Alrighty folks, here is your next challenge to win a free servitor. This contest is in honor of St. Patrick’s day, on 3/17/21. (If you weren’t aware St. Patrick’s day is always on 3/17)
This challenge will to be pm me, the short story about your worst day ever. This needs to be a true story, not sniped from another source.
The reason I am going to have the entrants pm me these entries, is that after submission deadline in seven days, I intend to share them all for a poll/vote- anonymously so that the entire forum has an opportunity to vote for what they believe was the truly worst day ever.
I’ll copy each experience, use page breaks and label them something like: Entry 1, Entry 2 etc. By sharing them for vote anonymously we won’t be able to vote based on who is liked best on the forum, and we can truly vote on the best story.
- One entry per individual.
- Entries must be pmd to me
- Deadline for entries: 3/9/21 midnight Eastern Standard Time
- Each forum member will be able to vote one time, so be sure to vote for your own entry when the time comes.
- Deadline for votes: 3/16/21 midnight Eastern Standard Time, poll will be set for auto closure.
- Prize Details: You are competing for a servitor that is designed to aid in all aspects of money and luck magic.
- I will pm the servitors details and image to the winning participant shortly after poll closure and announce the winners name publicly.
Let the games begin!