NAP Disaster

Should I post

Yes, please put it under a spoiler tag for those who don;t want to see it, click the :gear: icon and then Hide Details.

4 Likes

Was the angel Elubetal involved in any of the rituals you did? There have been a few on here who have previously mentioned Elubatel causing their life to explode, if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

If so, I wonder if the Elubatel from NAP is the same spirit from the Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses. If so, that could explain why things come apart upon working with them, as he was conjured as one of a pair of angels in the older grimoire. It could be that the energy is not balanced.

Along with the notion that success often comes after a period of a “reset”.

6 Likes

He has not been

2 Likes

these are my books lady eva

Photo

He is, actually. Elubatel is also used in Damon Brand’s Wealth Magick book, and there have been reports of disaster from that book as well. It doesn’t seem to happen to everyone though, only a very few.

3 Likes

I wonder if this isn’t like disney’s the sorcerer’s apprentice or something. I see you’ve got some good books but we’re you ready to actually use them I wonder.

I put them under a spoiler. Also I want to say I’m not “handling” this as I rather have my hands full with other stuff, so can someone else who feels inclined please scan them or whatever?

2 Likes

I started collecting in case web shutes down

1 Like

Hmm alright, well the fact of the matter is your performing by the book rituals and not getting the desired results.

1 Like

It is possible that there was something bad around you and, when you did the ritual for protection, a conflict started between these two forces, and that’s what caused all the problems. Now, whether it was something in a book or not, I can’t tell, as I’m not proficient with scanning.

2 Likes

I’m not feeling anything bad from your books, OP. I get a sense of some energy build up, but it’s minor and not anything negative.

2 Likes

Nothing on my end as far as scanning the books go.

1 Like

that leads me to wonder how those workings would go if the individual also included Atusesuel (the other angel). Or even all eight angels of omnipotence from the older grimoire.

3 Likes

Very good question. I actually can’t recall ever hearing of anyone using Atusesuel, it’s almost always Elubatel or the collective “angels of Omnipotence.” :thinking:

4 Likes

Atusuel is familiar thank you everyone for your answers I will put photos of my altars see if there is qnything bad attached

Looks like i will have another project later on. Although I’ll need to reread the reference in the older grimoire. They were used to conjure, bind and banish Leviathan but there might be some things I can learn through the lens of history when the grimoire was written. They were also credited to be dangerous on their own if i recall correctly

2 Likes

OP, you mentioned one of the rituals was a curse? What effect/s did it have? @KingVelizar