My Worst Day Ever: The Poll, Step right up it's time to vote!

Here we go guys, sorry for the delay, you can blame @Anziel_Merkaba for distracting me…

This poll will automatically close at midnight (11:59 pm) on 3/16/21 and I will announce the winners name as well as pm them the information for the servitor sometime that evening, or the next day :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to vote for yourselves! We are limited to twenty choices per poll, so I figured the best way to handle this was to split the entries in two and then everyone gets essentially 2 votes- one per poll.

Entry 1

Entry 2:

Entry 3

Entry 4:

Entry 5:

Entry 6:

Entry 7:

Entry 8

Entry 9

Entry 10:

3 Likes

Entry 11:

Entry 12

Entry 13

Entry 14

Entry 15:

Entry 16:

Entry 17:

Entry 18:

Entry 19:

Entry 20:

Entry 21:

Alrighty thank all of you guys for playing along and let the voting begin!

My Worst day Ever Entries 1-10:
  • Entry 1
  • Entry 2
  • Entry 3
  • Entry 4
  • Entry 5
  • Entry 6
  • Entry 7
  • Entry 8
  • Entry 9
  • Entry 10
0 voters
My Worst Day Ever Entries 11-21:
  • Entry 11
  • Entry 12
  • Entry 13
  • Entry 14
  • Entry 15
  • Entry 16
  • Entry 17
  • Entry 18
  • Entry 19
  • Entry 20
  • Entry 21
0 voters
4 Likes

Some of these stories took a great amount of courage to share, so I’m proud of you all. Best of luck :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for having the contest, I’m glad I got a chance to share my mishap and hope it helps others.

3 Likes

I just read a few of the stores, I’ll have to read the rest tomorrow. Thank you all for sharing. I’m glad I’ve seen this post. I was thinking about making a post a few hours ago about some humiliating trauma that’s happened to me that’s lead to blockages.

I hope to hear about how some of you have pushed past these bad memories.

3 Likes

Bump! Please remember to vote and maybe take a minute to consider… someone always has it worse, if in this moment, you’re living in a moment like one of these heartfelt stories.

5 Likes

Bump. Have my kids this weekend, so I’ll prob forget

1 Like

Damn these are sad

4 Likes

Everyone please read the stories and cast your vote.:metal:

1 Like

Bump! probably my final bump as I somewhat have plans/sleep planned for tomorrow- 21 hours roughly to get those votes in.

3 Likes

I honestly thought I would be sleeping by now, but it seems I have a bit of inner turmoil, some of which is normal and some of which is related to this cute little contest. I legitimately did not realize we had so much need for emotional healing around here, and expected mostly funny worst days stories.

I’m super proud of you all, for sharing your experiences I know they were hard to share, hard to talk about, and hard to deal with. I may not share your exact experiences but goodness knows I’ve seen trauma in my life and those I’ve allowed to get close to me, so I’ve made the executive decision to amend the rules slightly, because sometimes life just fcking sucks.

I’m still sending the first place story winner a Luck/money servitor that I created specifically for this contest last week. I’ve been bouncing back and forth on whether or not I should it send it to all participants instead and I decided not to.

But I did decide to send the first place story the luck/money servitor and a servitor I created about a month ago that is designed to aid and facilitate the healing of emotional traumas.

I feel like there is a lot of healing that needs to take place here, some of you clearly have worked on that and others have a long ways to go, so I’m going to share the emotional healing servitor with anyone that

1. Participated by sharing their story

2. Bumps their pm where they shared their story with me for this contest.

I don’t want to spam anyone, or send you guys things you don’t want, so please if you would like access to the emotional healing servitor, go ahead and bump that pm you sent me and sometime late tonight or tomorrow, after the contest has official ended, I will send you those details.

I do ask due to the nature of the work I do off this forum, that you please keep the servitors specifics for summoning between you, me and the gatepost but I welcome you all to take advantage of this extra freebie, and to share your experiences with me, the forum and anyone else you’d like to share them with. Both servitors will be able to not only affect your life, but those you send them to affect-though I will mention both are essentially new servitors and it may or may not take time for them to become proficient at the things you task them with and to learn all of the aspects of their jobs. Have faith, patience and the addition to your practice will hopefully be a positive one.

Something else to note is, I will accept your request for the emotional healing servitor beyond the close of these polls, as I don’t really think it’s fair to give you a deadline on a last minute decision.

10 Likes

Bump you guys have roughly six hours left to vote for the winner of the luck/money servitor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate your gesture and where it’s coming from, I myself am ok. My trauma with THAT spirit is 20 years old. I’m over it lol

2 Likes

It looks like Entry six is the winner, I’m not sure if she wants her user name out there or not so I’m going to confirm that with her, and send out servitors in the morning.

Thanks to everyone who participated and voted.

8 Likes

Awesome! You’re awesome for doing this btw!

2 Likes

Alright guys, Entry number 6/the winner has asked me not to reveal her user name, so I am going to keep that between me, myself and I.

I just wanted to bump this to let you all know I’ve sent servitors to her, and the emotional healing servitor to everyone whose bumped their pm to me so far, if you still would like to jump on this, feel free to bump your pm in my box and I’ll send it over whenever I see your bump.

8 Likes

Hail entry six, our peers the LHP magi have spoken thier will. So mote it be.

Keteriya your too cool for putting this on!

1 Like

I want to apologize to anyone who got messed up screen shots for the healing servitor- I think I sent you all new ones, but if I missed someone, please just pm me and let me know :slight_smile:

If anyone still needs to get access to the healing servitor please bump your pm to me and I’ll send that over as soon as I see it.

1 Like

Hail entry six, our peers the LHP magi have spoken thier will. So mote it be.

Keteriya your too cool for putting this on!

3 Likes