Mystique's Mindless Montages

So, I found out one of my possible guardians is a serpent. I think I saw another as Egyptian too.

IMG_5661

2 Likes

IMG_5662

2 Likes

Just a ramble of someone I’ve came into contact:

He looked something like this. He definitely has light, icy, blue eyes. I dunno, I may have been in contact with him before. Can’t tell for sure, though.

Damnit I’m too blushy ‘n’ dizzy. I’ll explain more when I recover :joy::flushed:

Godsdamnit, I just had a hiccup that sounded like a mix of a puppy yelp and mouse squeak. Just extremely high pitched.

I feel eyes on me now. :flushed::flushed:

Damnit, I’m kinda embarrassed.

I tried calling back that entity, who I came into contact with today, so I could channel his energy and draw this sigil. It’s very, very interesting, indeed.

Oh, he’d definitely would be saying “don’t stop” with me around. ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meow… oh, there goes my pussy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lmao, I crack myself up. Speaking of “crack,” he can definitely get a load of mine.

Speaking of “load,” he can definitely shoot his shot.

This guy reminds me of King Belial. :thinking:

1 Like

Just a short little ramble :star2:

I’m just ready to treat the right one like the king they are while they help me become the queen I’m destined to be. :ok_hand:

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when-2/31173/1876?u=re3

They won’t let me go hug someone. Whhyy?? They fuckin’ tackled me when I ran away. :tired_face:

So I met an entity who appeared like this guy from Silent Hill:

I feel like someone on BALG has seen an entity look like this before. It’s just like I know. I could’ve sworn I seen a post like that before. Hmmm :thinking:

Fuck this, fuck that, fuckin’ fuckity fuckin fuck!

And a big fuckin thanks to the entity who made it so damn clear that I apparently am clueless and don’t realize how heartless I really am. Fuvkin thamks for that, such a real friend right duckin there.

Yeah, maybe he’s fuckin right. Maybe I am fuckin heartless. I’ll show him fuvkin heartless if that’s what he really fucking wants. I’ll fuckin do. I don’t care who he is, but even though I’m damn curious, I’m still gonna fucking show him.

Ughhh, that guy really pissed me off and hurt me. Like who even was that? I had to try my best to even astral travel to someone for some help…

So far, I just view everything as a huge mess right now. Well, it’s better with the help of whoever I went to… I view them kinda like a bright, white light in a human form. It’s like his energy is comforting, though. Sometimes I view him and see him like a shadow. It just may be my off sight that I’m working on, though.

That other guy I viewed as a shadow entity, so maybe he’s a darker entity. I just… don’t know who he is and why… I understand I hurt or upset him somehow, but damn, what he said hurt me in return…

Yup, he’s most likely an angel. He definitely stands out. His energy is bright and radiating. Beautiful energy.

Well, I’ll continue to ramble on like a maniac as I continue to think out loud about who this is. He seems very friendly and protective. To me, he seems to have a really charming and happy smile.

His energy seems unable to even closely mimic. Like I said before, his radiant, beautiful, and bright energy seems really unique to me. I’m excited about getting to know more about him.

I also can’t forget about how he shown such amazing signs of protectiveness. When someone a bit fishy came up, he pulled out his sword, held it outwards, and made sure I stood behind it. I still remember how he looked back to check on me and see how I was holding up. Wow, what really a really nice and awesome guy.

1 Like

Welp, that angel from today is definitely an archangel. I’m just not sure which one. I’ve still been confused if it’s Archangel Michael or Archangel Gabriel. Hmm, well, at least I’m getting closer to an answer.

Welp, I did a few divinations, and it was Archangel Gabriel. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ahhh, fuckin great, heart pains. They hurt soooo fuckin’ bad. Come on, doctor appointment, hurry up. Fuckin’ hell, I feel so damn sick. :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

They’ve been getting worse over the past few weeks, damnit. Happened ever since I was told a Spirit was binded to my heart chakra. I thought I gotten rid of it, but now I still have issues? Fuckin’ great