My Unholy Temple - Diary/Journal

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I almost forgot about it lol Thank you so much glad you like it :joy:

3 Likes

Manipulation of time/space, is it scientifically possible ? What to expect when such thing happens? Those are the questions I tried to answer in the past few days. What I found was shockingly surprising!

Time reversal symmetry. That was the first thing I started with and ended with Black and white holes in the universe. The result of my research was that it’s more possible than not, that time/space manipulation can occur in nature. Or in other words : Nature behaves the same way regardless of the direction of the arrow of time. Doesn’t matter if time is moving forward or backwards. Nature will re-align itself and react accordingly!

The issue here remains, how this re-alignment is like, exactly? How severe or damaging it could be to the already established space/time structure? What’s the “safe” amount of energy to use, in order not to trigger a negative side effect?

That’s what I’m researching and experimenting with at the moment.

Finished 7 Talismans. Those are the main ones I use in all my rituals. But it’s not the final number yet. I want to somehow reduce that to 3 Talismans or 5 maximum.

Baneful work update: Two down out of three. Third target suffering disastrous consequences but still “there”. I guess that should be enough for now. I will keep an eye on that piece of garbage and the running rat… one wrong move and I’ll finish what I started.

Listening…

4 Likes

That is because time is cyclical, not lineal!!!
Once you get to perceive it that way, everything makes more sense and it is more manipulable.

2 Likes

Yes I believe you’re right. The time"line" theory just doesn’t seem accurate.
If time is cyclical that would make a lot more sense, and yes makes it more manipulative!

I will adopt this understanding in my work, thank you so much :+1:

2 Likes

Can you give a brief example of what you mean by time being cyclical?

2 Likes

Time works in diferent patterns.
When we do something wrong, it seems like the “lesson” shows up over and over until you do what you have to do.When you do it, suddenly the past trauma heals and you are able to become stronger and wiser. This is a very stupid example, but shows that, if you learn how to identify these loop holes when they first appear to you (even when they have already happened) you can use them and exploit them for your benefit. If you apply this on a bigger picture, you can affect other people’s timelines too.

Time is affected by space, the individual who creates the dynamics of time flowing, the desire of movement and the objective or milestone. When you identify the energy within, without and around them and learn how to manipulate them you change reality and time.

2 Likes

Exactly ! That’s what my experience and experiments confirm as well.

2 Likes

Things are getting really, really, interesting lately. I have no idea what the hell is going on!

Stuff moving around? Usual now. Electronics losing power? So what. The white cat guarding my home now following my guests to their cars then back to stay in her place watching my door… I love cats, no problem. Visions of spirits threatening and others asking to follow them and give me what I want but leave whatever I’m doing…appreciated !

The thing that was interesting for me and started couple of days ago and still going on… is that somehow, people that I’m connected with mentally…people that I think about for whatever reason. They get to “receive” parts of my own consciousness. They get weird ideas and thoughts that I was thinking about and focusing on. Not one person, or two or three… many. Few of them never met me in person. I don’t even know what to say to them so I keep quiet.

Those thoughts and ideas they don’t just popup in their heads… they manage to be part of whatever they’re doing but seem odd. Out of context. They don’t know what it means or why it’s even there. Got nothing to do with them or their lives. But they are all things I’ve been researching or focused on heavily lately. And it’s not just thoughts they think about… but full experiences. It’s like something is getting thoughts out my mind and projecting them into other people’s lives, people that I’m also thinking about. This is crazier than how it sounds, unfortunately !

If it was me who noticed that I would suspect that I lost my mind. But they’re the ones mentioning it without knowing it got anything to do with me…

The more rituals I perform, the more things get complicated. To keep my sanity, I try not to think about any of that and concentrate on what I’m doing.

Starting new ritual. “Project Genesis”

Listening…

6 Likes

Do you use your Talisman during your rituals?

2 Likes

Yes I do. I performed couple of rituals without it to test how that would affect the outcome… was a very idea! Now I use it in all rituals.

3 Likes

Could it be that the Talisman is what that is causing the paranormal when being used in the rituals?

2 Likes

It’s possible. But it was much worse without it.

My guess is that I’m using more energy than I should to speed things up. Franz Bardon mentioned the importance of balance of all elements in his system… so probably I need to maintain a better balance between the elements I’m using in the Talisman. To channel all energy towards the outcome, not allowing anything to spread out and affect something else.

Very difficult thing to do, but practice makes perfect, will have to keep working on it until I figure it out. I will also double check Franz Bardon’s system about that part maybe I find an answer.

Thank you so much,

3 Likes

You welcome.
Goodluck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If the talisman cannot hold the energy because it is too much, it will still create paranormal activity around.

In your case I have the hunch that the talisman is limiting the paranormal activity because it is absorbing part of the energy you want to channel, making it all less charged around you when the energy leaks, if it makes sense.

It will be obviously less dramatic comparing to when you don’t use a talisman because the talisman is holding part of the energy itself.

I used to do that with pendulums and crystals, but they all ended up exploding, some of them in a very dangerous manner and after the rituals, hurting other people around with the pieces smashed and flying.

Sometimes mudras help redirect that energy into the purpose, although you will need to create a connexion into what you want to direct energy to. A pillar of fire, use of tendrils, your own body, etc.

6 Likes

Yes I think you’re right, the Talisman is helping but similar to what happened to you with crystals and pendulums, looks like it’s not enough in itself. I need another element/s to redirect this extra energy to the target… I will work on that new element.

Thank you that was very helpful, wonderful analysis and great idea :black_heart:

3 Likes

What I thought were side effects were caused by how this system works.

The main advantage of this system is to avoid going into a trance state or operating in Alpha or Theta brainwaves then pushing energy to alter those waves to reach Gamma brainwave. Instead, this system moves directly from Beta to Gamma.

When moving from Alpha or Theta to Gamma, that’s when minor reaction from reality happens. Usually called synchronicity. But when going directly from Beta to Gamma, the amount of energy required for the process creates more than synchronicity. That’s basically reality reporting back that it’s being heavily altered. So it’s actually a good sign. If those paranormal activities didn’t happen, that would mean something went wrong and the ritual needs to be performed again correctly.

The solution is to live with it and get used to it. Perform a ritual only when its needed.

Listening…

5 Likes

This is something great man!
I assume it is not ready for commercial use? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not sure about commercial use to be honest, early to decide at the moment.
Thank you so much, appreciate your kind support :+1:

2 Likes

Started the new ritual - Project Genesis, working on earth’s magnetic and geographic poles - about 2 days ago as planned. As a result, a new ritual was made. Inspired by a good idea from “NoxLotus” in her appreciated comment.

The second ritual is much more powerful but it burns a lot of energy extremely fast. The positive thing about it, there’s no extra energy to cause undesired activity. All paranormal-crazy stuff that happens is related to the target at hand. So it solves the side-effect of the first ritual. But due to the enormous amount of energy needed… I will have to use it only for emergencies. To make things easier for me, called the first ritual “Alpha ritual” and the new one “Omega”. Sounds cool so why not !

Noticed increase in paranormal activity as I mentioned in the previous post. It’s even much more now. Watching it and reading about it, I think I opened some kind of portal. Not harmful but causing obvious disruption in consciousness and time/space continuum. Recording everything, taking notes and studying all details.

Looking at that white cat, still guarding my house. Or maybe she’s waiting for me to leave so she could take the house all for herself Idk. If I had to re-write scriptures… I would honestly use a cat instead of a snake in the garden of Eden. If you read that a cat tricked Eve or Adam you wouldn’t be surprised at all. No need to decode the story looking for hidden meanings…no need for it be Satan or another evil God or anything else. Just a cat, makes sense! Even the talking part wouldn’t be that weird. Search Youtube for talking cats !

Next… testing the new Omega ritual in the upcoming days.

Listening :

5 Likes

Today my work on the system is officially done. It’s now completed and mastered to the best I could make out of it. After long time of hard work, day and night, lots of fun, few painful sacrifices and wonderful experiences.

When testing the two main rituals, I decided to take the best of each and create a final version of a ritual, flexible enough to work for all goals with minimum risk of undesired side effects, while bringing the most powerful outcome I could generate from using all different elements in one ritual.

At this moment… it can be used for time/space manipulation, spellcasting, spirit communication, astral projection and divination. Which is way more than what I intended when I first started working on it months ago. Not for publishing. But I will share what I can, here or on my blog.

Still working on the Genesis Project. Preparing for massive work coming next.

4 Likes