My Work with Belial

Good point - general discussion of Belial is of course always fun, but let’s take that elsewhere, and heed the OP’s request - back on topic!

Apologies for contributing to the diversion DK, and thanks in advance for everyone keeping things back on track. :slight_smile:

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:30, topic:6218”]Okay, last night, after getting down to mid Alpha, I opened Belial’s sigil and did an impromptu Q&A. I didn’t think out my questions before hand so I stumbled over my words but this is what I got:

What is the first step I must take to rebuild my material world?

B: You must understand that the material and the spiritual are one. This must become a deep knowing. The physical will drag on the spiritual and the spiritual will drag on the physical. Trust yourself. Do not doubt. Take what you require.

I need a large sum of money to obtain a new home but I cannot see a pathway to what I need. What can I do?

B: Ask, and a pathway will be opened, if it is your Will.

I seek a pact with you. Are you willing to make a pact with with me, to aid in my Ascent?

B: Yes, when you are ready. You have much to learn to become a Master. No more questions. Use the familiar granted you to obtain what you desire. Continue to call upon me daily. You need the practice.

I thanked the King, and put the sigil aside. After stabilizing my state, I opened the sigil of the familiar Arcane had asked the great king to send my way. It opened very quickly, so quickly in fact I had to blink several times because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Here is the Q&A:

You were very quick to respond. Thank you for coming.

Z: I am always near, ready to do your Will.

What, exactly, can you do for me?

Z: Whatever is your Will.

I need a large sum of money. Can you bring the money I need?

Z: If it be your Will.

It is. Can you bring to me $1000?

Z: It will be done.

I do not have a pathway available to obtain such money. Are you able to open one?

Z: Yes. It will be done.

I thanked the familiar and dismissed him. I don’t know how much above is my ego and how much, if any, is the spirit’s words. Also, I apparently have absolutely no idea what kind of questions to ask, and like to repeat myself. Take it as you will.[/quote]

OK,I’m late on this but congrats!I hope the familiar and King Belial help you!And remember,stop doubting yourself!

[quote=“Arcane, post:42, topic:6218”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:30, topic:6218”]Okay, last night, after getting down to mid Alpha, I opened Belial’s sigil and did an impromptu Q&A. I didn’t think out my questions before hand so I stumbled over my words but this is what I got:

What is the first step I must take to rebuild my material world?

B: You must understand that the material and the spiritual are one. This must become a deep knowing. The physical will drag on the spiritual and the spiritual will drag on the physical. Trust yourself. Do not doubt. Take what you require.

I need a large sum of money to obtain a new home but I cannot see a pathway to what I need. What can I do?

B: Ask, and a pathway will be opened, if it is your Will.

I seek a pact with you. Are you willing to make a pact with with me, to aid in my Ascent?

B: Yes, when you are ready. You have much to learn to become a Master. No more questions. Use the familiar granted you to obtain what you desire. Continue to call upon me daily. You need the practice.

I thanked the King, and put the sigil aside. After stabilizing my state, I opened the sigil of the familiar Arcane had asked the great king to send my way. It opened very quickly, so quickly in fact I had to blink several times because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Here is the Q&A:

You were very quick to respond. Thank you for coming.

Z: I am always near, ready to do your Will.

What, exactly, can you do for me?

Z: Whatever is your Will.

I need a large sum of money. Can you bring the money I need?

Z: If it be your Will.

It is. Can you bring to me $1000?

Z: It will be done.

I do not have a pathway available to obtain such money. Are you able to open one?

Z: Yes. It will be done.

I thanked the familiar and dismissed him. I don’t know how much above is my ego and how much, if any, is the spirit’s words. Also, I apparently have absolutely no idea what kind of questions to ask, and like to repeat myself. Take it as you will.[/quote]

OK,I’m late on this but congrats!I hope the familiar and King Belial help you!And remember,stop doubting yourself![/quote]Thanks, brother!

Best of luck …darkest I have worked with king belial …u will pull thru this bro

I’ve really been dwelling on Belial ’ s words, as channeled through Arcane, that my spiritual Ascent is directly tied to my material Ascent. For most of my life, I think I’ve been following the idea that spiritual progress is only made by turning your back on the world, which is funny, since I got into magick because I wanted to improve my material life.

I’m not sure what the great king meant about the three gates though, or what it has to do with my situation. I haven’t been able to open Belial ’ s sigil in the shelter as I don’t have the privacy to talk to myself. I think I may try to create an Astral Temple to contact Him.

I am trying to raise up my gaze to the future, and to lay the foundations for my Ascent, rather than worrying about the immediate situation. I want to build something that will last, not crumble when a single brick falls out of the wall.

1 Like

Working with DEATH ENERGY: did you know he is the demon of Death and Alternative choices? You kill off that within yourself as well as that towards your goal (path clearing) so that you may completely raise yourself up and apply yourself 100% (he also represents 100% bull headedness) to your goal.

Do not just ask him to open a path towards a visualized “known” goal. Ask him to also present and open up any much better possible paths you are unaware of and to show you. DO ask him to do the path clearing and to use any strong arm tactics if needed as he does do that. Belial is not just simply about “talking” as most people think. He can do some serious heavy stuff. He is the MASTER KEY in making every manifestation go through. If you are SERIOUS about making things happen faster…call upon Belials VAMPIRE FORM. He is known as the Lord of the Vampires. In your situation (read below) you cannot do ritual normally to raise energy. But you can call upon Belials Vampire Form to sacrifice all the useless people and enemies in your immediate area, as well as any competition (like people that hold current job seats) that stands in your way to your job and living goal. After you ask him to do this path clearing, ask him to bring you positive circumstances of opportunity. Positive as in he manipulated the situation to put people in a better mood…he can manipulate ALL ENERGY and ALL thoughts and Actions…as he is a Vampire…it all depends on your ability to request him to do the right things… It is literally like being handed all the materials where you draw up blueprints and write out instructions, etc.

The 3 Gates are the 3 spinal channels which govern the use and raising of energy of the nervous system like in kundalini yoga. They are also the same thing which is the Female/Male/Synthesized aspect of your Soul which is that raised energy and its programmed remembered function. When you raise energy up the spine…this same energy is the same thing it is EMOTIONAL energy. It ties directly in with the thoughts of your brain…so this from a scientific perspective explains why Belial can control all energized thoughts, actions and emotions as a Vampire…because thoughts precede emotions. People for the most part are animals that give in to their nature.

You do not need any ritual or alter. You are already standing on a Global Freemasonic Chessboard (dont ask or I would have to kill you…ask Belial instead:) what you do is find any spot in the city as all cities are 33rd degree magick Modern Stonehenge-/Shamanick like stru tures. You write Belials Seal somewhere…visualize the goal as an energy line from hou to the Seal to your goal. Visualize the goal vividly as one giant movie that somehow leads to you. Visualize Belials Seal covering this vision with Black Vampiric Belial Energy…Superimposing it over your goal. Commune real close with Belials essence and bring it into you…become one with it. Request in meditation for the Vampire Belial to come into this world as you see in your vision as well as in any way necessary and to sacrifice and remove all road blocks and to feed off all sources to manifest your goal. Zee the black energy enveloping your vision dream as sucking energy from all the Freemasonic 33 lines to feed your goal manifestation in all the ways that you visualize as your vision becomes more clear and vjvid as it collects more energy. You can also visualize this energy opening up other visions/dream pathways to success you were unaware of and then of course request it like I said earlier from Belial. Ask him also to bring on the Death energy if I havent already mentioned it to clear the pathways. Because of this extra energy you may havr differemt dreams once it reaches a certain level as you become more focused due to the energetic ties to your goal.

This is coming directly from Belial… He wanted me to put this out being I’m one of the few that has the right disposition to say so. He is sick of peoples shit as they are too soft. Being “nice” doesnt necessarily feed and shelter or even raise you up. He is also fine with that to some extent, because everyone all naturally falls into a Weeding out process, especially the terrible ones already set up by society. This is what Belial means when one I believe dhe said “forsake those around one” or whatever… He is testing you. Are you strong enough to sacrifice all the useless dipshits around you (real work…esp the ones who are just in the way?) to get what you need and want? I can already hear the bleeting of some sheep and other cattle as they disagree with me thinking my ideas are dangerous. Dont worry…Belial despises useless riff raff like that too. They have a certain shelf life and usefulness in this type of society he warned them and they didnt listen. He’s not worried about them.

If you think this sounds insane or it sounds too cruel or Im just angry or whatever, then you only have yourself to blame as I told you so. Channelings coming direct from the mind of Belial. The sweetness is only good when there are plenty of supply in the economy and you have mess competition amd things are working out cor you. In your particular situation you need to use a more masculine strategy.

Be sure that shen you Superimpose his Soul over vision…that you see/feel him sucking both Masculine and Feminine energies up to mix and give birth to. 3rd entity which is your vision coming into reality.

6 Likes

I’ve been neglectful of my work with Belial. I’ve allowed mundane life to take priority, especially with the recent death of my mother. I’m bumping this thread because I am once more going to be working with the great king.

3 Likes

[quote=“Biosynth, post:46, topic:6218”]Working with DEATH ENERGY: did you know he is the demon of Death and Alternative choices? You kill off that within yourself as well as that towards your goal (path clearing) so that you may completely raise yourself up and apply yourself 100% (he also represents 100% bull headedness) to your goal.

Do not just ask him to open a path towards a visualized “known” goal. Ask him to also present and open up any much better possible paths you are unaware of and to show you. DO ask him to do the path clearing and to use any strong arm tactics if needed as he does do that. Belial is not just simply about “talking” as most people think. He can do some serious heavy stuff. He is the MASTER KEY in making every manifestation go through. If you are SERIOUS about making things happen faster…call upon Belials VAMPIRE FORM. He is known as the Lord of the Vampires. In your situation (read below) you cannot do ritual normally to raise energy. But you can call upon Belials Vampire Form to sacrifice all the useless people and enemies in your immediate area, as well as any competition (like people that hold current job seats) that stands in your way to your job and living goal. After you ask him to do this path clearing, ask him to bring you positive circumstances of opportunity. Positive as in he manipulated the situation to put people in a better mood…he can manipulate ALL ENERGY and ALL thoughts and Actions…as he is a Vampire…it all depends on your ability to request him to do the right things… It is literally like being handed all the materials where you draw up blueprints and write out instructions, etc.

The 3 Gates are the 3 spinal channels which govern the use and raising of energy of the nervous system like in kundalini yoga. They are also the same thing which is the Female/Male/Synthesized aspect of your Soul which is that raised energy and its programmed remembered function. When you raise energy up the spine…this same energy is the same thing it is EMOTIONAL energy. It ties directly in with the thoughts of your brain…so this from a scientific perspective explains why Belial can control all energized thoughts, actions and emotions as a Vampire…because thoughts precede emotions. People for the most part are animals that give in to their nature.

You do not need any ritual or alter. You are already standing on a Global Freemasonic Chessboard (dont ask or I would have to kill you…ask Belial instead:) what you do is find any spot in the city as all cities are 33rd degree magick Modern Stonehenge-/Shamanick like stru tures. You write Belials Seal somewhere…visualize the goal as an energy line from hou to the Seal to your goal. Visualize the goal vividly as one giant movie that somehow leads to you. Visualize Belials Seal covering this vision with Black Vampiric Belial Energy…Superimposing it over your goal. Commune real close with Belials essence and bring it into you…become one with it. Request in meditation for the Vampire Belial to come into this world as you see in your vision as well as in any way necessary and to sacrifice and remove all road blocks and to feed off all sources to manifest your goal. Zee the black energy enveloping your vision dream as sucking energy from all the Freemasonic 33 lines to feed your goal manifestation in all the ways that you visualize as your vision becomes more clear and vjvid as it collects more energy. You can also visualize this energy opening up other visions/dream pathways to success you were unaware of and then of course request it like I said earlier from Belial. Ask him also to bring on the Death energy if I havent already mentioned it to clear the pathways. Because of this extra energy you may havr differemt dreams once it reaches a certain level as you become more focused due to the energetic ties to your goal.

This is coming directly from Belial… He wanted me to put this out being I’m one of the few that has the right disposition to say so. He is sick of peoples shit as they are too soft. Being “nice” doesnt necessarily feed and shelter or even raise you up. He is also fine with that to some extent, because everyone all naturally falls into a Weeding out process, especially the terrible ones already set up by society. This is what Belial means when one I believe dhe said “forsake those around one” or whatever… He is testing you. Are you strong enough to sacrifice all the useless dipshits around you (real work…esp the ones who are just in the way?) to get what you need and want? I can already hear the bleeting of some sheep and other cattle as they disagree with me thinking my ideas are dangerous. Dont worry…Belial despises useless riff raff like that too. They have a certain shelf life and usefulness in this type of society he warned them and they didnt listen. He’s not worried about them.

If you think this sounds insane or it sounds too cruel or Im just angry or whatever, then you only have yourself to blame as I told you so. Channelings coming direct from the mind of Belial. The sweetness is only good when there are plenty of supply in the economy and you have mess competition amd things are working out cor you. In your particular situation you need to use a more masculine strategy.

Be sure that shen you Superimpose his Soul over vision…that you see/feel him sucking both Masculine and Feminine energies up to mix and give birth to. 3rd entity which is your vision coming into reality.[/quote]

Hell yeah

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your Mother man. I too lost a family member a few months ago, one reason I haven’t been around much, amongst others.

As far as Occult ideology, I’ve been mostly working the OAA & other Ritual ‘power building’ techniques, Golden Dawn style.

As for our Demon King, Belial opens doors, but YOU must walk through them; Period.

He pushes you in the right direction, giving you the courage you thought you didn’t possess.

I’ve won the battle of my life thanks to Belial…and now, I realize I’ve had it in me all along; however without him nudging me, I could have never done what I did.

Now…the question is, where to go from here.

For those curious…and those more seasoned in occult lore;Belial is the lord of ‘Hell’… So, What is hell, in common parlance?

When the SON/SUN of God dies on the (Solar)Cross [Winter Solstice] on Dec 22, he descends into HELL/DEATH for 3 days, unmoving in the grave, and doesn’t RISE until Dec. 25th.

See Psalm 24, the mention of lifting the Gates is in reference to an apocrophal book in which Jesus/Sun/Son commands the gates of ‘hell’ to be risen.

Thus, Belial is the energy of the Sun in Stasis/DEATH, the Dark side of Solar Energy, in Capricorn, From Dec 22-25, the Lord of Hell/Death, until the ‘Risen Savior’ comes again on Dec. 25th.

Then Again…what do I know…I’m a crazy person.

:slight_smile:

Long Live the King

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss, DK - and Gnosis.

2 Likes

Belial knowledge:

1. Ascent - (normally regarded as RHP) balancing the interaction between the Male and Female requires one to properly fix the programming in ones mind. Sexual Alchemy…when this is done one “raises” a significant amount of energy. One can equate this with the power of the Sun, and if one wants to follow the general esoterica the Solar Plexus is the Sun Chakra which is associated with the Goetia Kings where Beliala is the Master over all. There is a reason the Solar Plexus is the Sun chakra and tied to Belial is because of ones True identity is tied up in ones roots lineage…and hence ones Karmic ties. Belial in Mastery is known as the Scorpion King where Scorpio the 8th House of Death bespeaks of the Intensity one experiences in relation to Death and Life…where in Death its like going back to the Light Source of ones own personal energy in the 1st and 2nd Bardo. This then leads onto the fact that the Scorpion King represents the Will to survive and claw ones way through Deep and Powerful Transformations which some may have noticed Belial helps guide one through.

DESCENT - Belial is a Descended Master. There is nothing wrong with Ascent…as its true purpose is consciousness and awareness in Reprogramming ones self to Re-Imprint ones self into a new form…this is the Interaction of Ascent and Descent. One raises ones Sun energy and purifies/rarifies/reprograms it… And then one reverses it and the energy becomes physically dense energetically. This is actually a technique in Bone Marrow Nei Gung which I have practiced and witnesses in other courses only to do research on where they derived their technique…in American terms its called “Chi Packing” or nust densifying energy within the same physical space. The purpose of Ascent and Descent in terms of practicallity? One raises energy and then decides “what do I want in life?” Belial is no nonsense and teaches this (he helps remove all the programming all those dipshits programmed into you during childhood or whenever). Then one you figure that out… You bring your Intent (Spirit…Intent/desire/will programe) and densify it energetically… To be an aspect of hour spirit and to make use of it.

Black Sun - as Belial teaches… He is the Black Sun King…hence a Black Emperor Scorpion. Regular less dense energy is equated more with time because it freely flows. When you densify it it becomes more “$pacelike” because you are slowing down the vibration to where like said it is Stasis or rather Energy Frozen in Time as it becomes more Spacelike. Belials number is one…he is all about physicallity. Whereas when people describe “God” they usually can not DEFINE God as any regular actual physical presence.

This hearkens back to Belial being about physical things which Eludes to two things… God represents more the attributes of something that is ENERGY THAT IS TIMELIKE …energy flowing without defineable form…hence its NOT REAL in the sense that it hasnt been defined…cohered into a tangible physically influential form. Belial is said to be without God. I do not take this comment literally. Perceived within the context of my explanation one could say what this actually means is that Belial represents energy that is frozen in Stasis so that energy becomes physically Spacelike and 100% Real in terms of being completely present

As far as the Sun/Son of God that was simply a Rippoff of a prior Solar Fire Deity of the People of the NORTH (funny enough…Belial represents the NORTH ALTAR). Belial is k own as The Lord of the Vampires… So one can fathom that there have been many a crucified idiot where some have after dying from the cross and being buried thrn arise from thwir graves as Vampires whom are without God (an Allegory…) not so much because they are without God so much as they have become irrate over the Cross where one can conjecture the reasoning they are demonized as Vampires and as to its mythologies of Vampires fearing the Holy Crucifix. What is probably closer to the truth of a Lone Christian waving a crucifix in front of a VAMPIRE in a church out in the middle of nowhere is that their just dealing with someone Disillusioned to Religion whom is a Son (Sun) or Daughter (Black Sun Sacred Spiritual Marriage) of Belial amidst a sinking religious island of Atlantis (referrence to the Sons and Daughters of Belial in Atlantean stories).

5 Likes

This entire interaction and encounter are legendary. I have opened King Belial’s sigil today in hopes of gaining a few desires; Although my encounter with this King was not that manifested in the out and out conversations and thorough replies, I could feel the sigil becoming warm in my hand. When I offered a blood and other fluid sacrifices, I felt something pulling me towards the sigil. I hope this goes well for your friend. Amazing for you both to aid him in his hours of true need.

3 Likes

This entire interaction and encounter are legendary. I have opened King Belial’s sigil today in hopes of gaining a few desires; Although my encounter with this King was not that manifested in the out and out conversations and thorough replies, I could feel the sigil becoming warm in my hand. When I offered a blood and other fluid sacrifices, I felt something pulling me towards the sigil. I hope this goes well for your friend. Amazing for you both to aid him in his hours of true need.

3 Likes

I keep seeing all the banned people. What are they doing to get banned. This seems like a forum where unless you directly threaten someone, anything goes.

1 Like

People get banned for a variety of reasons, mostly for breaking the rules against things like preaching, claiming you and you alone have the “Truth”, deliberately targeting someone with insults or derogatory language, sexual harassment or harassment via PM, refusing to post an introduction, and all around trolling.

2 Likes

It pretty much is, if you want to ask about a specific person or people, PM me, I’ll reply provided it doesn’t breach someone’s confidentiality.

1 Like

Thanks. It seems like some of the people had a lot of good input, so I just wondered.

1 Like

Are Belial and aquariums connected? I will get news about a (positive) situation by Tuesday I believe, and in my mind I am already decorating possible new apartment. One of the things which keeps popping up is a desire for aquarium. I have never had any pets, like ever, in my life. I know even the place for the aquarium if things will happen the way it looks like. :smiley:

Not that I’m aware of but Kaisa asked him to help get through a poor time.
Animals are excellent ways to de-stress and coup. An aquarium is also work which will get a person’s mind off things so it just sounds like he’s doing what was asked.

1 Like

Hi friends I’m Shoghi