My reintroduction to Balg

Welcome back!

Have to say, I love these welcome back threads, they’re always so heartwarming. :blush:

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight am I permitted at this trust level to restart my journal and begin copying my book into it?

2 Likes

Dude, I never talked to you on this site before but I really have enjoyed your posts. They’ve been helping me get through learning evocation lately and trying to find your old posts in search has been hard. It was such a shame to see you leave. But now youre back! Welcome back! Hope to read more from you again.

2 Likes

@Mike_Bee Yes, at TL 1, you can still create a journal and post your work.

2 Likes

I’m really glad to hear something that I posted assisted someone else study of the art and practice of magick.

2 Likes

Excellent I’ll get on it. Probably a chapter or two a day until it’s done. The book is in its last stages now anyway. This will be like an edited draft.

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

Thank you kindly.

Welcome back to BALG Mike! Good to have you back around. :crystal_ball::

2 Likes

Yes! Welcome back Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone, it’s very encouraging to receive such a warm welcome from my friends and peers. All of you have my gratitude for the reception.

6 Likes

Welcome back man! Im excited to see what you bring out next😁

1 Like

I was saddened when I learned you had left. Great to have you back :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome back, man.

2 Likes

Youre back!! I was hoping you would.

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re back too Fuego.

3 Likes

Thank you … in the top posts my apology is up there for the community. Just deciding to go on my pace marching to my own drum. Going a Celtic path, to see if there is life out there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whatever works man, find what works and run with it man😁

2 Likes

Welcome back bro @Mike_Bee

Shit, I didn’t know you’d be back so quickly. :smiley:

3 Likes

hello mike, you closed your account the day i joined the forum to ask a question. I’m so glad you’re back. I want to ask a question via PM.

2 Likes