My Spirit Animal/Animal Guide

So the other day I experienced my spirit animal when I woke up in the morning. It was a fluffy white cat sitting on top of me, staring at me. He was so cute! :heart_eyes: So I reached to pet him astrally (is that even a word, probably not :joy:). He seemed to enjoy it and showed me his belly while, head butting my hand. What surprised me more was I saw more cat spirits coming towards me including big cats. I always knew my spirit animal was a cat and I had a obsession with cats since I was a child, I was always drawn to them naturally than dogs. Like seriously I work for a charity shop to raise money for rehoming cats. I use to have a pet cat (a black one) when I was little but it died of a infection from a injury. :cry: My mum use to say that it would sit on her when she was pregnant with me and when I was a baby it would sit next to me.

I also watched video tarot reading where I chose a certain deck and one of the cards was a image of a cat. And that also meant that cats are associated with people who have old souls. Which is correct because I do feel like that I am.

So what do you think? What could I do to connect with my spirit animal more?

6 Likes

spirit guides are meant to help with the Astral realms they can receive messages from spirits and guide you along the realms… mine is a black crow or raven it flies around me and caws when it needs me to follow it also sometimes view a traditional black witches cat sitting next to me purring…

1 Like

also spirit animals don’t need food water or to be taken out for walkies and you don’t need to clean their shit :poop:

2 Likes

basically view a raven from the Edgar Poe poems as my spirit animal never more… etc and I also have a cat too the traditional black cat with green eyes I haven’t named them yet probably should do that…

1 Like

post pics of spirit animals…

3 Likes

But I’m not sure what colour his eyes are though? It could be blue or amber. I don’t know.

2 Likes

You could give this a try if you haven’t already. :+1:
http://www.corpshaman.com/exercises.asp

1 Like

She’s with me all the time lol. Love her

3 Likes

Le Wild Boar
My Spirit Animal

3 Likes

My spirit animal is the wolf.
wolf

6 Likes

anyone have any aquatic spirit animals it’s shark week ya know

also spirit guide is almost like that spell from Harry Potter where his was a stag

That would be cool

1 Like

thinking giant sea monsters like leviathan cthullu or mega shark squid etc how the fuck would you make contact with that spirit beast

2 Likes

Casual swim???

1 Like

Here’s mine, not quite sure what to do with it yet.

6 Likes

I’ve had many spirit animals, my first being a white wolf that guided me from an abusive relationship. But then I’ve had cats, small and large, chameleons, snakes, beetles, foxes, pigs, owls, ferrets, dolphins and so on. At first my spirit animals would come individually but over time they come in 2, 3’s and flocks or swarms. I think at any moment in my life, which is constantly changing, I have a different spirit animal or groups there of. Anyone else have this?

2 Likes

Mimic its movements, so it doesn’t leave you.

well I have two atm but not more than that…

Me! :raising_hand_woman:t5: I have flocks of cats even big cats. I think the tiger and lion belong to the Goddess Durga because they’re her mounts.

3 Likes