Naamah. What about you?

About the deities/denizens of the Qliphoth was to read that they also like to hit you at your traumata. Did you ever experience such?

You got help by Babalon, so I think not everybody there is eager to torture you with your traumata.

I share a very close and special relationship with Naamah that has been going strong for a few years now. I find her very pleasant to work with and a great teacher. Lilith reintroduced me to Naamah after I had not seen her for an exceedingly long time. These last few years, I am visited by Naamah daily or even twice daily. She can give you quite a leg up on energy work and teach you how to raise your energy like never before. I know and interact with many entities and Naamah is far and away my favorite while Lilith is a close second.

4 Likes

The first time I called upon Naamah was when I was told by Lilith that I should work with her.

She came quickly, filling my room with her presence as I drifted off to sleep.

That night I had dreams about a house I used to live in and something to do with the trauma I experienced there.

It started to feel like a nightmare, and then Naamah mounted me and I started having tantric type orgasms that kept going for a bit, completely taking my mind off of the trauma lol.

She has helped give me comfort and healing in dreams by literally hugging me gently, has done so astrally as well by picking me up out of my body and giving me a nice big hug and then putting me back in, she’s been sexual with me a few times in dreams and in waking consciousness, she’s helped give me direction in magick telling me to pathwork thru different systems including E.A.'s works of darkness book, she’s offered to help procure wealth and opulence for me with same day results and minimal ongoing sacrifice to be paid, she’s helped greatly encourage me and build my confidence and self esteem, she’s offered to still train and help me in other things, and she’s helped me to see how badass I really am as a magician and my own autonomous being.

She is amazing! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Is Naamah Lalla Malika or Lalla Aicha the genies?

I can not for the life of me figure out how to PM someone, but I would love to chat with you about her and get your advice. Would you mind PMing me?

You cannot PM because you are still a basic user. The ability is restricted by the system, and you have not been active enough yet to reach the required threshold. When you do, it will unlock automatically, and you will see an envelope icon in your profile.

Okay good to know. Thank you

1 Like

I love her, she is incredible. Queen Naamah is MY Goddess through and through. I recommend anyone who’s interested to work with her. Respect and love to you my Dear Queen Naamah.

3 Likes

When I was young (8-14 y/o) I was raised in a christian upbringing and put in a christian private school. I was made right handed although I was born left and now my handwriting still echos of unatural form as I start my letters from the bottom.
I still kept my heart in magick and as I was emotionally bombarded through puberty from coming to terms with being gay and an “abomination” as my school would have me believe, I began crying myself to sleep and developed chronic sleep apnea and paralysis.
My fears, monsters and anxieties would manifest as shadowpeople during these episodes and eventually this led to severe depression as I struggled to wear a heterosexual mask to avoid ridicule, conversion therapy, homelessness. However Lilith and Naamah began to appear to me. They would visit me and chase the shadows away. They’d take turns sitting by me on my bed as I layed, just calming me down and stroking my hair or kissing me goodnight.
They taught me to embrace who I am and stand for my self empowerment. No longer putting value on those ideas that don’t align with my well-being or authenticity. They were first truly transformational experience for me and I have worked with both for now almost 20 years :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Naamah is so good!!! I ditched my abusive succubus for Naamah and it’s only been 3 days and I am noticing highly beneficial changes. I go outside more, I feel happier, less anxious, more confident and just overal feel amazing. Not only that but also how kind, loving and patient she is so amazing. She is truly an amazing demoness!

1 Like