Mystique's Mindless Montages

I feel soooo sick. I’m tired and I got a massive headache. It feels like I’m dying, ughhh. I know it sounds overly exaggerating, but I feel soo terrible. I’m having a sharp pain on the back of my head too.

Hey, if I die, remember me. I just feel like in the worst condition. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

I had to rub Lucifuge’s sigil off of my hand. I started feeling sick asf, a light went out, another flickered, and I almost threw up. That was super intense!

2 Likes

Wow!:no_mouth:

1 Like

Yesterday, I got sick, saw shadows, heard a hush, felt a cold spot on me, and saw a few orbs and lights fly around swiftly.

Today, he definitely one-upped things, though. My goodness, I like talking to him, but I’m scared about what may happen if I contact him again. :sweat_smile:

Wow. Maybe you should ask him to turn it down a bit :joy:

1 Like

Good idea, I might have to. I don’t know why he’s showing all out with me. I felt better the instant I removed his sigil off of my hand.

2 Likes

Wow, I still feel sick and have a headache, but thankfully, it’s not as bad as it was yesterday. Yes, I’m complaining, because it makes me feel better. :crying_cat_face::joy:

It’s like that weird and excited feeling as if you may throw up. It’s also like how you feel so antsy and shitty, because at any given time, you may very well throw up or just gag.

I can’t forget about a vision I saw last night. It’s like a very vibrant vision where you think you actually saw it physically. I think I may have.

It was middle of the night and I was going back to bed after doing something. Right when I looked out into my pitch black room, I saw a man’s face with all white eyes. It was the most vibrant vision, so I’m wondering if I saw it physically or not.

Afterwards, I was a little nervous, but I just kinda played it cool and went back to sleep, lol.

Here come the love songs. I wonder who’s doing this… :thinking::thinking::flushed:

IMG_5900
IMG_5899

1 Like

I can’t get over about how bad that sickness was. My entire body inside and outside felt on fire. I couldn’t throw up but only gag. It was so bad that my first thought was “Oh no, am I going to die?!” I just never felt so super bad like that before, so that’s why I thought that.

Ugh, I just had to vent about it.

I still have a tiny bit feeling of nausea, but I feel a lot better than I was yesterday.

Well, I’m feeling ready to get something done today. Either drawing, just a conversation with an entity, or a quick astral travel trip. I just want to do something no matter how small it seems. :thinking:

I casted a money spell on a couple people. I just used complete intent and visualization. Let’s see how this turns out.

Sorting my closet by cleaning out my old clothes makes me feel a bit better. It’s odd, but it makes me want to continue to sort out my closet tomorrow.

I suppose it makes me feel the equivalent to getting rid of emotional baggage. :thinking:

3 Likes

I feel quieter than I used to be. Well, it’s all for the right reasons, honestly. I’m preparing for things. For now, that’s all I’m really going to say on that.

This is literally me when I’m next to King Belial:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Our body is a manifestation of our soul, but we can’t consciously choose with ease what it looks like, or always understand all the reasons we are born as we are.

Clothing on the other hand is a manifestation of our self we can choose, though I prefer to dress to create the impression I want to give, rather than to try and express my inner self (which would be impossible and probably not a thing I’d disclose to random strangers, anyway!).

Just my noodlings on the topic…

Maybe you’re clearing out old manifestations, old “shells” that no longer work for who you are now? :smiley:

4 Likes

I finally talked with Lucifer. He was patient in most ways, understanding, and he got straight to the point. He was mix of seriousness, but he had some humor, too.

Also, whenever someone reads this, I’d appreciate if one can tell me if this sounds like him or not.

1 Like