NanJournal

Using this as a Book of Agares tracker. I created my book of Agares a few days ago. I just want to write some stuff down here and check on it later. This is going to be very boring and short so I would not recommend anyone to read this unless you’re trying to find success stories. I am not a writer so nothing I write is very compelling or interesting. Let’s get into it.

2 Likes

Asked Agares about getting into the clubs that I wanted to gain membership in. They are professional clubs so they want to be exclusive. Would like to join as anyone can pivot to those careers no matter what they are studying. Will see if I can get in by next meeting as that is what I asked for. In the meantime, I have other methods (magical or otherwise) that I am currently employing to get what I need.

I also asked Agares for an internship. I put out a bunch of applications and talked to people on LinkedIn but it’s not enough. Getting into the professional clubs would help immensely.

Have now given myself an ultimatum in the book. I have to reach my goals. If my path does not drastically change, that might mean the book does not work. I am already doing so much work to make things happen. Cannot fail.

You might be interested in a post I just ran across on this kind of thing, it’s about getting jobs but seems there might be parallels: :thinking:

Yeah I do a lot of that already especially for the job I want in the future. I am just trying to find a way to force the situation.

Tried to use other spells on top of the Book of Agares. I just need things to work out just once.

Edit: forgot to add that I added some things to the book for lifestyle changes like a new car and a new place to live.

I applied for more jobs. I am starting a daily practice for wealth. What I am doing may be a bit of an overkill but I think it’s fine. They are not all for the same thing so I think they could count as microenchantments. Maybe I could add more micro enchantments in the book. I was pretty thorough, though throughout (say that three times fast). I might add an entry for luck or maybe road opening but that is all I can think of for now. Hope to update this journal with some good news for once.

So as for results, I was able to find some money. I was overcharged significantly for a purchase and will get almost $1000 back. So now I know that 1. The spells work and that 2. I need to keep better track of my money.

1 Like

Need to rearrange my ritual. Getting to be a bit time consuming. If things do not work out, will have to go back to it again. Trying out some sigils. Burned them in my new mini cauldron. Might use an incantation but will research it further. Also started using psalms. I applied for jobs almost a week ago. Let’s see if this will help me get interviews.

Created a servitor using Keteriya’s amazing tut + the book by John Kreiter. Maybe a spirit that has the job of helping me will do more than a demon or angel that does not know me and probably does not care about what I’m doing.

Did my modified daily routine. Wish I could know if my SERVITOR is working. I do not know why I found it so hard. It’s supposed to be for beginners. I literally started learning about MAGICK by learning about SERVITORS. I didn’t know if I was charging it enough and couldn’t really feel its presence. I used to be able to feel these things and now I feel nothing. I just hope this works. If not, I will have to redo.

I don’t know what I’m going to do. I am thinking so much these days. How will I get this job? Am I ever going to get this job? Am I stuck?

I made a talisman to get me unstuck. I used Baal Kadmon’s method. I hope that this will help remove the barriers that are keeping me from the life I want. Blocks blocks blocks. It seems like all the MAGICK I am doing is to remove blocks. Block to money, abundance, happiness. I am removing the blocks before I can even get what I want.I guess if there was no block I wouldn’t be doing a spell but are this many really necessary?

I am starting to get discouraged. That is what it is.

I wrote in the Book of Agares to also remove blocks to my success. Let’s see how this one goes. Maybe it will get things going.

I wish I could say that this booked worked but I have made absolutely no progress. I have not manifested anything in the book even with constant maneuvering in real life and constant magical effort even though this is supposed to be used without the use of other spells. I understand that if I wanted to earn a million dollars or something of that sort that it would take a significant amount of time if I were not in the right place to do so but I did not want that. What I wanted to manifest was not outside the realm of possibility and was even probable given that I had been able to do the same things in the past without any magical intervention. The book said it may take a month to see results. I gave it almost three and, unfortunately, some of what I wanted to manifest has/had a deadline. I am done with the Book of Agares. I hope other people are more successful with it than I was.