can it be due to the region and place I live in

Does anyone else in the entire region get results? Have you asked them all?

3 Likes

I Do not but there are sure spirits in my place

You sure only I get bad reaults

Well, that may narrow it down a bit. Have you worked on your technique? Does it happen with only on system or all of them?

3 Likes

The best results I got was hindu mantras only shiva mantras backfire on me

Can it be I have a cursed book at home

I did a ritual from nap to attract a guy at work and he quit and left work :worried:
However if you do a protection ritual and escape death doesn’t it mean you were protected? I’ve read somewhere that protection rituals can’t stop accidents and events but can save you from them

7 Likes

What do you mean?

4 Likes

It was insane coincid3nce nearly died also forgott to mention 2 weeks ago was in motorcycle accident hit a dog

grimoires left at home spread energies and spirits

Do you have any specific books that you think are cursed?

2 Likes

Bought many havent read them all just to collect they are from book depoaitory and amazon

I can post pic of all of them