My Path

1/28/21

I read more about shifting. Thousands of people have done it, and it seems reasonably achievable. You’re expressing your consciousness in another version of yourself, which could be anywhere, anyone, and in anytime. It’s not a lucid dream, its reality just like the one we live in.

I’ve made my decision, I’m shifting out of this reality and hopefully never coming back. In this entry I hope to explain where I plan to go, and how I’m doing it. I like to avoid reinventing the wheel but I pity anyone who has to wade through tiktok and amino to find this information so I’ve summarized it in here.

My life right now is great but I’m looking for something else. I’m done with quarantine, done with being stuck with my family, done with zoom classes, done being the only spiritually minded person in the whole town, done with it all.

When you shift you go to a parallel universe and express your consciousness there. Before you go there you write a script like the LOA manifestation scripts. This script describes the reality and its nature, what you can do, your traits, other traits, everything.

Last night, I made my script for what is called the desired reality, or DR by people who do this often. My current reality goes by CR. Like always, I’ve thought about the optimal strategy.

One crucial thing that must be scripted into your DR is something called the lifa app (idk why its called this). The lifa app is an app, journal, person, talking donkey, or other apparatus that lets you edit your script for the DR while in the DR. Once I’m in the temporary DR I’ve scripted for myself, I’ll use the lifa app to script a reality that I want to stay in for a longer period. The lifa app then lets me shift there easily. In this way, once I get out once into my DR, I never have to come back to my current reality. If I want, I can “respawn” and cut off my ties to this universe.

Relative to my CR, the time in my DR flows much faster. I’ve scripted one minute in my CR to be equivalent to 1 hour in my DR. I might bring the ratio down a bit. I have two intermediate term DRs I’m going to script, and between the two of those I intend to spend about 5 years of time in them. While I’m gone a clone will be left in place. It’s not really a clone as much as its just a fragment of my higher self.

My initial DR:
My main short term goal is to just get out of my CR. Once I do that, I’m home free and don’t intend to come back if possible. My initial DR is nearly identical to my CR.

When I shift into my initial DR, it will be January 23rd 2021(the past). I will wake up at 7 a.m. and will be home alone. I have some sensory cues that will tell me I’ve shifted successfully. I will smell sunscreen, and hear a knock on the door.

I’ve programmed a safe word that will return me to my CR instantly when said with that intention out loud. Otherwise, it is impossible for me to leave my DR.

When I arrive to my DR, my parents will have gone on vacation for a week and taken the pets, leaving me home alone. From there, I’ll summon the lifa app and design the next reality I plan to go to. With the lifa app I can script that I can shift easily so all I have to do is go to sleep and wake up in my next DR.

DR 1:
After I get out of my initial DR, I will go to my second DR. I plan to spend 3 months to a year and a half in this desired reality. Here I’m going to a universe where COVID-19 never took over the earth and I take a gap year between high school and college. In this gap year I’m going to hike the PCT so I can get 3 solid months of alone time.

DR 2:
After I finish up with DR 1: I’m going to settle down permanently. In this reality I’m going back to August 13th 2017, 2 days before I started my freshman year of high school. This is the reality I’m going to spend the most time scripting by far.
Also, there is the chance I might choose some random location in the country and drop myself into a random family that I script.

Either way, in this reality I will script myself to have vastly different personality characteristics, appearance etc. More importantly, I’m going to script myself a ritual space and a solid group of occultist friends. I might even script myself as an emancipated minor.
I want to live this life out. I don’t plan on scripting the lifa app in this reality, that way I play by the rules I designed.
In this way I get the chance to push myself to higher levels of performance than I ever thought possible. I get to grow spiritually with friends and live a happy life. I like to think of it as going home. I’m detaching from my CR and going to my DR.

The only challenge that remains is getting there.
There’s a lot of methods for shifting but the basic principles are the same.
Most methods focus on feeling like you are in your DR and then going to sleep with the intent of waking up there. Belief is everything.
There is also astral projection/lucid dreaming.

Right now I’m doing afformations like “how have I shifted so easily?” and affirmations like “I shifted easily”.

To sum, the next time I have a lucid dream or OBE, I’m making a portal to my DR and getting out of here. In the meantime, I’m acting like I’m already there and detaching from my CR.

This isn’t something you get on your first try, it generally takes repeated attempts and getting closer and closer.

Last night, I tried for the first time by counting to 100 with the intention of getting closer. I had some weird sensations that seemed like astral projection.
Tonight, I’m going to wake up at 4 a.m. and do the deferred method from the phase to make another attempt.

I look forward to finding out what my DR’s BALG is like.

1 Like

I wonder if this is what people, especially kids, who go through great trauma are doing. They will often experience a whole different world then what is actually going on in the “real” world, as it were. Doesn’t actually change their bodies circumstance but their mind exists somewhere else. I guess if you are truly successful we will never know.

Good luck.

Your psychic senses are reachable within the Unconsciousness. Astral locations are unconscious just like Moods you don’t feel directly in your Allday Life. Associations which form you and the Totality of your Reactions, Reasons and so on.

Cleanse out these normal human unconscious impacts and you free your interdimensional concentration like free the Gate of a kemetic Chamber where a long dead King rests.

To add not to make you stomping new Paths into unstepped ground like a New Age Trend:

If a Deity of importance wants to be heard, it makes itself be heard! Heads ever have these chances.

Lillet the me harassing Idiot was propably something like a nobody but talked to me at Will while not meditating or having sufficiant active Chakras on all seven levels. He was often available even if I did not count him in.

You only learn to explore them while hidden, they donnot talk if there is no chance to be heard. And they still can be heard while eating Psychopharmaca like Candy.

“Fools those who pretend to be mighty by accepting the Law of Man.”

1/29/21

I’m slowly getting closer to my DR. Today I’ve had 2 deja vu moments which usually only happen to me when I’m on the right path. I received an email from someone who has the same name as someone from my DR, which can be taken as a sign that its coming. Maybe.

The deferred method did not work to well for me. I guess I need a stronger intent to wake up at the right time. I woke up way to early.

For the most part I’m just redefining my perception of reality. Whenever I do something I imagine I’m doing it in my desired reality and feel grateful that I’m there. I’m also doing 55 written affirmations/afformations to help.

I also am doing a version of the daily practice from wealth magic by GoM with my afformations substituted. So I’ll feel some elevated emotion like gratitude, joy, seeing beauty, and then think about how I’m in my desired reality using afformations. This seems to have a powerful change.

I’m trying to enter a different mental state. I try to think about how I’m an observer, I’m perfect and limitless, and I am neutral to my environment around me. Everything is effortless and I just am in my desired reality. I breathe out all doubts and worries I have.

My anxiety is replaced by a calm knowingness of the inevitable.

Now, I’m just thinking about what I want from the next life. I’ve also scripted a waiting room or WR as it’s called by shifters. This is just a place where you can relax, script and do other things. My waiting room is a small house at the base of a snow covered mountain valley.

1 Like

2/1/21

I wrote a petition to my higher self thanking it for guiding me to my best method of shifting and giving me signs that I was on the right path. I also did the receive guidance ritual from greater words of power.
As I’m writing this, I’ve had a deja vu moment and received this synchronicity in my email. I don’t know about number synchronicities but I know that when I get the deja vu moments I’m on the right track.

Shortly after I did these rituals for guidance I had several insights:

1. I’ve made this harder than it should be. I shouldn’t spend to much time during the day doing subconscious programming.
  2. Going deeper in trance is key.
  3. Play to my strengths, use magick.
  4. I should passively look to dreams as a way to induce this, but should not spend most of my effort on them.

I did a ritual from the angel overlords to induce the allowing energy state. Since then I feel more relaxed about this all. I’ve also done a few rituals from some GoM books to help me with this. I might work with Raziel also.

The essential ingredient to shifting is just believing you are there. Most methods focus on you tricking yourself that you are in your DR before you fall asleep. The last thing you do before you fall asleep is an especially strong command to the subconscious mind. You can also project from the astral or a lucid dream.

Just as all astral projection techniques serve as placebos that trigger the projection reflex all shifting methods are placebos that cause the subconscious to believe it’s actually in the DR.

My shifting method is essentially whatever techniques I feel will create belief that I’m in my DR. There are 2 popular methods I use.

The Sunni Method:
This method is named after some person with the username Sunni(yeah I’m better than Sherlock.)

1. Lay down in a sleeping position and count to 100.
  2. On every number, 5th number, or some other interval, say affirmations like “I’ve shifted to my DR”
  3. As you are counting and saying affirmations imagine that you are actually in your desired reality. Feel it.
  4. Try to do this until you fall asleep.

The Julia method:
This method does not require sleep. I’ve made some adaptations to it to get a deeper trance.

1. Meditate for some time to clear your mind.
  2. Lay down in a sleeping position. Ideally none of your limbs are touching.
  3. Scan your body from toe to head and relax all your muscles.
  4. Imagine a space between each dual part of your body (terrible explanation by me). For instance, imagine a space between your eyes. Then ears, jaws, sides of your neck, shoulders, muscles on your back, armpits, hips, elbows, hands, wrists, legs, knees, ankles and feet. When doing this you just imagine there is nothing there.
  5. You can repeat the space exercise if you want to.
  6. If you want you can do a trance induction technique like the elevator. This will make your mind more receptive.
  7. Repeat I am until you start feeling effects. This is from the works of Neville Goddard. He says that when repeating this mentally you don’t feel anything for a while and then there is a steep drop into a very deep state where you feel like you’ve expanded or disconnected.
  8. Count up to 100, repeating affirmations all the way. Count slowly.
  9. Say identify affirmations like I am in my DR, I am my DR self, say other details of your life in your desired reality. You should feel disconnected from your body.
  10. Visualize that you are in your DR where you will wake up in as much detail as possible. You can also visualize scenes from it if you want.
  11. Keep doing this until you feel like you are actually there.

I’m leaning towards the second method. All methods work better if you have some sort of signal that lets you know that you’re in your desired reality. Mine is some noise and certain scents. It might be more prudent to script that someone touches you when you shift because then you would really know.

Ok I don’t know why I need to add this, but I will anyway.

I can script that I can forget things in any reality I shift to. In my waiting room, which is a mansion btw, I plan on having some game consoles, and a pc build of course.
This is where the genius comes in.

Super complicated formula to keep me entertained indefinitely.

1. script that I forgot that I’ve ever played Skyrim.
  2. Play through it again.
  3. Repeat until the end of time, alternate with Breath of the Wild and Minecraft.

Shoot, I just wrote this all and realized that instead of playing these games I could just shift there instead. Oops.

I really should be doing other things but I’m just going to put a list of places and times I’d like to shift to for fun. I’m pretty sure you can go back in time and see what things actually would have looked like since this is a reality.

Reality list:
1: The first shift would be a reality almost exactly the same as this one, except I have godlike powers like invulnerability, teleportation, the power to smite noobs, etc. Here’s what I would do. Theoretically, what I would see would be the same as it is in this reality.

Find out if any of Corey Goode’s claims are true. I’ll look through area 52(not saying the real name because I don’t want to be put on a watchlist.), find that solar warden base in the wasatch range, go to the alleged base on the moon and mars, jump down that big ventilation shaft in Antarctica to the alleged geothermal cavern system secret base, find the pre adamites and ice those mfers, investigate some other weird conspiracy theories, see if there are actually people who live in the caves under the earth like giants, the feathered bird humanoids(wtf), and the anshar(whom I would be very keen on meeting if they’re real).

1. The MCU so I can one shot thanos.
  2. Not a reality but I’m pulling Castiel out of Supernatural so he can guard my waiting room.
  3. The revolutionary war
  4. World War 2
  5. Biblical times
  6. Every fantasy novel I’ve ever enjoyed.
  7. The Library of Alexandria.
  8. America before Europeans colonized(destroyed and raped) it.
1 Like

2/2/21
Like I said earlier, I’m attacking this from every angle, which means I’m also working from the dreams/astral projection approach. When you’re dreaming your subconscious filter is basically non existent so any affirmations you use are much more powerful. This means that you can easily open a portal and shift to a desired reality.

I don’t know how many lucid dreams it would take to successfully shift so I’m trying to generate as many as I can.

Here’s a short list of everything I’m currently doing to lucid dream:

1. Sigils of power and transformation, dream recall sigil
  2. Sigils of power and transformation, lucid dream sigil.
  3. dream journals.
  4. Skeptical analysis of dreams.
  5. servitor
  6. Morpheus mantra to develop lucid dreaming ability.

Everything the Gallery of Magick has made has worked for me really well so I’m using the sigils from sigils of power and transformation. I think these will work really well. I’ve also found skeptically debunking my dreams to be useful. Most lucid dreams I’ve had were induced by me realizing that I’m in a negative dream. For instance, I had a dream that my history class was about to rappel down a cliff, and I realized that would never happen in reality, so I became lucid.

I also made a servitor 2 days ago. This is my first servitor. He has the power to help me remember my dreams, become lucid in dreams, maintain dream experiences in experiences, appear in my dreams, and help me shift realities. The night after I made him I woke up in the middle of the night and could not remember any dreams, and was like “you had one job”.

I think at the time he had not really solidified because last night I remembered some dreams and also had a lucid dream. The instant I realized I was dreaming I tried to shift. I think it was to early in the dream for it to work though. When I became lucid I jumped straight into the plan of action without deepening. I’m not upset though. I managed to have a lucid dream. I might do some subconscious programming to help with this. Most likely, I’m just going to use the wake back to bed with intent.

I found this meditative mantra for morpheus on vk jehannum’s website. It calls on morpheus to help you achieve regular lucid dreams.

Part 2:

I just put in a practice session with my shifting method. I finally solved the problem of posture. After repeating I am for about 5 minutes I expanded significantly. Neville Goddard says you go into a really deep “deep” rapidly. I felt expanded and disconnected. In his work, Goddard compares this to the opening of Genesis, “first there was the word”. The word is the unmanifest consciousness. I am. When I finished I checked my watch and it said 1:11. Cool.

I found a pro tip that I’m going to script. Often when shifting you’ll start to feel some of your desired reality which means you’re mostly there. You can script that when you return to your CR there will be certain changes. In this way, every time you practice shifting and get close but not 100% there, you’ll still be in your DR enough to return to the scripted version of your CR. You get proof that shifting is real and get some of the benefits. Someone on reddit used this to change their entire facial structure, even though they never succeeded in fully shifting on that attempt
Since you can make any change, you can just script that you’ll be able to shift like 10 times better. You don’t even have to shift all the way to your desired reality! Crazy.

So, I might as well capitalize on every close to success attempt.

On that note, I think I might try to shift to a place with a lot of sensory input first. I’m currently shifting to a quiet saturday morning. Instead I think I’m going to shift to my waiting room with music blaring and someone shaking me awake. This way I know better if I’m close.

1 Like

2/5/21

Energy Work:
I am happy to say that I finally got the 9 breath method down. I was fiddling around with the technique with that thing so much. It is totally crazy how powerful it is.

My energy body still has a lot of blockages so most of the flow of energy from the 9 breath method dissipates to clear blockages or something. The instant I finish a repetition of the breathing technique it’s like my Dan Tian overloads and shoots energy all around my body.

I’ve been starting my routine with a warm up of my feet, hands, legs, arms, and spine followed by a few repetitions of the full body bounce. Then I do the 9 breath method as many times as I want. My Dan Tian was buzzing from all the energy.
I also reached a really crazy amount of energy flow from the tactile imaging energy raising technique after a bit. The energy felt like water gushing up my legs into the storage center.

I definitely plan to do this tonight so I can raise energy for my dreams and an astral projection attempt I have on tap.

Shifting:
I’m taking a break to relax and release any mental resistance.

Manifestation:
Been reading the works of Neville Goddard. It totally illuminates the mechanisms behind magick and manifestation. He says the bible is a psychological drama and not historical fact. Considering there is some evidence that Jesus was real, I’d think that it’s probably a mix of both.

It’s pretty easy to spin any random anecdote into a story that supports specific values.
Source: My college application

It does make a lot of sense though. It’s amazing how my path has played out. The first book on magick I ever read was Modern Magick and I am so glad I did not do anything out of the book. All of the golden dawn style magick is a bit of a pain in the ass. The lbrp definitely has its uses, but that does not mean I have to do it for 6 months before doing any other magick. Seriously though, it’s been 6 months since I read Modern Magick! I’m so happy I was too lazy to do any of it.

Now I’ve found the simplest technique of all, manifestation.

Tonight I am going to do another attempt at astral projection with the phase method. I’m going to raise as much energy as I can tonight and see what happens. I really have not gotten that many opportunities to actually do the phase. I’ve only had one ideal awakening for the phase.

Last time I tried it I couldn’t get back to sleep. I also have my servitor to help me this time so I’ll see how it goes. I should get it within my first 5 attempts. I’m pretty psyched.

2/8/21

I remembered my dreams a little better last night. I’m working a dream recall sigil. When I tried to do the phase I woke up unmotivated.

Right now I’m doing neville goddard style manifestation techniques for astral projection and shifting.

I’m also working on my energy body still. Today I decided to fire up all my primary chakras. My root chakra is doing better. Energy work should help me with dreams and astral projection.

I think I need to instruct my servitor to actually use his powers to help me wake up to do the phase, because I can’t even try the techniques if I can’t wake up for them.

Final Shift:
This last weekend was not the right time for my shift out of here. I haven’t made any shifting attempts in a week and a half. It should be pretty simple, just disassociate and pull my desired reality to me.

1 Like

2/9/21

Energy Work:
I got a q-link like months ago but have not worn it since then so I’m going to put it back on today and see if it helps my energy body.
Chakras:
My root chakra seems fine. I’ve been really enjoying using the 9 breath method. I just need to get myself to use it before bed.

Dream Recall:
I struggled with this. I only recalled a bit. Part of this might be the new moon. I also finished the gallery of magick sigil for dream recall.

Shifting:
I am going to make another attempt some time soon. I think I might try in the morning so I have sufficient trance depth. I really need to get some exercise to tire out my physical body and help me sleep better/be relaxed for this.
I am trying to figure out how to get myself to wake up for the phase. I think visualization will be the best way to do this.

Mundane Stuff:
I used Neville Goddard’s revision technique to get my lawnmower to start.

Part 2:

Just made another attempt. Also, the second I wrote the last sentence the clock turned to 1:11, so yay synchronicity.
My attempt was cut off early by my family getting home. I got into trance, induced a feeling of floating, and then started visualizing myself walking down a hallway with a character from my desired reality. After a bit of this I started to feel vibrations. My DR seems to have critical mass now, it feels “real”.

Tonight I’m going to do the phase again. This time I’ll visualize myself waking up so I actually do it.

Part Tres:

This needs to be recorded for posterity. idk why.
This is just the sort of accumulation of marginal gains shit I should have done months ago, but I got the $9 chain for the Q-link so I don’t have to tie the knot. To think I’m an Eagle scout but struggle with this. This is the sort of quadrant 3 of the eisenhower matrix stuff I should have done a long time ago.

It’s amazing how just adding a few extra steps makes stuff harder for people.

The Yosemite rangers like to say that it takes at least 2 steps on a bear box to outwit bears, but any more than 2 steps and most people are to lazy to use the bear box.

Also, I read all of Jason Miller’s books today. Now, I’m like, “oh, another breathing technique I can use once then forget about”. They were pretty good, well grounded in practical applications.

Also, I really have practical results on my mind.
So far, I haven’t really done any workings for practical gains like money of course. I’m not going to end up like Crowley dying poor or anything, I think I’ll probably be rich without magick just due to preexisting aptitudes, but it would be nice to make some money with less effort.

I did the cashbook once but that didn’t work, or at least I wasn’t vigilant for it. My problem is that I don’t have any route for the money to manifest.

I’m split between manifesting college acceptance or money. If I manifest money I can stop my parents from forcing me to get another job. Actually nevermind, they still want me to “earn a paycheck” anyway.

The College Working:
Timing might be a problem on this one. I’m not too worried though, I can just imagine I’m jumping too a different timeline or something idk. I’ve done just about everything mundane there is to do here so I’m pretty solid.
Something tells me that XaTuring could work well here.
I think I’m just going to do nothing on this one though. I’ll probably get into 3 of the 9 UCs, so I’m fine. Also, if I shift before that it doesn’t even matter.

Shifting Update Part 3:
I received a sign again, which was cool.

Divination:
So far pendulums have been kind of a bust for me. I’d like to think there is something there though.

Aliens:
I kind of want to try that meditation technique E.A Koetting described to contact aliens. They’ve been a pretty persistent part of my psyche and it would be fascinating in a terrifying way to meet some. They are one of my most common dream themes(rhymes).

The Phase:
I’m doing this again tonight.

2/10/21

Aliens:
Something tells me I would regret doing this but I really want to give it a shot and try and see some. I might try and visualize the nordics instead of the grays though.

On the subject of stuff I’m going to regret I just opened that magickal square that causes instant ascent or something. Well, actually I didn’t open it I just looked at it.

Gabriel:
I’m putting his sigil under my pillow.

The Phase:
I managed to make one attempt this morning.

2/11/21

I think Jason Miller’s advice to focus on building a relationship with a spirit is probably good advice for me to follow. Especially since I don’t really have any psychic senses.

In E.A’s video about the meditation technique to contact aliens he also says that if you connect to a spirit every night you will have an undeniable experience with it.

I slept with Gabriel’s sigil under my pillow last night. I did not remember any dreams though. I also didn’t really put enough effort into opening the sigil too.
I might do this with mepsitahl or thalos too.

I’m still experiencing the clairaudient phenomena. When I laid down to sleep I heard someone call my name and it sounded loud. It’s so weird. I guess clairaudience might be an ability I’m naturally disposed to.
On that note I did do an energy bounce between the energy centers above the ears earlier, and I have been working on the root chakra.

I think I’m going to try the clairvoyance and clairaudience exercises from initiation into hermetics. They seem worth a try.

Energy Work:
I’m working on my root chakra mostly. It has not been super responsive. It is supposedly the gateway to all perception so I’m gassing this boy up. Mainly I do the root lock with energy raising.
Yesterday I stimulated all my chakras to a mild level of noticeable activity. They are less active than expected.
I have the weirdest pain now. It’s in the bottom of my throat, near the throat chakra. It has mostly gone away. Maybe it’s blockages being removed?

Robert Bruce says that in the beginning stages of energy work you may not feel as much of a buzz from it because a lot of energy is being used to combat blockages. This seems to be the case. When I do the 9 breath method the buzz tapers off after a bit.

I feel like I’m getting near the end of the dip now.

I’m working with the elements a little more also. I could use some fire in my life.

Shifting:
I’m still working on this of course. I’m focusing more on getting sleep. I will probably come back to this over the weekend or something.

1 Like

2/12/21

Aura View:
I am starting off with stuff I don’t normally do, aura view. I can see my own aura right now, but not in that much detail. It’s blue, I think.
I also viewed my sister’s aura and it was the same color as mine, so idk.
I read in Hands of Light that crystals had a cool aura so I looked at the aura of a piece of amethyst I have.
It was gold primarily, I also perceived a second layer, it was whiteish.

Clairaudience:
Things are starting to heat up now. Last night as I was going to sleep I was laying there and the chatter picked up again. I heard a random snippet like usual. This time I tried to tune back into it. It worked. I heard some more random stuff. It’s so weird, it sounds kind of normal but it’s like the sound originates from inside my head. This might be related to my root chakra coming online, I also did an energy bounce action between my ears 2 days ago and today.

Energy Work:
Pretty much the same, I did the 9 breath method 5 times today during my energy work session. It works great, sometimes I shiver from the energy.
Chakras:
I worked on the root chakra for 5 minutes, then stimulated all the other chakras to mild activity. Then I returned for another 5-10 minutes on the root chakra.
Finally, this guy was starting to activate more. I got the intuitive feeling while I was doing it that there was some sort of gate that was being burned away.

Spirits:
I get the feeling that Gabriel doesn’t want me to sleep with his sigil under his bed. It didn’t flash when I tried to open his sigil again, which was weird. I sang his name three times and did the lightning bolt thing. The instant I did this I felt tingly. Then I looked at the sigil and got a feeling of no. I don’t know any reason why an angel would not want to work with me.

On the other hand, I opened Sastan’s sigil in 30 seconds, he seemed ready to help. I’ve decided to enlist his help in working with opening my senses. I’m going to do this once a day just to maintain a relationship.

Besides Sastan, I also copied down the sigils of Mepsitahl, Paralda, and Paltator, but I don’t plan on opening them right now.

Shifting:
I’m not sure what I want here. Should I put my efforts with this on hold and run with the clairaudience I have going instead? If I get any spirit communication abilities going I can get some actual advice on stuff.
I think I’m just going to do both for now, because I can do it all idk. I also plan to try to AP again over the next few days.

Elements:
I breathed in some fire this morning and channeled it into my water. Last night I did the pore breathing with earth before I went to sleep to help me rest better.

Dreams:
I remembered a dream about a submarine or something like that. I think the new moon is making it hard.

I did a 3 card tarot reading for myself. I’m trying to get some competence in divination just so I’m not flying a plane without instruments… eek.

I’m still interpreting it. I think I’m probably going to get the rider-waite instead of the golden dawn deck I have now. The rider-waite tarot is more popular, which means there’s more resources on it of course. Obviously a lot of the interpretation is up to me, so I don’t expect much.
I asked for a general overview of my work with astral projection and what’s at play.
Results:
7 Swords - reversed
This means that in the past I’ve put in unstable effort. I’ve been a dabbler.

6 Wands - reversed
This indicates a lack of victory in the present. My lack of success is impacting my motivation.
8 Cups - reversed
This card is about abandoned success according to the guide. I assume the reversed meaning would be the inverse of this. If upright this card would indicate that I was on a path to be like the miner that stops feet from gold. Since it’s reversed, this means I’ll go long and strong to the end, making it those last few feet to reach gold.

Relation To Each Other:
I don’t know if this is how people actually read tarot cards in relation to each other, but I think there is a transmutation here.
The 7 of swords is an air sign, I think of it as the armchair occultist. In the clouds, but not down on earth letting the cash speak for itself. This is me in the past. I wasn’t consistent, I was airy.
The 6 of wands is my present motivation. I burn with the fire necessary to gain the victory I lack. Fire is projective, right now I am still in a state of lack.
Finally, 8 of cups is in the cups, so I’m assuming it is by nature receptive. It’s reversed so this means I’ll bring about the transmutation necessary and go from a state of desire to possession.

1 Like

2/16/21

So I’ve been busy. I’ve been elected as a mod for a subreddit now. I didn’t really intend to do this but I feel like there’s something there.

I got the chain for my q - link and it’s probably working.
I started remembering dreams again, I had a lucid dream two nights ago. Sastan is at work :slight_smile:

Besides that I’m just doing energy work focusing on the base chakra

Been reading CIA documents on remote viewing and holographic universe theory. Interesting.

Apparently there is an insane amount of power in mastering the elements. Moreover, the elements all line up neatly with the Tetragrammaton, which really illuminates a lot of underlying theory in magick. They are really fundamental forces.

I read all of Franz Bardon’s books to get an idea of what he’s talking about. The electric and magnetic fluid confused me.
Now I realize that it’s just the divine masculine and feminine, yang and yin.

I think I’m going to try to shift tomorrow morning.

Go big or go home. Oh wait, it’s quarantine and I’ve been stuck in my house for 11 months, darn.
I think I need to cop myself a cheap mp3 player on amazon and take advantage of subliminals and binaural tracks.

Subliminals are like the easiest way to manifest, all you have to do is just sit there and listen. I heard somewhere else on here that the Concordia booster is kind of intense so I might try that.

I’ve also been listening to this nice shifting subliminal on youtube with a relaxing piano track. It’s totally reminiscent of the breath of the wild ambient, which is awesome.

I might try and take the audio off some youtube hypnosis videos. I tried this one for psychic abilities once, but the person said I would only use them for the good of others so I turned the video off and disliked that bitch.

I’ve been thinking about how the military could train psychic super soldiers. It’s actually pretty easy. They don’t even need any program really. They just get them to listen to some hypnosis tracks that hypnotize them to be psychic.
Or they could just make them repeat the mantra for each chakra until they energize it. That would be really mindless and kind of interesting.

2/19/21

All these subliminals, it’s like I’m in a candy store, Gotta Catch 'Em All right?
I’m down the rabbit hole again with a new subject. I got the mp3 player and have loaded up a playlist.

The concordia booster repeats affirmations like 10^2058 times a second, Bruh. That’s crazy.
I’m giving it a try along with one for photographic memory, astral travel, lucid dreaming, and shifting.

Also, I did another shifting practice attempt.

2/20/21

I don’t want to overwhelm myself by trying to listen to too many subliminals at once, I would like to keep my eyes on the prize, which is probably shifting at this point.

Like I said earlier, I’m listening to the concordia booster. Which is supposedly the most powerful booster around. I also am listening to this one that is supposed to improve visualization. I’m putting effort into this one first because being able to visualize better will help me shift.

I’m playing the metagame I guess. I have to decide how to invest my skill points. I might try to bundle them together so I can listen to the booster and a sub at once.

I plan on making another shifting attempt this morning after I finish the sub I’m listening to right now.

I haven’t seen any results yet, but it’s been 2 days. I do feel subtly different, and I get a mild headache after listening to them sometimes. I feel changed.