27 Likes

It was a great one I loved it!

2 Likes

Loved the podcast

1 Like

I too loved your podcast bud.

1 Like

Thanks guys

You did an amazing job! You always amaze me with all of the knowledge you have.

1 Like

Amazing job

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I will listen to this when I get home

1 Like

@C.Kendall
One of my favorite so far. I really like how you describe things. Many advanced magicians talk in a way that seems to just go over my head and you are the opposite. When you explain something it make perfect sense to me.

Thanks.

I look forward to future work of yours.

2 Likes

Finally sat down to watch this, got just past the part about the dark stars when the sound went really f-ing creepy & my laptop shut off (not like for an update but as if the power was pulled- which it wasnt) !

1 Like

It was awesome @C.Kendall
I too have bee. Doing the gatekeeper path working i can say you where spot on to a bunch of the experiences that result from this working. The way they strip you from the beginning to way they begin augmenting your being as You become more and more like each gatekeeper. Wouldn’t expect any less from you. Great job!

Very cool, I just did a rite a couple nights back with Lucifuge Rofocale.

I haven’t had a chance to watch yet, but planning in it when I get home in the morning after work

1 Like

One of the best podcasts ever !! There is no doubt that Kendall is a “Rock Star” and inside him is the “Black Star”. Keep it going Bro !

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what other works you have in store @C.Kendall. Love the podcast!

1 Like

:dragon: