My self progression journal

Omg Michael! Seriously thanks isn’t enough! :rofl: I appreciate this opportunity :pray: :heart:

1 Like

:rofl: I think I got used to overworking all these days that I don’t know what to do in these slow days… :upside_down_face: I do need a break from reality. No offence :sweat_smile:

Been doing my usual magick and connecting with my HGA following magickal destiny book…
The conflict is when I do the daily actions with intentions to get to my HGA! The thing is I am invoking another spirits for every action that I need to do daily! Like driving, working, and eating… sleeping my way to my HGA feels lazy…

2 Likes

Life is going so good. However, I have this fear waiting for something to go wrong… I need to get over this fear…
Everything is getting better everyday :relieved: :pray:
I will have to plan more inner transformation rituals in my schedule :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:
My outside world is good and stable now, so I can put my attention to my inner world development.

1 Like

Yes yes I know I know…
:sweat: I am avoiding shit and in denial… I just don’t wanna face it right now…
Sorry spirits… you’re gonna be nagging me a little longer…

3 Likes

Lol! These kinda readings for myself keeps shocking me…

New moon in Sagittarius is coming up… solar eclipse and sun in Sagittarius as well! This is coming us strong!

Also Michael is everywhere!!!

1 Like

Ok so I am battling this artist block…
I have confidence in my talent! I know that I can do everything and anything! But lately I’ve been running low on artist energy…
I need that push! That desire to make something epic!
Normal work is OK and all but I want that epicness and bazaz…

I’ll banish this block and depression during the solar eclipse tomorrow :triumph:
I need to research other spirits for help!

2 Likes

So the plan is having Iophiel look over this working!

Archangel Iophiel = bring beauty to expression
Iyahel = breakthrough
Lekavel = inspired work
Yezalel and Beleth = to sublimate sexual energy into creative energy

Tarot meditation:
6 of swords = to overcome creative blockages
4 of cups = to find motivation
6 of cups = manifestation mastery

:thinking: might change it depending on what Iophiel recommends…

:sweat_smile: I’m so used to connecting with Michael and Raphael for my artsy work, which has been going great. However, I need to let them focus on protection and healing…

1 Like

Archangel Iophiel in hebrew ‎יוֹפִיאֵל

Rose Cross sigil

Seal
9fb29cc7a920067a1d92c7225f3a1499--runes-monograms

It went well with Iophiel! It felt soft light and wonderful!
She agreed to help and didn’t have any issue with the next workings I’ll be doing soon.

:expressionless: oh dear… so much going to happen around the world for 2022… more changes are coming and I am still dealing with the previous changes…
Physically ill be fine, however, mentally and emotionally am fkd… I am already way beyond my comfort zone and my stress is constant… I don’t deal well with changes :confused: I want a year without any major changes and issues…

2 Likes

I need to hear this again! No time to read a book but so much time to hear stuff while working!

2 Likes

It came to my attention that this feeling is because of stagnation energy! Idk how to explain it but I know what I need to do!
Make space! Release anything extra that I don’t need!
Put to use anything that hasn’t been used for a long time! Create a flow!
:rofl: damn it! Am hoarding so much stuff…

1 Like

:dizzy_face: how time passes! I remember about 4 years ago I was lurking and a total newbie…
I’m one of the lucky ones to have such great guidance on this path!!!
I still think I was being prepared so I can handle what life throws at me. Magick helped me a lot in difficult situations and continues to turn my physical life for the better!
The work is never done! There’s always something to improve upon.
I find that manifesting material things comes easy. The hard work is to develop the internal…

4 Likes

You are so incredibly mind blowing! You are truly amazing and it is one of my true pleasures to call you my friend. I truly believe you will achieve all of your gowns❤

1 Like

Thank you 2021 and farewell :dizzy_face:
Welcome 2022 :kissing_heart: please be kind to us!

2 Likes

I put this situation in the hands of Infinite Love and Wisdom; if this work schedule is the Divine plan, I bless it and no longer resist, but if its not divinely planned, I give thanks that its now dissolved and dissipated.

1 Like

:dizzy_face: this month feels too long…

1 Like

How many months does January have :weary:

1 Like

:dizzy_face: it felt like forever…

1 Like