My Spirit Animal/Animal Guide

Ah yes I found out that I have a black wolf and I named him Obsidian. :sunglasses: :wolf:

4 Likes

my ravens name is Edgar and my black cat is named Lilith…

1 Like

Black poisonous snake. I’m pretty harmless as long as I’m left in peace. Also a symbol of chaos; I like that.

6 Likes

Ooh so cool :astonished:

I also named my cat Angelo.

1 Like

There is three Spirit Animals in my case (Crocodile, Hippo and Catfish).

Crocodile

Crocodile is one of the ancient of animals that have survived over millions of years. It played an essential part in the earliest spiritual lives of native peoples in many countries. In Christian antiquity and according to the Bible, it is a monster of chaos and the devil. Hence, early Christians during the Middle chained stuffed crocodiles on church walls representing chained devil. Thousands of years ago, armors for warriors were designed using crocodile skins. When soldiers wore them, they took on the spirit of toughness and trusted their primal instincts making them go deeper for answers. The symbol also forces them to know themselves, to find their inner powers, and to understand that life and dreams do not reside outside but within oneself.

Hippopotamus

They are agressive, dangerous destroyers. Despite their size, they are hiding extremely efficiently, and they’re able to moving surprisingly quickly in water and even on land. Their fightings what they continue (against each other, but they’re usually attack other animals crocodiles, lions, and innocent herbivores) are cruel and bloody.

People with the hippo totem have an innate ability to know what lies beneath the surface of any situation. They see and speak the truth. Plus, they will also demand that others respect that truth. Similar to the angelfish totem, folks with this spirit animal are highly intuitive. They also act on their intuition without hesitation or questioning it. These people are practical, balanced and grounded in their lifestyle.
Hippo totem people will often submerge themselves in the creative mechanism without fear of the powerful emotions that surface in this process. They also have a secure connection to the spiritual, artistic and healing realms of water and therefore, like the jay, are highly creative. Often people with this power animal are susceptible to sun-related problems including dehydration. Consequently, they must be careful outdoors.

Catfish

In this case Catfish symbolism is asking you to make the best of your situation right now. In other words, look at this situation as a gift and find all the spiritual, and emotional growth you can find in it. Moreover, trust your instincts.
Additionally, you are also being asked to discard what no longer serves you so that you can embrace something new. In fact, look for new things on the horizon that will be of the most benefit to you. In particular, you should embrace this catfish meaning as an opportunity for growth, emotional balance, and prosperity.
Alternatively, the Catfish symbolism has come to let you know that you are now entering a period of emotional learning and self-discovery. It is important to realize that you are being asked to keep an open mind so that you can accept the lesson or lessons as they come. Moreover, the objective is for you to grow emotionally. Only then can you learn to live from a place of unconditional love and acceptance.
This species of fish received its name because of its cat-like whiskers. Therefore, your catfish symbolism may be representative of the need for you to develop your clairsentient skills. However, unlike the cats’ ability to communicate with other realms, this species has a gift for sensing and understanding emotional energies.

1 Like

tmg-article_tall

1 Like

WilfredWarrior in Tiger edition!

So you are a cute, big (well… not so scary, but) fellow warrior.

Lol, I was just looking up white tigers. That’s been my spirit animal guide/form since I was a preteen shaman. But I saw the retarded tiger and thought it’d b funny.