My Unholy Temple - Diary/Journal

Congratulations Prince, really awesome work! :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind support :+1:

2 Likes

I would be interested to know how you are moving from beta to gamma. No necessarily the details, but a rough outline of your process. I found this today after a sleepless night of contemplating this very concept, so apparently it is significant to me at this point.

1 Like

The idea is to use Chi-energy from the body - the source in this case is the Talisman - and channel this energy through the mind, this will cause the mind to operate in Gamma. The challenge here is to keep that “charge” during the ritual or it would drop back to Beta. I hope I’m making sense.

We all move to Gamma naturally from Beta or Alpha, sometimes from Theta during our sleeping time, usually we remain in that state for seconds. To remain in Gamma for the entire ritual, that’s the most difficult thing and needs physical and mental practice. Because there are several elements involved, and the balance between them is what keeps the mind operating in that state.

3 Likes

Got. Thank you so much. I will be exploring this more. Glad you shared.

1 Like

Was practicing the ritual all night for two days because I found a missing element or an element I thought was missing in the ritual. So I decided to add it and test it.

More than 10 different random targets and events, all were manifested within minutes to hours. With one exception because of a mistake I made, when corrected that, it also worked like the rest. The paranormal activity increased during my work like never before but were related to each target… almost no wasted energy.

The interesting part for me was that this element wasn’t missing from the ritual as I originally thought. It’s actually an additional element and it’s used to control the speed of manifestation. Which is something I didn’t even know was possible.

In all spiritual work, we can’t fully control that element, as far as I know. We can manipulate time and space to create or aim at a targeted desire… but when the manifestation occurs? that was always an open question without an answer. Which didn’t make sense because if we can manipulate time and space of the targeted desire… then why we can’t control the time of manifestation? I didn’t know an answer to that myself until I found and tested that element, which I thought was supposed to do something entirely different but the effect of using it was controlling the time/speed of manifestation.

My thoughts and conclusions at the moment :

1st. The nature of reality seems like nothing that we know of or understand. None of this supposed to happen at all. It just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Or maybe it shouldn’t make sense in the first place.

2nd. If controlling the time/speed of manifestation on one way - into the future - is possible. Would it be possible to reverse it and make it work into the past? The element I found works into the future perfectly, no idea how it could possibly cause the same effect and reverse time. Thinking about it as I’m writing it now, sounds absolutely insane !

So far things are getting more exciting but I’m enjoying this roller coaster.

Reading and researching specific subjects in quantum physics and will continue testing this new element in the next few days until I find some answers. Paused my work on Genesis project.

Listening…

7 Likes

Bastet is a wonderful Goddess. I love communicating with her just to enjoy her presence, and her connection with cats - especially black cats - is amazing to witness. They’re true spiritual creatures :heart:

Glad you enjoy my journey and hope you find the rest interesting as well.
Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

After testing the new element, it seems like it speeds up time in both ways, into the past and future. It doesn’t exactly “go backwards in time” but it can only speed up the manifestation, slow it down, or bring it back to 0, which is the current spacetime.

When it comes to the past, it can accelerate the effect of any changes made in past events, as they’re reflected upon the present and the future. I thought it could do more than that but it’s good enough.

Added the element to the ritual after few changes to make sure everything fits together very well. Then performed few quick tests on few random targets. Glad they were successful.

My work now is focused on testing the same element with Astral Projection. The goal is to use its energy to first, physically materialize my astral body more than just a shadow figure as I managed to do before. And second, to speed up the effect of using the Astral Body to cause physical change in reality.

If the results were positive, and that’s an enormous “if”, I will push as much energy as I can into this element to eliminate the time-gap completely, and that - in theory - would cause almost instant change, the same way the physical body affects physical matter, or at least it would seem that way to the observer.

Listening…

5 Likes

Note for self : Always aim for the stars, but don’t be stupid and forget gravity. Seeking power and fighting for knowledge is a war worth fighting for. As long as there’s a purpose beyond satisfying one’s ego, and feeding a never ending fire with more wood to burn for eternity.

With that said. I paused my experiments on this new element with Astral Projection. I think I have more than enough already. Need to restore my balance, concentration and keeping both eyes wide open so I won’t lose my path to my destination.

Will always keep exploring new ideas, techniques and challenging the impossible, that’s part of the whole thing, no escape from it. But it’s equally important to channel what I already have to serve a higher goal. Something that makes all that worth it, at least for myself, as an individual and a human being.

Time to change course and get my feet back to earth again and fight, for a reason this time.

Wish you all happy successful journey…

@Lady_Eva Kindly close this thread, if possible. Thank you

5 Likes

Wait what?

2 Likes

Yeah I think I’m done with this Journal. I have nothing to add to it and need to take away the temptation of wasting time and energy on my crazy experiments.

Better focus on using what I already can, to do something for people who need it the most, myself included. All for the best :+1:

Thank you so much for your kind support brother, truly appreciated :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The crazy experiences you said is something I always dreamed about since age of 10.You were so much inspiration,you litterally have no idea.
This type of magick comes with its price though,I understand perfectly,of course dont waste time on this if you dont feel like it anymore.I supported everything you have done so far and not planning to do otherwise in forseeble future.
Thanks for the wonderful ride big man.

5 Likes