"My Worst Day Ever", Win a Free Servitor Contest Closed for Voting

That is very kind of you and it is work I feel drawn to, but I’m certain it’s something anyone can do if they put in enough effort and focus into creating one, as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Someone said a quote from Constantinos regarding THE secret of magick. “magick, it’s so simple that any cunt could do it”

2 Likes

But your experience of trial and error could save another student years

1 Like

I’m still fumbling around with spirit pots, ancestral spirits, leaving glasses of water as offerings ect.

2 Likes

This sounds fun! I want to participate and I thought and searched and I couldn’t find a worst day worth mentioning. At least I’m realizing I should chill and complain a lot less about things.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit there you go

1 Like

Well, it’s nice you can’t complain but if you want to enter, you’ll have to pick one!

3 Likes

I have sent mine.

How many entries we have so far.

2 Likes

I think I count 15, so not very many compared to active members.

5 Likes

This should be solid haha

1 Like

No I got this ! Everyone will laugh thier ass off at me and my stupid story. I’ll have that servitor lol.

4 Likes

My story did have a happy ending two weeks later with Belial’s help

Hail Belial

5 Likes

Bump! Today at midnight eastern time is your deadline guys.

3 Likes

How many have submitted Ket?

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :skull_and_crossbones: When you can’t send pm/dm messages to anyone xD

2 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: When your worst day ever is so bad you don’t even wan’t to share it even tho you’d want a free servitor

6 Likes

I think I count 20 entries/ Final bump kids :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just so you hopefully don’t miss voting for yourselfs if you don’t see the topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just a note for anyone who participated by sharing their story for this contest.

3 Likes

Great contest, too bad I didn’t win, I wanted that servitor spirit. I’m glad my story got alot of votes though it means our peers found it entertaining. See you in next year’s contest. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes