My reintroduction to Balg

Hello everyone my name is Mike. I hail from the USA but I currently live in the philippines. I’m 41 years old and I’ve been studying magick since 2001 off and on.

I’m also a former Balg member who is coming back. Some of you remember me I hope.

I’m very interested in ceremonial magick, kaballah, Goetia, Solomonic magick, and evocation in general.

I recently completed the 72 challenge while I was still a member on balg about 2 months ago I think.

I’d like to begin studying more about the angelic side of the spectrum and branch out to working with Greek and Norse pantheons.

My Patron spirit guide is the Legendary Prince Orobas. He is my friend, teacher and guide.

Let me know if this is acceptable. It’s good to be back.

Warmest regards,

Mike B

27 Likes

Welcome back Mike :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey bro!!! How’s it going man?

2 Likes

Just the usual , you were missed :pleading_face:

1 Like

Welcome back @Mike_Bee :slight_smile:

You’re good to go. Your previous account was properly closed, so you’re fine. :+1:

2 Likes

Well I’m back my friend, I’ve been writing my new book and I’ll be sharing it on balg soon.

4 Likes

Good to see you DK!

1 Like

When you said you were thinking of returning, I didn’t think it would be so soon lol

2 Likes

already excited for your book

1 Like

I didn’t either it’s 4 am here in the philippines and I’m drinking coffee and writing and just said what the hell I’m coming to back to balg right now.

4 Likes

Ah, so it was a 4 AM caffeine induced decision. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah it was, I missed everyone here, all my peers and friends and I think Prince Orobas kicked me in the ass to move me along faster.

5 Likes

Well, his form is that of a black horse, and horses do pack quite the kick, so it’s good you listened lol

3 Likes

Welcome back Mike! Good to have you back. I was just recently just saying to another member how great your posts were and how unfortunate it is that you left.
Am looking forward to more of your posts

3 Likes

Welcome back, good to see ya

2 Likes

Good to see you and good to be back.

1 Like

You too, I hope you’ve been doing well my friend.

1 Like

Hi Mike!!! Welcome back :wave:t5: Great to have you here again. I missed your updates and Mornings with Prince Orobas.

2 Likes

Glad to see you too @QueenMustang. I have an ambitious new project that I’ll be sharing with the forum shortly. It’s the book I’ve spent the last few weeks writing.

6 Likes

Welcome back :grin:

2 Likes