My path with Satan

I dont know. He said hes part of the nameless but he ain’t the nameless.

3 Likes

Has anyone here been possessed by any of these entities before? How was the experience? Did you will it to happen or did it happen against your will?

@anon55584740 @Moonlight154

2 Likes

I plan to let Satan possess me one day tho

4 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

You are welcome. I did a live invocation of lucifer a year back on the channel.

1 Like

I shall check your channel out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stopped uploading since almost nobody was watching it and I needed a break.

1 Like

Well that’s interested. I had a conversation with him about the one we call “God” and the universe. He told me he isn’t God, but he contributed to the creation of the universe. I sensed he was not at ease talking about this subject

2 Likes

Ofcourse. Our gnosis seemed to have similarity

2 Likes

Where’s the live video you mentioned. It’s not letting me see all your videos I think. I can only see 5 videos.

Search on youtube Morpheus Darkson Lucifer.

1 Like

Oki thanks. I don’t know why YouTube is so weird. How is it that some people’s channels are featured and others never get seen. :thinking:

Yeah ik. I am changing a few settings it should be good in few mins.

1 Like

Okies

1 Like

I think its complete.

You can check it now.

1 Like

Have you heard of the YouTuber Teala? She as worked with Satan also in 1 of her vids she actually mentions God and Satan are close friends.

1 interesting thing she also mentioned is that you can talk through God, through Satan and the other way around too. She also did a channeling session with God I recommend you check that out also

1 Like

Which God? There are so many gods.

God from the Bible… If that makes sense.

Which I have talked to her about that if Belial, Satan, and other deities are considered ancient Gods then why is God…just God? :thinking: