Naamah. What about you?

So I’ve worked with Naamah for a very long period of time.
She’s helped me with a lot recently.
I feel very drawn to her and it seems she really enjoys my company.
I just want to hear what everyone else have got from Naamah? What was she like when she appeared to you?
I’d like it very much if some of you who’s worked with her could share you’re experiences with this beautiful being.

Sincerely…

She Witch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

I honestly haven’t worked with her , so I’m interested in hearing experiences too.

4 Likes

I’m currently in a 90 day pact pathworking with her to help with my ascension through the Qlipothic Tree since she’s the first Qlipha that one counters during their ascension through it. She’s pointed me in ways so far towards areas that help me understand the flow of energy more and how to tap into divination in a unique way that I didn’t think of beforehand.

11 Likes

I adore Naamah, along with the other Demon Queens, they are deities I worship and work with the most. Naamah’s presence and energy is wonderful, she’s taught me how to be confident, playful and flirty. I seen Naamah as a beautiful woman with ivory skin, feline-shaped emerald green eyes that were framed with thick, lush eyelashes and cascades of wavy black hair. :heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart:

The One Who Crawls Upon The Earth, I praise thee!

18 Likes

I’ve also seen her in that form, and she really did help me out with my confidence, she made me feel so powerful! She makes me feel reckless more than anything, when she’s around I feel like I can conquer the world :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Interesting! 90 days? Wow! That’s great :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing that with me!

5 Likes

I know exactly what you mean, reading that message gave me such a big cheshire cat grin!!! Has she ever appeared in your life in any way as a little delicate black spider? Every time one turns up in my home I sense it’s a message from her, they always look the same type of spider too, I greet the tiny thing by saying “Hello Naamah” with a big smile.

Naamah really empowered me, worshipping and working with her makes me feel like a dangerous yet seductive siren and along with Lilith, Agrat and Eisheth, they all made me feel more positive about my past, take pride in it instead of feeling shame.

7 Likes

Namaa empowered me a lot she is beautiful spirit to work with

5 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

I’ve only encountered her in a dream. She was a curvy and stunningly beautiful light skinned black woman, with a large loose afro. She was holding a glass of champagne as she stepped from a historic mansion while a party was going on. She was wearing a tasteful but flirty club type of dress and radiated joy and confidence. There were thousands of other people there, but she was the only one who caught my attention. I think it showed her personality well.

7 Likes

Yes. Yes she has!
I’d love to hear more of her workings with you :heart_eyes: You should pop up to me some time !

3 Likes

That is beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

back in december i invoked her two times, last time she gave me a stomachache because it seems i´ve asked too many things at once :laughing: (entities don´t like that apparently), as a newbie, i apologized of course

i´m planning to work with her in the near future, i have some personal issues and i want her to help me

7 Likes

Haha she will do that to you :smirk: But I’m sure she was just teaching you to respect her presence a little more :blush: Thanks for sharing! Good luck on that! She’s great to work with :grin:

5 Likes

Never seen Her. Can almost smell Her! Delightful!
Works quickly. Most material goddess I’ve ever worked with.
Me: north-west.

Al.
P.s. There’s an evocation somewhere by someone.

4 Likes

She’s only appeared two or three times and all those times with Lilith. She has pale white skin and very long black hair covering her breasts and naked body. Lilith looks very similar but her skin is green and she feels very grounded and earthy with a playful personality. Naamah feels darker, has a harsher voice but has never been anything but helpful.

They have appeared in belly dancing clothes and we’re very supportive of me breastfeeding. They empowered me to feel attractive when I was pregnant when all I felt was fat and gross

I haven’t called on Naamah by herself. I find her intimidating for some reason. I haven’t thought of anything to ask her.

10 Likes

I did this passed 2 days 2 offerings to her and i setted a petition to work with her , i saw the candles dancing , and i felt great too during that offering i felt static energy on my back , i would love to know more about what more steps to take next!! (my first experienced with wanting to work with my first deity)

5 Likes

I’ve read Na’amah is Babalon, the Whore who rides the Beast. Then she has the chalice brimming with blood if she is Babalon, the Scarlet Woman.

@She-witch
What do you mean? Is Na’amah the great Babalon? I want to start working with her possibly in January when I am at home again.

1 Like

As far as I’ve experienced, Naamah is her own spirit. She’s lovely to work with and very responsive. All Goddesses who have anything to do with sacred prostitution can teach you well in those currents. Each will have their own way of teaching and doing things, so I’d recommend whoever you feel most drawn to.

The 4 brides of Samael/Queens of hell are a wonderful choice, with Naamah absolutely being the most openly teasing/playful as well as violent in a friendly way. Lilith for me is sterner much of the time with more of a Motherly feel to her, but she’s is absolutely a treat to work with as well. I’ve only briefly glimpsed the other two, with Agrat bat Mahlat dropping her sigil on my shower wall once and appearing as part of the group of 4 in my dreams. Eisheth Zenunim has been seen in a group for me. I worked with her once and she’s the most sexually upfront for me, though the ritual called for a sexual trance to complete.

There are many others though. I know Both Ishtar and Astarte deal with this, as I’m sure any love/sex spirit would.

6 Likes

Naamah has helped me address an underlying fear that has fueled my obsession for knowledge (basically to ignore the fact that I am an animal subject to the model of prey and predator that all members of the animal al kingdom are subject to. The obsession to become “civilized” counteracts that truth by putting on a mask). By doing this, it has shifted my desire to learn from fear based back to the natural curiosity I have not had since I was a child. Honestly, that approach that we credit to being “childlike” is probably more aligned to the nature of our species that has projected the sheer inventiveness of our species as a whole, along with our desires to no longer be prey to the natural world (although the fear of the latter has probably been the root to the consumer obsession that has made an impact on our natural ecosystem that may come to bite us in the ass eventually). she has also reintroduced my emotions as a source of power and taught me how to better direct it so my manifestations are not as chaotic as they can be. As well as how to intertwine my own energetic system to another (human or spirit) in order to exchange and circulate power between both parties. In other words, she taught quite a bit in the short pathworking I did with her and look forward to future workings with her.

6 Likes