My Stay at Home Challenge

While I don’t have COVID, I do want to use this time of minimized distraction that was created by the stay at home order that was issued by the AZ gov’ to undergo some excersizes both occult and physical to better myself and life in general, in increasing intensity.
My plan is to do this for as long as AZ is on the stay at home order (or until the US reopens, however I’m feeling).
The current regiment:
25 sit ups and 5 mins of ab roller
15 mins of meditation, focus of the mediation being my choice at the time (for example a third eye meditation or something else)
15 additional mins of trancework
1 Evocation
1 Scrying or AP Session

7 Likes

In addition to the post above, I will be posting the meditations and what not here, especially the evocation rituals, etc.

3 Likes

Good plan. This is similar to what I am currently doing as I have detailed in my own journal :+1:

3 Likes

i’m still waiting for the process :slight_smile: jkjk

Good luck and be blessed

3 Likes

That’s the spirit. Use this time to reflect, reorganize, and repower yourself. Emerge from the cocoon stronger and transformed.

Since october i managed to turn a section of my brothers back yard into a walking/running path elipsoid of sorts. Pics make it look bigger than it is.

3 Likes

For the moment I’m counting what I do in the goetia pathworking as my daily stuff

1 Like
1 Like

It’s so green :heart_eyes: what part of the USA are you from?

1 Like

This is Hephzibah georgia but I’m from Oregon. Extended visit to my bro…

1 Like