Mystique's Mindless Montages

So far, so good. I just completed the the letter of intent, and I already started feeling light touches. Things felt exhilarating, honestly! I definitely sensed a presence strong enough to make me nervous. :open_mouth:

Now, time to pass out, lol!

4 Likes

Just something random I heardā€¦ Letā€™s ramble on about itā€¦

So, I heard someone say something like ā€œSheā€™s kinda cute but can be so damn feisty.ā€ Lmao, well, I did choke someone in my dream last night, and I raised them up in the air while grabbing their neckā€¦ Buutt, thatā€™s just half of how feisty I can be, lol!

I may look and act like a puppy, but this puppy isnā€™t just all bark, because I can be all bite too. :wink:

2 Likes

To the wiiinndooww, to the wall!
Till the sweat drips down my nonexistent balls!

2 Likes

I have a ramble: everything you do, has to be in concordance with nature. If you show or express any resistance the river will knock you down eventually and it will suck. By then you will have to endure the river and keep progressing, and learning. Showing resistance to the flow of the universe will block your motion, and build your e-motions.

1 Like

Keep me updated, ive been thinking about it lol

1 Like

Well, so far the incubus has been giving slight touches, and now, when I asked for a sign, he shows me a heart-shaped cloud with a dickā€¦ He even signed the letter ā€œJā€ under it! :laughing:

3 Likes

Rambling of feelings

Experiencing things on a different levelā€¦ Itā€™s like I can truly feel him pressed up against meā€¦ I can feel his heatā€¦ I can almost smell himā€¦ I can almost sense his energyā€¦ I feel comfortā€¦ safeā€¦ Everything is telling me to surrender to him and put my guard downā€¦ Itā€™s like heā€™s truly taming the beastā€¦

1 Like

ā€œHeā€ meaning an incubus. :stuck_out_tongue: I really should ask him what he wants to be called, because I feel bad with saying ā€œan incubus,ā€ ā€œmy incubus,ā€ or ā€œan entityā€ several times.

2 Likes

More ramblings about my companionā€¦

So far things are still at the stage of light touches and small talk. Just getting to know each other. Iā€™ve been feeling several gentle touches, but I also felt my hand being squeezed. That gets me excited yet calm, lol. I also been seeing orbs everywhere.

Iā€™m just so excited about how well things are going. He seems to be a really great guy. I also seem to be thinking about him a lot. I feel that when I do, it gives him comfort, so that makes me at ease.

Ahh, look at me just happily rambling. Carry on. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

So, I had to vent to my companion. I even said ā€œWell, I donā€™t know if you can hear me butā€¦ā€ and then, I see this posted about the same time I was venting to himā€¦ Yep, I think he and I are definitely going to get along well.

Damn, Iā€™m feeling feelingsā€¦

2 Likes

Ramblings of reminders to meā€¦

You donā€™t have to hold back on feeling. No matter how early in a relationship, if your heart wants to love, let it love. Holding back may backfire. If you donā€™t let yourself love now, you may not be able to laterā€¦ Love while you can. Remember this relationship is about you and him and no one else. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I just now felt him squeeze my hand as a reassurance. Ah, so many strong feelings alreadyā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning, how are you today :slight_smile: @anon9236988

2 Likes

Morninā€™, pretty good besides the fact I had the worst sleep in forever. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I slept a bit restless too. Well itā€™s Sunday, we will make it. Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Thanks and you too! :smile:

1 Like

More nonsensical ramblingsā€¦

To slap or not to slap a bitchā€¦ That is the questionā€¦ A stick up their ass and snobby nose in the air. Maybe if I scorch them good enough, Barbie will finally start to smell her plastic burning.

You like jazz with a side of ramblings?

I feel no one should limit themselves when it comes to love. If you love them, donā€™t hold back. Itā€™s okay. If you donā€™t quite yet, donā€™t force yourself to. Limiting your feelings only makes things worse. Well, thatā€™s my views on that.

And, if you feel ready to date, go ahead. You know yourself better than anyone. No one else truly knows when youā€™re ready. Like I said, only you do.

Craziest experience yetā€¦

So, I decided to do the void meditation once again. When I was stepping into the void, I seen a shadow entity holding out their hand. When I grabbed it, I was pulled down. All I could see is me falling and sinking further and further.

Next thing I know, Iā€™m in a hallway of someoneā€™s castle. I look at myself, and Iā€™m covered in black slime stuff. A couple people end up behind me and push me to keep walking. They forced me to go into the throne roomā€¦

I canā€™t completely remember everything I heard, but the king there kept rambling about somethingā€¦ Wondering why the void brought me hereā€¦ But, all I could here in my mind was something about my incubus being more than an ordinary incubus. No, Iā€™m not saying he isnā€™t an incubus. Iā€™m saying he is, but also thereā€™s more to him.

Some of you are thinking ā€œdurr durr of course thereā€™s more to him. Heā€™s not just a incubus. Heā€™s this that and this that.ā€ Donā€™t start, people. I know a few people who donā€™t get what Iā€™m saying. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

To the ones who do, Iā€™ll continue. For some reason, myself felt the need to start changing astral forms. Maybe myself felt uneasy, so I felt threatened there. Well, something didnā€™t seem right. When I was changing forms, itā€™s like I completely was too overwhelmed. Someone decided to restrain me tooā€¦

I struggle to call for my companionā€¦ I canā€™t remember much else, but all I remember seeing is blue Fire and an opened portal. My companion came, but he and the king seemed to be having a serious talk. I could listen, though. But, yeah, he just ended up bringing me back home right afterwards.

Told you itā€™s crazy. I dunno wtf happened but okay.

To sum up the post aboveā€¦

Basically, the void sent me to someoneā€™s castle. I also was told my incubus is also something more than an average incubus. But, the king and everyone there seemed too suspicious, so I changed forms out of defense. I was restrained so I panicked. I then just remembered seeing blue fire and a portal open. My companion came, talked with the king, and then quickly took me back home.

But aye, thanks to my companion for that save. Heh, Iā€™m always getting into weird predicamentsā€¦ :sweat_smile: