My Work with Belial

Please can give me guide on how to mediate with King Belial, I’m new in this and all ideas are welcome and appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the forum @Shoghi . Please click the image below and introduce yourself.

handIntro

Hello, people. Im writing because I have a certain problem. I tried to connect with Belia thru a sigil. I went to sleep and I felt like there’s a cord or a tie between me and my father that I need to cut. I felt afraid and I prayed my angels. At that time I thought I receive a message from them to look on youtube how to cut cords with relatives. I found one video and I did a visualization which is connecting with your higher self and the higher self of the person u want to cut the ties. In the visualization your saying" I give back everything that is your and I take back everything that is mine." After I did it first with my mom I wasnt feeling so bad then I decided to do it with my father. The next day I just felt so bad emotionaly and energetically. Now I understand that the guidence was from Belial. I’m feeling realy bad and I don’t know if I can fix everything as it was. If someone can give me an advice I’ll be very greatful.

@DarkestKnight Wauw man, thank you so much for this thread.
This is a great way to start out communication with deities.
Very simple but powerful.

I’m going to use this thread as guideline for my contact with Belial since he is everywhere for the last weeks.